Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Is Your View About This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Your View About This (706 Views)

Your View About Techcabal.com / This Site Alone Changed All My View About Making Money Especially---online. / Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View About This by doublekay: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
I will like to know what you have to say about this Facebook page of mine; its a health page presenting various health tips, medical conditions, nature medicines, exercises, diets, health cases, life issues etc to you. You can even post your health problems and get attended to by the medical team all for free.

the page address is http://www.facebook.com/EnyekwesClinic

feel free to like/fan the page

and also come back to let me know how you feel about it

your criticism and advice will be well appreciated. I really need your views in order to perfect this page
Re: What Is Your View About This by jamessmit(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2012
Hi...

I have just visited your Facebook fan page which is awesome and informative. So, I can't stop myself to like it. Finally, It's a great effort, keep it up. I have also just created a Facebook fan page which is used to share about my best web design ideas, web development tips and SEO strategy.

My Facebook fan page is: http://www.facebook.com/BestWebDesignIdeas

Waiting for your valuable suggestion to make it better. If it's useful to you then don't miss to like it.

(1) (Reply)

Drupal For Dummies By Lynn Bieghley needed badly. / Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) / I Need A Web Developer Base In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.