Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better (1213 Views)

.com Or .com.ng Which Should I Go For / Best Animated Website In Nigeria... Post Links If You Gat Anything Better / Who Is Stealing Who- Www.antigravityinc.com (bellanaija.com) Or Nairathemes.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by ponana(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2010
Does anybody know anything about syskay.com hosting packages before i jump the gun.Their package looks tempting to me and i need to put a site up tomorrow.If you ve a better one you could voice it but am spendin jst 2,500 and it must be php,sql compliant.
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by lekywhite(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
go ahead bro, they have 99.9% uptime and truly that is what they offer i have some of my website hosted with them.
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by Afam4eva(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2010
Skyskay is a relatively good hosting company but you may want to buy the domain and hosting from different host companies so that you don't have problem when moving to another host.

You may also want to try http://www.internetvisa.net for Nigerian hosting and web design.
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by Jcob(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2010
Syskay is good. Go for it.
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by webplay: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2010
Syskay's good. Infact really good. You have no probs with them. Go ahead.
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by bug24(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
SYSKAY is best av seen in nigerian web hosts.
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by kamger: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
Syskay is reliable, cheap, fast, and possesses one of the best customer service you can ever imagine in Nigeria. I have being using syskay for over 2 years without any complaint.
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by lagoshost(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2010
For 3-4 people to say they are good that means they are. But you can also try

http://www.lagoshost.com

Cheers!
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by bros1234(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
Sorry if this is an interruption. But if you give us a try at www.wazohost.com or www.zaski.com, you wont be disappointed
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by sudambik: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2010
syskay is quite reliable they hosted most of my site here
http://sudambikwebdesign.com/portfolio.html

try them.
SUDAMBIK WEBDESIGN SERVICES
Re: Need Your View Of Syskay.com Or Anything Better by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2012
Just want to say Nice one Syskay first time i will pay for a host and in 10 mins my C panel Details are sent to me immediately never got that with Smartwebng nice work.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo & Facebook Account Harkn Pls Help Me Out / The Most Obscure Forum: / How To Register Your Domain Name And Host It Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.