Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) (707 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! / Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer / Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2013
This is dedicated to Oluwaseun Osewa. He has given us a wonderful forum to air our mind. Now lets give back to him. I believe he can be the Mark Zuckerberg of africa if some features are added to this site.
Let everybody who has been touch by Seun's work suggest ways he can use and features he can add to make this site world class. Every member of this site should give their creative ideas, Seun deserves it
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) by tinuolababy(f): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2013
OP, open the floor nau. let's hear from you
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
This thread should be closed.
Are we trying to make ridicule of Seun?
Have u ever seen where a facebook user will update his status asking his friends to suggest innovative features for Mark?
Seun has his team of leaders and I believe they do have brainstorming sessions.
Again, several things have been suggested by some NL users, but the suggestions were brushed aside.

What you can do is to suggest how a particular section on NL can be more lively like BrandNew has already posted a thread like that on this webmasters section. If Seun needs our input on improving NL generally, I believe he knows how to go about it.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) by Jamji: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
For Godsake,nl's just a forum and not even an app.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
I think he should include messaging. So that we can send each other personal message.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) by Startechng: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
Make him introduce ice bricker like we have on eskimi so i can send ya-wa-ti-de some coal toast. lolzzz

On a more serious note, nairaland is now more than a forum, i think creating an album, photos upload, social profile, gifts, invite/ email contact import, etc to nairaland would do a great help. Make it more like a social network site.. Nothing needs to be changed just a few more links at the header and footer thats all.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) by tholuosa2: 12:04am On Apr 19, 2013
My expectations over the years has been for nairaland to transit to a full social network, while keeping the forum as it's underlying theme and product.... But in some ways Seun's conservatism has kept him this far.

Startechng: On a more serious note, nairaland is now more than a forum, i think creating an album, photos upload, social profile, gifts, invite/ email contact import, etc to nairaland would do a great help. Make it more like a social network site.. Nothing needs to be changed just a few more links at the header and footer thats all.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) by Startechng: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2013
@ tholu_osa, exactly!
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Can Be The Mark Zuckerberg Of Africa (with Your Help) by UncleJJ(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is a very funny post. I think the OP should go see the social network .

Facebook was not a plan like how you build a house..... it grew on it own. They never decided on what or what should not be on facebook.

When the time came for it, they added the function. Nairaland still has a life span or 3 - 4 year. The best seun can do is despoil it for all its got and sell of the domain for tens of million. Am sure someone will have some use for it.

Even facebook is officially dead. Mark has cashed out have'nt you heard ! grin

(1) (Reply)

Deciding To Hire An SEO Expert? Read First / Need Suggestions On A Domain Name / Www.naijamoneyclass.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.