Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? (958 Views)

I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? / ~~How To Use A Hotfile Premium Cookie~~ / Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? by TonyMccallum: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2012
Hello Friends,

I'm thinking of taking a picture of a guy sitting on a chair and another guy standing behind him. The thing is that I want both of them to be me, if you get what I mean. I'm cutting my grown out hair soon and I want to take a creative and memorable picture of me, before I cut it. How do I do this? I only have GIMP 2.0 and not photo-shop.

Thanks in advance
Tony Mccallum

http://www.circusponies.com/
Re: How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? by Umuala: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Use photshop

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? by folafola(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
use photoshop but if you cannot use it, I can help you do this for a price if interested pim me and we talk
Re: How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? by akay48(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
U can do this in several ways...but d ones I can think of for now are
1. Get someone to help you take a picture of u while sitting on a chair, and also take a second while standing behind d chair...then u manipulate d pics wit ur software.

2. If u dont have anybody to take d pics for you, then try snapping ur face, find online a picture of a sitting guy and another standing...then replace d faces in d pictures wit urs and place them accordingly...QED! wink

P.S: If u find d process difficult, I can do it for you free grin ...buh u hv to provide me wit pictures ooo
Re: How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? by rayfront: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
simply use Adobe Photoshop. I can do that for you if you finds it difficult.
Re: How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? by ultraGM: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
To my own Idea you and a friend yours should take the picture (at least with a background you can manipulate well),
You should be sitting down while your friend standing.
When you have shave your hair and take another shot, cut off your friends head who is standing (i means in the photo),.
You can then crop out your own head and replace ur friends own cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? by gurusoft55: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
rayfront: simply use Adobe Photoshop. I can do that for you if you finds it difficult.
Pls can u inbox me a step by step method on how 2 do ds? I av fotoshop alredi.

(1) (Reply)

Hard Disk / Recovering A Lost Laptop Using DNS And IP Address / I Need Computer Proficiency In Ms Word, Excel, Pp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.