Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Overflowing With Great Confident Expectation Of Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overflowing With Great Confident Expectation Of Good (731 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overflowing With Great Confident Expectation Of Good by charisville: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2012
Overflowing with great confident expectation of Good

May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope
Romans 15:13 AMP

Charis Ville Capsule

Believers have often been told, "don't get your hopes up, so that you aren't disappointed". As believers we are expected to have an overflowing hope. Physical hope doesn't mean that what is hoped for would come to pass- it might or not. But, the bible hope gives us a confident expectation of good- this hope does not have "maybe" in it. The anchor of our hope is God, and His confident expectation of good fills our heart with joy and peace.

What are you hoping for beloved? In your life, career, business, school or ministry. Let your heart be filled with joy and peace, knowing and believing that the power of grace would bring it to pass in your life. Maybe you've been told you cannot get what you hoped for, because you do not deserve it. Or your lifestyle in the past has caused it to elude you. I have good news for you beloved, grace gives us things we don't deserve- if you deserve it, then it can't be grace.

Saints, don't let anyone talk you down from having a confident expectation of good. You might have been told, "don't have high hopes in marriage; many people have failed in that area".
I'm here to tell you, our confident expectation of good can never disappoint us (Romans 5:5). Beloved believe His grace, to bring to pass all you've hoped for, in Christ.

Prayer: My Daddy God, I thank You. You are the God of my confident expectation of good. Thank you for filling me with your Joy and Peace. Amen

Email: charisville@gmail.com

C.V.M. BB Pin: 2A0841A0

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

1 Like

Re: Overflowing With Great Confident Expectation Of Good by gracehomes: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2012
charisville: Overflowing with great confident expectation of Good

May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope
Romans 15:13 AMP

Charis Ville Capsule

Believers have often been told, "don't get your hopes up, so that you aren't disappointed". As believers we are expected to have an overflowing hope. Physical hope doesn't mean that what is hoped for would come to pass- it might or not. But, the bible hope gives us a confident expectation of good- this hope does not have "maybe" in it. The anchor of our hope is God, and His confident expectation of good fills our heart with joy and peace.

What are you hoping for beloved? In your life, career, business, school or ministry. Let your heart be filled with joy and peace, knowing and believing that the power of grace would bring it to pass in your life. Maybe you've been told you cannot get what you hoped for, because you do not deserve it. Or your lifestyle in the past has caused it to elude you. I have good news for you beloved, grace gives us things we don't deserve- if you deserve it, then it can't be grace.

Saints, don't let anyone talk you down from having a confident expectation of good. You might have been told, "don't have high hopes in marriage; many people have failed in that area".
I'm here to tell you, our confident expectation of good can never disappoint us (Romans 5:5). Beloved believe His grace, to bring to pass all you've hoped for, in Christ.

Prayer: My Daddy God, I thank You. You are the God of my confident expectation of good. Thank you for filling me with your Joy and Peace. Amen

Email: charisville@gmail.com

C.V.M. BB Pin: 2A0841A0

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.
Thanks for the write up sir. it's just at the right time in my life.

(1) (Reply)

Lol Is A Satanic Abbreviation / RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Saturday 16 February 2013 Word Of Wisdom By Pastor / Things The Bible Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.