Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834162 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
SalC:
Nowhere precisely, just got somewhat busy of late, mostly visits NL at odd hours, so I do more of reading and comment less.

What about you, what's up? Any show?

lol...u know of the tea party already?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mynd44:

And I want your body
Be contented with what u have. Thou shall not covet another's body. YOU HAVE YOURS!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
ATMC:
Be contented with what u have. Thou shall not covet another's body. YOU HAVE YOURS!
Nnkan eni ki dimeji ki nu bi'ni
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mynd44:

Nnkan eni ki dimeji ki nu bi'ni
Ba n ga ni ba
Me ka che
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
ATMC:
lol...u know of the tea party already?
Yeah, just saw the thread
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
ATMC:
Don't mind him!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2014
^Good morning sunbellar...It has tey o
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by greedie1(f): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Mynd44:

".....In my father's house, there are many mansions......" You can pick a mansion in my house and heart. Greedie has hers and you can have yours

Ehn ? ok

Atmc dear i'm alive nd kicking. very much around, zooming.
How have u been ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2014
greedie1:

Ehn ? ok

Atmc dear i'm alive nd kicking. very much around, zooming.
How have u been ?
#smiless
missed u. I have been doing well.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
ATMC:
^Good morning sunbellar...It has tey o
Really, it has teyed! Merry Christmas in advance
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sunbellar:

smileysmileysmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zyzxx(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Sunbellar:

Still on fb? Can't seem to find you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
Still on fb? Can't seem to find you
I will chat you up on fb. I have been tied down by work.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Nothing Changes If Nothing Changes

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."1

I don't know if the following story is true or not. Either way, it has in it a very valuable lesson. "One day, there was a blind man sitting on the step of a building with a hat by his feet and sign that read 'I am blind, please help.'

"A creative publicist was walking by and stopped to observe. He saw that the blind man had only a few coins in his hat. He dropped in a few more coins and, without asking for permission, took the sign and rewrote it.

"That afternoon the publicist returned to the blind man and noticed that his hat was full of bills and coins. He paused awhile and the blind man asked him if he was the person who had rewritten his sign and, if so, what did he write?

"The publicist responded: 'Nothing that wasn't true. I just wrote the message a little differently.' He smiled and went his way.

"The new sign read: 'Today is spring and I can't see it.'

"Sometimes we need to change our strategy. If we always do what we've always done, we will always get what we've always got."2

Did you ever stop to think that the New Testament part of the Bible is almost silent on methodology? I think the reason is obvious. If it weren't, some of us would stick to the same methods used in Paul and Peter's day religiously and rigidly. While God never changes and while his Word never changes, oftentimes our means of communicating it need to change with the changing times.

For example, for the first 25 years or so of ACTS outreach ministry, we used printed literature to reach the masses. However, as the Internet grew, the sales and distribution of our printed literature here in the U.S. collapsed. Had we not changed our method of communication from the print media to the electronic media, our organization (at least in North America) would now be non-existent. While we have not changed God's message of salvation one iota, we needed to change our method of communicating it with the changing times.

Remember, "Nothing changes if nothing changes." In other words, if what we are doing in our relationships, our family life, and in our churches isn't working, we may very well need to change ourselves and/or our strategies and methods.

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, please help me to see when what I am doing isn't working or bringing about needed change, if I'm the one who needs to change, or if I need to change my methods—or both. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully in Jesus's name, amen."

1. Hebrews 13:8 (NIV).
2. Author Unknown.

<smiley)))><
NOTE: If you would like to accept God's forgiveness for all your sins and His invitation for a full pardon Click HERE www.actsweb.org/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Questkay(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am new here...so what is going on? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Questkay:
Am new here...so what is going on? cool
welcome
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
ATMC:
welcome
*Swinging my äss* undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Saluman(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
are you interested in faith and righteousness?

Then check this thread out!
https://www.nairaland.com/2041085/supermode-abuse-power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by halalMACburger: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dear francistony, do you honestly believe that your friend should have been made a supermod? Her history and her current behaviour?

Read this first; https://www.nairaland.com/2041248/seun-please-stop-ishilove-closing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
halalMACburger:
Dear francistony, do you honestly believe that your friend should have been made a supermod? Her history and her current behaviour?

Read this first; https://www.nairaland.com/2041248/seun-please-stop-ishilove-closing
What's your definition of friend?

If it's what I'm thinking, then, she's not my friend. I only know the moniker and we don't rapport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Rilwayne001: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
halalMACburger:

Sincerely speaking i am not your fan and i don't always agree with you, but i am on your side on this.

The girl name ishi-hate is really killing seun's business with her attitude.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
hi guys, tomorrow is dagr8 s birthday

cc ihedinobi2 mintayo texanomaly ujsizzle hbg etc.

merry xmas everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
pls who has seen anonimus pls who has seen anonimus
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by projektTAG: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hello Awesome People(upcoming & Established Gospel artists) This is a great life changing and ministry changing platform to get your works out there for the whole of Africa to hear and see what God is doing through you. Guess what? its TAG (the African gospel project) a project that seeks to bring together gospel acts of African descent.
Get in the groove...
Like Our Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/theafricanproject1

Follow Us On Twitter @tagprojekt1

Follow Us On Instagram @theafricangospelproject

If u will also send in your pictures and profiles tothe email address below:

theafricangospelproject1@gmail.com

It is time we come together with ONE MIND, ONE VOICE to achieve ONE GOAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 4:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Sincerely speaking i am not your fan and i don't always agree with you, but i am on your side on this.

I tell you.

She even hid your post originally out of spite and shame. Pitiful.

From day 1, I have been saying that she shouldnt have been made a mod, talkless of supermod. Seun deserves better
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

just take a look- how can a mod be so abusive?

Ishiluve:

You're an incorrigible troll. You cannot deny yourself. You will always be a troll; notorious and disliked by a majority of nairalanders. Banned by mods, left, right and centre. Anywhere you go, you leave the putrid stench of your bile and outwardly projected self-loathing, souring up threads and causing fights.

Refrain from mentioning my username in your irritating posts, tpiah. I am not the one responsible for your problems in life. You're warned
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:07am On Dec 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

What's your definition of friend?

If it's what I'm thinking, then, she's not my friend. I only know the moniker and we don't rapport.

See life?

Remember when you were supporting her against me? lol.

I take your denial of her as a strong indication that you acknowledge her shortcomings. grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ajibam: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Happy birthday dagr8,I wish you long life and prosperity, Jesus loves you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Here is the full story
https://www.nairaland.com/2042152/travails-abusive-supermod
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Happy Birthday Dagr8

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.