Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833476 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2014
dagr8:

No.But this one pass money o...Love is/was involve grin

Love kwa. I think say na money matter embarassed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Schematics: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dominion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
Dagr8 is one of the rocks that founded this chat thread, he has been a pillar since its incession and a man after God's own heart, not like DAVID though.

Outside nl he's very shy, over caring, very handsome, has a very cute smile, loving and well a family man. Still single, dunno if searching though. grin

The second paragraph wasn't necessary. Thanks for filling me in

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Humbledbygrace i see you.

SpicyMimi:

Hellooooooo!!!! Missssed u all!!!

Hi spicymimi.

merry xmas everyone.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
yetseyi:

Humbledbygrace i see you.

Hi spicymimi.

merry xmas everyone.
Helo dear
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2014
ihedinobi2:
LESSON EIGHTEEN.....

In Revelation 3:21, Jesus said that He would grant the overcomer the right to sit with Him in His Throne as He Himself sits with His Father in His Father's Throne having also acquired the right of the overcomer Himself.

Note that the four beasts and the twenty-four elders, while often described as standing and sitting, respectively, round the Throne are also described as being, with the Lamb, in the MIDST (or middle) of the Throne.

These are sharers of the Throne's authority with the Lamb. And you will remember that the Throne was not empty before the Lamb came to be seen in it, see Revelation 4. I think you'll notice something curious too. That first person in the Throne (Rev 4:2,3) is never heard to speak. Try and think about why.

Even the Lamb Himself is not seen to speak either. Who in fact do you see speaking throughout Revelation? Who is in the forefront of the execution of the judgments of The Throne? Who practically authorizes the angels to move? Who hands them the bowls of wrath?

The four living ones and the twenty-four elders.

Who are they? You can tell by how they speak. They say something that no other group of persons in the picture says. They talk of themselves as redeemed out of the earth and the nations by the blood of the Lamb. What does that tell you?

These two are symbols or parables of the Church. Think about that. What does that say to you?

In the middle of the greatest Throne, the seat of the highest Power in every realm are One of great magnificence, the Lamb, the four "Livings" and the twenty-four elders.

Compare that with Jesus's promise that His Power and Authority will be shared with those who overcome.

And consider very carefully what this must mean for the believer living in today's world.

We are coming to the end of this part and the most critical.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bakrabas: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2014
"Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural" Pst.Kumuyi (23/dec/2013) Punchng.Com
Please I'm Confuse Is This Applicable To Everyon Or His Member Alone?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bakrabas:
Depends on how you celebrate Christmas
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Bakrabas:
Of course christmas is unscriptural. And that applies to every christian.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Ishilove, Obinoscopy, Seun, this is to educate people on how scriptural Christmas is;

https://www.nairaland.com/2047953/december25th-bible#up

Frontpage undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Questkay(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

*Swinging my äss* undecided
why the attitude boi, told you guys am new here and she was the only one that welcomed me, so y swinging your ass, not needed here boi.ATMC thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Questkay(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bakrabas:
I think birthday is something that was not in existence during the time of Christ but the day was set apart to celebrate Christ instead of celebrating sol invictus the Roman god. Xmas is cool to me but chicken and rice should not be the focal point but Christ should be. Don't knw how you guyx see it sha......

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
LESSON NINETEEN.....

To put it quite bluntly then, the destination, the end of this whole affair is government. The Christian is called to rule.

You remember what Satan told Jesus during the temptations in the wilderness when all his other gimmicks had failed? He told Him that he would give Him all the kingdoms of the earth because he had a right to give them (in other words, he was the rightful ruler over them all) if only Jesus would bow down and worship him.

It's important to remember that Jesus never disputed Satan's claim to those kingdoms. In fact, He called him the god of this world in another place when He was talking to His disciples about him.

In Revelation though, we see Jesus and the Church in The Throne. What Throne? God's Throne. That's very significant.

Joseph the Dreamer. Remember him? He's famous for his dreams, his brother's unfair treatment of him and the eventual turnaround of his bad fortunes. He is most popular for his refusal to bed his master's willing wife. But all of these are actually like character development for him. The real point in Joseph's story was none of those things. It was this: he became the ruler of Egypt.

Have you ever thought about it? You should think a little now about it. He was a foreigner. He belonged to a group that Egyptians detested: Egyptians detested shepherds and herdsmen. But the Pharaoh made him lord over all Egypt and said that only in the fact that it was he and not Joseph that was the Pharaoh was he greater than Joseph.

That was a parable about God's Throne. Jesus and The Church are seen in Revelation as having God's Power and Authority. That is the point of "the midst of the Throne".

Take a thought: the destiny is government. We will pick up from here next time.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Questkay:
why the attitude boi, told you guys am new here and she was the only one that welcomed me, so y swinging your ass, not needed here boi.ATMC thanks
welcome. And the funny thing is I usually dont welcome newbies, HBG does it well but I had to welcome u 'cos I liked ur moniker.smiley
@Francistony I go get u a girlfriend...u sounded#coughs...u swung ur a.ss really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2014
LESSON TWENTY.....

Your typical thought when you think of government is power.

Now, think back to something Jesus said once to His disciples. Look at Matthew 20:20-28. Government is not quite the same in God's definition as it is in the general idea in this world.

One common misconception about that part of the Bible is that it says that those who want to lead must first serve. No, what it actually says is that in God's Kingdom (that is, in that prevailing situation where God is undisputed King) leadership, authority IS service.

The King of the Universe washes the feet of His subjects. The God of all Creation submits Himself to death to save His Creation. That is a cultural thing. It's not something done when it's convenient. It's a definition, an identity, a way that things are done.

Government according to God is where one who has resources puts them to use for the benefit of those who don't. That is why you hear things like "he giveth them all their meat in due season", speaking of God Himself. And "what can you give to me? If I were hungry would I come to you? The cattle on a thousand hills are mine". A statement attributed to God Himself.

The idea is that as God He has everything, has need of nothing and thus can afford to take responsibility for those who have less. That is God's idea of government.

So when we say that the destiny here is government, the idea you should be getting is... Think a little about it.

We will be going into the third and final part of this discourse from the next lesson.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
MODULE THREE. LESSON TWENTY ONE.......

The destiny is responsibility for all of God's Creation. The Christian is called to take care of creation and guide it to the yet-to-be-revealed purposes of God in the eternal ages to come.

If God is planning to commit His power and authority to the Christian He must also have a plan for making them able to bear and wield them, don't you agree?

Thus we come to The Journey - our lives here today.

What are we doing here? I'll assume that you've asked this question. I'll also assume that you have tried out a few answers.

We know the genesis of this whole Christianity thing now, right? And now we know where it's headed too. But what about the map, the connecting roads and stops along the way?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Lalasticlala, i think my second thread on biblical proof of christmas making frontpage would help.

Many people on the other thread are already doubting and asking me to proove it and i'm not ready for any argument. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2014
FrancisTony:
Lalasticlala, i think my second thread on biblical proof of christmas making frontpage would help.

Many people on the other thread are already doubting and asking me to proove it and i'm not ready for any argument. smiley

hohoho!

Everybody is now looking for frontpage. I wanted to comment on your first Christmas thread but I didn't have the time. I seriously disagreed with it. I have a different scriptural interpretation on the matter.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
AllNaijaBlogger:

hohoho!

Everybody is now looking for frontpage. I wanted to comment on your first Christmas thread but I didn't have the time. I seriously disagreed with it. I have a different scriptural interpretation on the matter.
Okay.

I'm waiting. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay.

I'm waiting. undecided

Why the sad face? smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
You can now download joyce meyer's messages via Nkemdy's Tent, start downloading now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hellow brethren, I just want to shere this with you all.

I forgot the year of this Christmas,but I will never forgot the Christmas,my dad got born again,he repent and retired from the military and decided to follow Jesus,that was before Christmas,during that period it was difficult for him to get a job, (to cut the story) my dad went for a course in Lagos,and Christmas was arround the corner ,no money and my dad has not arrived from the course ,my mum was very very sick ,she was a market woman but because of the sickness she couldn't go to market,so everyday after school I will go to market and sell but still things did not change,life was soo hard for us,normally ,I have never wore a Christmas dress before , so that not a problem for my mum ,the problem is my 2 younger brothers,they will never celebrate Christmas without new dress.

I stop going to market and decided to comes up with my own plan,I mold blocks of 1000 blocks and I sold each block for 5naira,half of the money was giving to me,that was how I bought Christmas dress for my little ones and every other's things. I was hoping that Christmas will be one of the worse Christmas ever ,but for God so kind , that was one of my best ever Christmas I celebrate, everything went sooo sweet, I ate ,play talk with my my friends including the friends that don't like to play with me, but that day they talk with me, any grown up man I wish marry Christmas they reaturn my greeting with gift . I will never forget that Christmas. From my heart I wish everyone a happy Christmas in advanced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas, I love you all.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2014
merry christmas to all of you!!!

Humbledbygrace, francistony, dagr8, what are you guys up to for today?

For me, it is just eating jollof and chicken at home with family things.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2014
merry christmas

christ is the reason for the season
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2014
malvisguy212:
Hellow brethren, I just want to shere this with you all.

I forgot the year of this Christmas,but I will never forget the Christmas,my dad got born again,he repent and retired from the military and decided to follow Jesus,that was before Christmas,during that period it was difficult for him to get a job, (to cut the story) my dad went for a course in Lagos,and Christmas was arround the corner ,no money and my dad has not arrived from the course ,my mum was very very sick ,she was a market woman but because of the sickness she couldn't go to market,so everyday after school I will go to market and sell but still things did not change,life was soo hard for us,normally ,I have never wore a Christmas dress before , so that not a problem for my mum ,the problem is my 2 younger brothers,they will never celebrate Christmas without new dress.

I stop going to market and decided to comes up with my own plan,I mold blocks of 1000 blocks and I sold each block for 5naira,half of the money was giving to me,that was how I bought Christmas dress for my little ones and every other's things. I was hoping that Christmas will be one of the worse Christmas ever ,but for God so kind , that was one of my best ever Christmas I celebrate, everything went sooo sweet, I ate ,play talk with my my friends including the friends that don't like to play with me, but that day they talk with me, any grown up man I wish marry Christmas they return my greeting with gift . I will never forget that Christmas. From my heart I wish everyone a happy Christmas in advanced.
lovely ...Merry Christmas
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2014
AllNaijaBlogger:
merry christmas to all of you!!!

Humbledbygrace, francistony, dagr8, what are you guys up to for today?

For me, it is just eating jollof and chicken at home with family things.....

I am up to work grin ...merry Christmas..I gbadun this your rice o
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2014
dagr8:

lovely ...Merry Christmas
same to you bro, have a wonderful celebration.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas guys.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
dagr8:

I am up to work grin ...merry Christmas..I gbadun this your rice o

working on christmas day?

I hope you close early and have time to chill and celebrate

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.