Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833212 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
Good Morning, sir.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PazinoECC(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2015
We are pleased to invite you to the First Edition of Pazino Engineering and Construction Company monthly Praise Concert, Tagged “Shout Halleluyah”.

Date: 16th of May 2015.
Time: 2.00pm

Venue: Amador Suites, 7-10 young Arebamen street, Farm Bus-top Sangotedo off Lekki-Epe Expressway Lagos.
It promises to be an exciting time in the Presence of God, and I am sure you will be richly blessed.
For more details please call 01-2954428, 08022689090 and 08138425243
Warm Regards

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2015
FrancisTony:

Good Morning, sir.

How are you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

How are you?

Fine, sir.

You? here's dull, aswear...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2015
FrancisTony:

Fine, sir.

You? here's dull, aswear...

I'm fine.

It surprises me. You guys used to have chilled discussions here.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I'm fine.

It surprises me. You guys used to have chilled discussions here.
Christian chatbox is dead.

Logicboy01 who use to spice it, is gone. cry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

Well, there are still many lively christians still left on the religion section. We can still make this a fun place.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SweetWJ(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2015
Heavenly greetings to u all in d name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SweetWJ(m): 11:51pm On May 15, 2015
SweetWJ:

Hellooo. No one to welcom me
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 7:32am On May 16, 2015
SweetWJ:

You are welcome

where is everybody
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 7:53am On May 16, 2015
FrancisTony:
Gone, as in?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 7:54am On May 16, 2015
SweetWJ:
Hellooo. No one to welcom me
You re welcome. How's Christ in you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 16, 2015
Sunbellar:
Gone, as in?
Not on nairaland, any longer.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:07am On May 16, 2015
Sunbellar is that you? hahahaha hello yetseyismiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SweetWJ(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2015
Sunbellar:

Christ liveth forever. He is my hope for glory.
How are you?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SweetWJ(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2015
Sunbellar:

Christ liveth forever. He is my hope for glory.
How are you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 10:37am On May 16, 2015
SweetWJ:
Christ liveth forever. He is my hope for glory. How are you?
Am doing fine! Thank you!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Margarida: 12:45pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace post=13122478]This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both
hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little
daughter with a smile: "My sweetie, could you give
your mum one of your two apples?"
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds,
then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple,
and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She
tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples
to her mum,and said: "Mummy, here you are. This
is the sweeter one." She handed her mum the
sweeter of the two apples.
No matter who you are, how experienced you are,
and how knowledgeable you think you are, always
delay judgement. Give others the privilege to
explain themselves. What you see may not be the
reality. Never conclude for others.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Margarida: 12:46pm On May 16, 2015
A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands. Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: "My sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?" The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other. The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment. Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: "Mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one." She handed her mum the sweeter of the two apples. No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:06pm On May 16, 2015
We know these things but the how to put it into practice is the challenge.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SweetWJ(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2015
Sunbellar:

Am doing fine! Thank you!

You are welcom.
How is your family?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SweetWJ(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2015
yetseyi:

You are welcome

where is everybody

Thanks alot.
How are you doing?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 6:39am On May 17, 2015
SweetWJ:
You are welcom. How is your family?
Jesus is faithful! Thank you!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jean2(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2015
Hello my Brothers and Sisters. I built a Bible Reading plan android app. Download for FREE on Google Play "Read Holy Bible In A Year" -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jeantechnologys.read_holy_bible_in_a_year

God bless you and enrich your life with the power of His Word in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 17, 2015
Christ our saviour
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mizzsmilez(f): 7:33am On May 20, 2015
Good morning.

I am here to solicit for your vote in the ongoing MISS NAIRALAnd contes on behalf of my/our candidate.

The general ideology is that simplicity doesn't really attract, but she is here to prove it wrong.

We as humans were made perfect, I AM one THaT was "wonderfully made" just like you and AIPETE2.

This is the link to the contest and It starts by 9 a.m.

Kindly vote by typing "I vote for aipete2 cc nljega" and take me to the next round.

Thank you and may blessings follow you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final#up
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mizzsmilez(f): 7:42am On May 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
Good morning.

I am here to solicit for your vote in the ongoing MISS NAIRALAnd contes on behalf of my/our candidate.

The general ideology is that simplicity doesn't really attract, but she is here to prove it wrong.

We as humans were made perfect, I AM one THaT was "wonderfully made" just like you and AIPETE2.

This is the link to the contest and It starts by 9 a.m.

Kindly vote by typing "I vote for aipete2 cc nljega" and take me to the next round.

Thank you and may blessings follow you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final#up
vooks sarassin agworm phemphem godssent philfearon ifeann bingbagbo spnofdavid knotty adamsith81 mbkite frosbel wiretezz lassanabobosp ss681 tallwaty1 solazzo ahine4ever49

Flyingdutchman reference davien touchdown nuliaa decleff tlovely rezy15 agwon gabolz sinkhole dibbie kodyx raatio donkarly seemples crixina fasbat pethouse bombs fortune444;

Appleyard ujohgabriel laniexlan dedeff casiraghi
Humbledbygrace

And others
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2015
Hello everyone! Wow! I haven't been here in... God knows. Just thought to drop by and say hi. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:13pm On May 20, 2015
Hiiiii!!! smiley what's up with you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by quiet006storm: 11:02am On May 21, 2015
We all know the role a child plays in every home. How can your faith in God encourage you when all that you see is pain and people call you barren? read this and find out
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/wheres-my-pain.html?spref=tw
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jsaviour(f): 12:53pm On May 21, 2015
MISUSE OF GRACE
don't allow anybody or even any man of God deceive u with d excuse of grace for u know that ind end as we are in now, many will preach n teach what their ears wants to hear. i heard some people will even tell u to go on with sin because Jesus has paid for ur past present n future sin, hmmm what a heresy from d pit of hell. Remember Hebrew 10:29 says - "how much more is a man deserved to b punished who has trampled d son of God under foot, who has treated as irrelevant d blood of d convenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted d spirit of grace". that everybody is or was doing it won't save anyone on judgement day, cos that's d excuse of some, but remember what God told elijah in 1king19:18 & Romans 11:4- " I have reserved for myself 7000 men who have not bowed the knee to baal. that means there is a remnant by grace who are following d lamb wheresoever He goes in obedience to His word. letthis b ur boast of grace- that is that u hv been saved by grace to do his will n not claim grace as an excuse for sin. don't allow d doctrines of men that will put u in a position that u now get comfortable in sin. For God to have said b holy because am holy or try to b perfect as ur father is, that means he knows u can do it cos he has deposited in u what it takes to live a life of holiness. Some will even tell u don't worry, God won't send his children to hell, he is not wicked, he is merciful, forgetting that he said that his sheep listen to his voice n do his will, therefore he won't send u but u will choose where u want to go by ur actions n inactions. know that God is not interested in multitude, if u r thinking if all these people are doing it then we are plenty so God will understand, remember he said narrow is d gate n way that leads to eternal life, so try as much as possible to enter that road that leads to eternal life.NOTE: not that a child of God cannot fall into sin, but d difference is that a sinner is comfortable in sin n even encourage others to do same, while a child of God will fall n quickly in total repentance return to d father just like david or d prodigal son, besides a child of God gets to grow n b renewed thru consistent study of d word of God till u get to a point of dying to self- a point of living above sin, hv u not wondered why u always battle to read ur bible, it's because d devil knows that with d knowledge of d word, u r some steps ahead of him, that's why St. Paul said he is not ashamed of d gospel for it's d power of God for d salvation of all that believe" and d book of ephesian called it d sword of d spirit. All d same,wherever u hv fallen from, pls remember ur first love Jesus who loves u with an everlasting love even while u were still in sin n return to him cos he is waiting for d lost sheep of d house of isreal. He came to save that which was lost. Remain blessed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by EagleScribes: 2:05pm On May 22, 2015
Moses did not die in the wilderness.

Abraham did not die fruitless.

Joseph did not die a prisoner.

Hannah did not die barren.

Elijah did not die in the hands of jezebel. i am prayin for you all that the problems/challenges
tormenting your life now will not kill not you but you will overcome it in the name of Jesus Christ.

God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.