Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835003 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PMIcon(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
michaelwestern:

My point is that; there's no need for you to be announcing that you've secured a duplex. Your focus should be on heavenly things not physical luxuries that you cant take with you to heaven.

How about physical healing? What did God do for people in the scriptures that they were not permitted to thank God for. My focus is on heavenly things in my life. But this is about thanking my heavenly Father. He is not complaining.

There are people who live below what God prepared for them- in really bad accommodation- because their trust is in their income. My testimony can encourage them to trust in Him and not in money. That is heavenly.

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by StarryV(f): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. It's time to fall for my bait . so tell me why you asked
wow woow wow, you wanna use dat as a bait? Am not gonna fall for it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
The One Who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me.
I am walking up those golden stairs.
At the end, Jesus will meet me,greet me, and hug me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Atikubi(f): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by EvilHeaven: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
When Jesus said "It is finished" He was speaking about YOUR PAST.
It is like who you were NEVER EXISTED.
You became a NEW CREATION when you were born again.
You are now a New Creation just like Adam was a New Creation at one time.
A person with no past, in the eyes of God.
A person who NEVER fell.
A person given a new start with God, made righteous with HIS righteousness (Is 54:17)
So that you can walk with the Father JUST LIKE JESUS,
a person who never fell That is what Jesus did for you on the Cross.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ipreach: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
please I need clarification on Roman 5:8
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
ipreach:
please I need clarification on Roman 5:8

all men are born into sin,JESUS came to take way our sin to give us HOLINESS that heaven demand,to destroy the hindrances that no man or other god cannot provide.

Romans 5:8 Christ died for us while we were still sinners. This demonstrates God's love for us.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by folaski: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't understand how people can believe in God and I have one simple reason over all my other reasons why he doesn't exist. People say God's love is unconditional, he even killed his son (who was really himself) for us to all be forgiven? But isn't that in itself a horrendous and horrible act? If God loved us so much, why does he punish us rather than lead us down the right road? Why do hundreds of people die everyday by things they cant even control like starvation, thirst, slavery abuse and everything else on the list? Why are little children who haven't even had a chance to be born into the world and discover God born into poverty or genocide? Like what the hell? You love us so much yet you decide since Eve ate a damn fruit, we all suffer.

God loves us very very much. This love is not forced on people it is available for those who will willfully accept His gifts of love. Human race from the beginning shun that love and invoked all the adversaries you mentioned. The adversaries will continue until the world is fully rescued & restored back through that same love of God from man's evident self destruct.

However, this is not the appropriate place for this discussion you may create a thread and invite people to answer you questions if you are really sincere.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2015
The child of God should never seek counsel from unbelieving and ungodly men under any circumstance.
For who better than Christians should know that there are no solutions for them apart from the Word of God.
It is an abomination to God and an affront to Jesus Christ for a believer to seek their answers in the world.

...."How blessed is the man/woman who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his/her delight is in the law [Word] of the LORD, and in His law [Word] he/she meditates day and night. He/She will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he/she does, he/she prospers".... Psalms 1:1-3 NASB

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by michaelwestern(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2015
grace5:

The child of God should never seek counsel from unbelieving and ungodly men under any circumstance.
For who better than Christians should know that there are no solutions for them apart from the Word of God.
It is an abomination to God and an affront to Jesus Christ for a believer to seek their answers in the world.

...."How blessed is the man/woman who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his/her delight is in the law [Word] of the LORD, and in His law [Word] he/she meditates day and night. He/She will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he/she does, he/she prospers".... Psalms 1:1-3 NASB

Good evening bro, i love your posts, keep up the good work.

This is also in line with the warnings paul gave the church about going to worldly men to settle dispute among brethren. It's sad to see a lot of so called christians taking themselve to court over trivial issues that can be settled by the church. The church of God needs revival, majority of those who call themselves christians are too carnally minded. May God help us and God bless you sir.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
As children of God,

we must learn how to operate in the supernatural power of God for the evil that's coming upon this earth
you wouldn't be able to call upon the police you won't be able to call upon the government
but as a Christian you must be able to stand your ground and call upon the government of heaven for Angelic assistance.
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2015

One thing that you must have in these last days is a warrior's mentality.
A warrior's mentality says, 'I'm not going to wait for something to happen, I'm going to make it happen.
I will either find a way or make a way.
A warrior's mentality says, I'm not waiting for the devil to give me my stuff back,
I'm talking my stuff back in the Name of Jesus!
I will not be denied !

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MODG(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]God has a purpose fr everytin@doctor so just settle down and follow his will for ur profession.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015

Believers need to know that it is the words they speak which will determine the fruit they bear.
One whose heart is holy will speak words of purity and life and they will not utter words of hate. By its fruit the tree is known.

"Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit".... Matthew 12:33 NASB
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Macelliot7(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lalasticlala, move this thread from Islam section to Religion section so that people can comment
https://www.nairaland.com/236417/igbo-muslim-house/
there is a security proclamation on the Islamic section...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Macelliot(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
superted87 vision2050 CaptainOjemba

Who told you guys to comment on an Islamic thread??
(Any Igbo muslim in the House).

An Islamic creed has been Automatically posted on your profiles.... You believe there is no god, but Allah, and Prophet Muhammed is his only Messenger..

Check out your profiles....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
No I waited until they opened it for all to comment before I posted
Macelliot:

An Islamic creed has been Automatically posted on your profiles.... You believe there is no god, but Allah, and Prophet Muhammed is his only Messenger..

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vision2050: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Macelliot:

who do this garbage? moderator?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Macelliot(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
vision2050:
who do this garbage? moderator?
The Islamic Section Moderator.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Macelliot(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
No I waited until they opened it for all to comment before I posted
Check your profile.

After your Signature : "ABUM NWA
ABA [You must bend
down before you see
Aba! #OdezuruIgbo"..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Macelliot(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
The thread has been removed from FP.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2015
We can get so caught up in trying to work things out on our own when all along God is saying,
when are you going to relax and let Me handle it!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vision2050: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Macelliot:

The Islamic Section Moderator.
how can I remove it pls.
Islamic section moderator!!!! I don't believe in your allah i don't know mohamed . , kindly remove your automatic creed from my profile. lubbish
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by temifisayo(f): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jesus is a winnerman, a winnerman, a winnerman, Jesus is a winnerman, a winnerman all the time...

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha..... This is the most hilarious thread on NL. cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
OUR CITIZENSHIP IS IN HEAVEN--NOT OF THIS EARTH!!!

GOD is the CEO of the Universe, the Ultimate Authority, not a bunch of lawyers or judges or a court system.

No matter what the judges and the courts of the land come up with we are not of this earth for our citizenship is in heaven.
Walk in it, remember just that and look forward to the coming of our SAVIOR and KING and our heavenly home!

Phil 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lildreezy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2362776/guide-breaking-bad-habits-lildreezy

nairalanders could be inspired from this
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mentorandfriend(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2015
vision2050:
how can I remove it pls.
Islamic section moderator!!!! I don't believe in your allah i don't know mohamed . , kindly remove your automatic creed from my profile. lubbish
The way nairaland is run is so backward and lacks any sense of equity. Imagine putting an automatic disclaimer on muslim topics that prevents non muslims from participating in discussions concerning Islam, but no disclaimer for christain topics.

Christain topics have become public pit toilets where every idi.ot comes to bash CAN president, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, and I'm 100% convinced that those who bash pastors and churches most are south western muslims and just a handful of northerners.

Something should be done about this.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2015
grace5:

counsel
ˈkaʊns(ə)l/Submit
noun
advice, especially that given formally.
2. a barrister or other legal adviser conducting a case.
verb
give advice to (someone).
"careers officers should counsel young people in making their career decisions"
Just a question,How about professional advice?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2015
this is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
HAPPY SUNDAY CHATBOX

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.