Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (839954 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gbolafff(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Are you a chronic masturbator who's willing to stop but finding it very difficult to give up that devastating act irrespective of;
1) how long you're addicted,
2) gender
3) Time
4) Habit
Here is a 100 percent sure way which I've tested and still using that has helped me overcome it.
I don't have enough time to explain how I've been masturbating here, But I was able to overcome a 15 yrs addiction. Therefore, if you are finding it difficult to stop. Just Dm on WhatsApp

Remember it's free and comes with no cost, we will work you out of this shameful habit
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sanusiade: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2023
The most beautiful thing I found on the Internet today

You need to watch this

https://youtube.com/shorts/4pWX7m9Zcdw?feature=share
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by irririchris(m): 6:20am On May 02, 2023
BATTLE AGAINST THE WASTERS BY DR DK OLUKOYA

Looking for an engaging and informative message to listen on YouTube? Look no further than "Battle Against the Wasters" with Dr. DK Olukoya. This powerful message addresses the issue of wastage in our lives, whether it be wasting time, resources, or opportunities.

Dr. DK Olukoya is a renowned pastor, author, and teacher who has dedicated his life to helping people overcome spiritual battles and live successful lives. In this video, he shares practical insights and biblical principles on how to combat wastage and maximize your potential in all areas of life.

Whether you're looking for inspiration to overcome personal challenges, or simply seeking a fresh perspective on how to live a more fulfilling life, "Battle Against the Wasters" is the perfect video for you. So, sit back, relax, and let Dr. DK Olukoya guide you on a journey towards a more productive and purposeful life. Don't miss out on this life-changing message!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJEjNS6bOs
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NotzriHistory: 11:49pm On May 02, 2023
HOW CHRISTIANITY CAME TO NIGERIA

Christianity came to Nigeria as a monotheistic religion that originated in the Middle East, has spread to many parts of the world, including Africa. Nigeria, one of the most populous countries in Africa, is a prime example of the spread of Christianity on the continent. This essay will provide a comprehensive history of how Christianity came to Nigeria, including the early missions, the arrival of colonialism, and the growth of the religion in Nigeria.
To Read More Follow the Link Below!

https://christianhistory.com.ng/how-christianity-came-to-nigeria/

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BornofGod108(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2023
if every young guy is like this guy. I don't to die ooh! ; please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflwHttlZXY
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kelvinibb: 8:03am On May 05, 2023
HOW CHRISTIANITY CAME TO HONG KONG

Christianity has a long and rich history in Hong Kong. Religion arrived in the home in the early 19th century, and it played a significant part in shaping the artistic and social geography of the megacity. In this blog post, we will explore the history of Christianity in Hong Kong, from its appearance to the present day.

https://christianhistory.com.ng/what-is-the-history-of-christianity-in-hong-kong/

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BornofGod108(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2023
Listen to the testimony of former Islamic cleric Who encountered our Lord Jesus Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IWoBYN4cw
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Chible17(f): 9:50pm On May 07, 2023
Sunnyski:

Hi Chi, how are you?
Fine and u?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunnyski: 3:21pm On May 08, 2023
Chible17:
Fine and u?

I'm too. Can I mail you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Adebayor124: 4:20am On May 09, 2023
Please and please, let's put our hands together and help the poor man and most especially because of the innocent kids*
*no amount is too small*
*God loves a cheerful giver pls*
*May God bless you abundantly*
*Lets help the kids and their father 🙏🙏🙏🙏*
*Pls that's the father account*

*Account details*

*Account Name*-- IGBORODE ANTHONY

*Account number*:2048551351

*BANK NAME* - KUDA BANK

*Please help the poor man*
*You can either help financially or through prayers*
*I have sent my token to them*
*Help share this post to go viral so the family will be Favored, the bibles says that a hand that giveth shall never lack ,you can volunteer to send them huge amount, its all depends on your capability,non of us will fall as a victim of any kind of accident in Jesus name (AMEN)*

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kelvinibb: 12:21am On May 11, 2023
Christianity has a long and rich history in Argentina, dating back to the appearance of Spanish pioneers in the sixteenth century. Over the centuries, Christianity has played an important part in shaping the country’s culture, politics, and social geography. In this composition, we will explore the fascinating history of Christianity in Argentina, from its social roots to the present day.Christianity has a long and rich history in Argentina, dating back to the appearance of Spanish pioneers in the sixteenth century. Over the centuries, Christianity has played an important part in shaping the country’s culture, politics, and social geography. In this composition, we will explore the fascinating history of Christianity in Argentina, from its social roots to the present day.

TO Read More 👇
https://christianhistory.com.ng/history-of-christianity-in-argentina/

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:46pm On May 12, 2023
In the land of famine, Isaac sowed.....in the midst of our lack, we always have something to sow back to God(thanksgiving to Abbah Our Father by grace through faith in Jesus; despite all odds and pains of this earthly existence), .....in all these lacks we are facing, there is something holy and righteous that we can sow into other human being......
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:47pm On May 12, 2023
We give all thanks to Jesus Christ Crucified; Our New Creation Life and GOD, who has given us the privilege to participate in His GOD-LIFE. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:26pm On May 12, 2023
Holy Spirit please mix your word with fresh faith in our hearts even as we study your word written in the holy bible now and at every other time we encounter your written, spoken and revealed/proceeding word in any style or platform in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:33am On May 15, 2023
If you are being used by demonic spirits to discredit or blackmail Christianity in Africa.....

May the Holy Spirit have mercy upon you and deliver your soul from the darkness of unbelief in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified which *alone has the power to set any human being completely free from the tyranny of the flesh, addictions, pride, guilt, sinful-lifestyle, demonic-manipulations, devil and hell-fire* in Jesus name. Amen.

The royal family of England did not bring Christianity to Africa.
if you want to use some of the negative stories associated with the royal family of England to blackmail Christianity especially in Africa, you might need to look through the real history of Christianity in Africa.

We know and accept that Africa and Africans are being exploited in the world economy but *it is not because they believed the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*

It is because Africans both in the leadership and followership context are *disunited and irresponsible and greedy and blackmailers and saboteurs*

If we are willing to start, we will need to start by choosing to be united, speak our language, teach our children our language and value system even as they learn the language of other nations in order to be able to relate with other nations in the global sector.

We can start with real love, respect and unity in our basic nuclear family. We choose to help other human being to grow in their various endeavours. Those being helped will also make honest effort to grow and not becoming lazy and choosing to dwell on entitlement mentality or purportedly trying to blackmail those helping them with self-pity or emotional blackmail or being an opportunist. Those helping to build up others and the society should not stop helping others because some of those being previously helped to grow misused such opportunity or manifested a negative feedback. Both leaders and followers needs to engage the spirit of truth and transparency and sacrificial and resilience and commitment to achieve something good like justice and equity for each human being not minding their financial status or political class, value human lives from conception, give balanced education to our children, e.t.c.

At the end, we really need the life that *the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified produces in any human being*, a *sacrificial life* to bring Africa to its expected glory in this current generation due to *how deep it has grown in corruption and recklessness*

"Thus saith the Lord; Again there shall be heard *in this place(Africa)*, which *ye say shall be desolate without man and without beast, even in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, that are desolate, without man, and without inhabitant, and without beast,*

11 *The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the Lord of hosts: for the Lord is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the Lord.* (Jeremiah 33:10-11 kjv)

“The people who walk in darkness will see a great light. Those who live in a dark land, the light will shine on them.” [Isaiah 9:2]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:09am On May 15, 2023
Please do not allow anybody to *take away the only light and life; your faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*

Our faith in Jesus Christ Crucified is the *only life that we have and can carry and survive in any part of the world* whether they notice your color as African, British, Asian, Indian, Caucasian, Chinese e.t.c. or not.

thus

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 John 5:4-5 kjv)

I am a living testimony, so many people are busy complaining about racism and the rest, I do not even notice those who are manifesting such attitude towards me or those engulfed with such self-pity; all I engage is the help of the Holy Spirit to manifest *the person and character of Christ Jesus Crucified now living in me; who has become the hope of my glory and the God at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasures*

Please do not allow those who appear to be sympathetic with the under-developed nature of Africa to blackmail your faith in Jesus Christ Crucified.

Christianity in Africa is not the reason for African under-development *rather our disunity as a people, selfishness, greed, corruption, disobedience to the rule of law, indiscipline, recklessness, lack of value for human lives, blackmail, Saboteurs, hatred for ourselves, manipulation of ourselves, intimidation of ourselves, e.t.c.*

There are only 2 category of people in this world; those who believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and those who do not believe in the gospel not minding their country of origin or continent. It is by their fruits that we know them not necessary by their attendance to a religious group or denomination or country of origin or race.

Those of us who have believed; we believed by the grace of God hence we do not boast about our effort towards receiving Jesus Christ Crucified rather with gratitude to Abbah Our Father who has given us *the privilege to be partakers of His GOD-LIFE through His revelation of the gospel of His Son to us in this generation, we yield to His Holy Spirit to continue to help us to manifest this new creation life of Jesus Christ Crucified both in our secret thoughts and external behaviours* towards the whole human being in this our generation whether they are fellow believers or unbelievers.

The only remedy for this our current cry for Africa is *to receive and carry and manifest the life of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*
thus
"As long as I am in this world, I am the light of the world" (John 9:5)

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and *is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:*

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Timothy 3:16-17 kjv)

We need re-orientation on how to build up ourselves in unity as a nation --Doctrine (teaching in season and out of season)

We need to reproof those who err whether they are financially high or low --Reproof

We need to correct those who make mistakes whether they have high political power or not --Correction

We need to instruct people on how to engage each sector of living with righteousness whether it is convenient or inconvenient to them --Instructions with righteousness

Instruction in righteousness also involves insisting on justice, equity and fairness to prevail in any circumstance whether it will cost more time and money or not; whether the poor or rich will be comfortable with its outcome or not.

Then we will have a sane society whether in Africa or any other part of this world.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kelvinibb: 1:27am On May 18, 2023
Christianity has played a significant role in the history and development of Ghana, a West African country with a population of over 31 million people. The introduction of Christianity to Ghana dates back to the 15th century when Portuguese explorers arrived on the shores of the country. Since then, Christianity has grown to become one of the dominant religions in Ghana, with millions of Ghanaians professing the faith. This article delves into the history of Christianity in Ghana, exploring its origins, growth, and impact on Ghanaian society.

Read More 👇👇
https://christianhistory.com.ng/the-history-of-christianity-in-ghana-a-story-of-faith-and-resilience/

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:26am On May 19, 2023
Good morning Brethren,

Bro Emmanuel is a friend of mine who fainted at the examination hall in the university of Calabar yesterday, he is currently on oxygen yet to *recover from the collapse please brethren pray for him*

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:20pm On May 21, 2023
Bro Emmanuel has woken up from Coma....
Jesus is Lord...
Alleluia...
Thanks brethren for all your prayers.....

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by spotlightkonten(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2023
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:48am On May 25, 2023
Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:52pm On May 26, 2023
“Behold, I (Jesus) am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to the merit of his deeds (earthly works, faithfulness). 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End [the Eternal One].”

14 Blessed (happy, prosperous, to be admired) are those who wash their robes [in the blood of Christ by believing and trusting in Him—the righteous who do His commandments], so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs [the godless, the impure, those of low moral character] and the sorcerers [with their intoxicating drugs, and magic arts], and the immoral persons [the perverted, the molesters, and the adulterers], and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying (deception, cheating)." (Revelations 22: 12-15 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:48am On May 27, 2023
We keep looking unto Jesus Christ Crucified; the beginner, sustainer and end of our faith....

It is *only our faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified that we use to overcome this world(physical and spiritual realm)*

Holy Spirit our helper, help us to continue to *submit consistently, fresh each second of our earthly existence and progressively to the new creation life inside Jesus Christ Crucified which we now carry in this our mortal-bodies*. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Iescaped: 9:23pm On May 29, 2023
Hi, anyone interested in praying partner?

Perhaps we can help keep our prayer fire burning together- zero nine one five zero seven seven three seven eight eight
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:44am On May 30, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now(30-05-2023) live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified today(30-05-2023) afresh and with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE through the unlimited manifestation of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (30-05-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we confess our sin, every weight that easily holds us down, every yieldedness to the flesh and every appearance of the flesh, every misuse of your mercy, every frustration of your grace, every negligence/disobedience to Your Holy Spirit instructions and promptings, every refusal to immediately obey your revealed and written Word to You by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, this day (30-05-2023) and we believe that You have forgiven us and cleansed us from every unrighteousness and the blood of Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son has cleansed us from all our sins and You have justified (declared us not guilty) in Your Presence and We are no longer guilty in Your Presence and We have Peace with You; Abbah Our Father even now (30-05-2023) and Your Holy Spirit manifests and bears witness to the fullness of this reality in our hearts now (30-05-2023) according to Your WORD(1 John 1:7-9, Romans 5:1,9, Romans 8:15-16) in Jesus name. Amen.

May Jesus the baptizer; baptize us afresh with His Holy Spirit and Fire today (30-05-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (30-05-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being in this generation towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (30-05-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power and the preaching of the gospel in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (30-05-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we decree that by the wounds of Jesus Christ Crucified; we receive healing upon our whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) and upon all those who are sick especially those who cannot pray and those who have lost hope in your healing power, mercies and miracles in their current challenges today (30-05-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we decree by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, this day (30-05-2023) that we have come boldly to Your throne of grace such that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help us this day (30-05-2023) in order to help us in this time of need to serve You acceptably with holiness and Godly fear all the days of our earthly existence especially today (30-05-2023) and yield completely to Your Holy Spirit Control/Instructions and manifest to the fullest every thing written in the volume of your book in Heaven before the foundation of the world for Your own Glory in our lives in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to hunger for your written and revealed word today (30-05-2023) in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to read and understand and rightly divide Your WORD of truth from the holy bible today (30-05-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to worship God in spirit and in truth(choices, words, actions, business-deals, talent-engagement, skill-engagement, dressing, job-roles, marriage-roles, family-duties, emotions, desires, fantasies, imaginations, attitudes e.t.c.) today (30-05-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence for such the Father seeks in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fellowship with You; the GOD-HEAD directly in our hearts and minds and mouths in the place of prayers and quiet-time and also fellowship with You; the GOD-HEAD in our face-to-face meeting with other believers in Jesus Christ Crucified today (30-05-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fast and to pray today (30-05-2023) and every other day in this our earthly existence even as You train us to grow in relationship with You; the GOD-HEAD and grow in righteousness, the grace and the knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Benfaco: 12:30pm On May 31, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:09pm On May 31, 2023
Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, *if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:25pm On May 31, 2023
Have faith in GOD(Jesus Christ Crucified)....(Mark 11:22)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Benfaco: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
God's love for humanity

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — God Delights In His Elect / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.