Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

All These Can Not Be by accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Can Not Be by accident (1155 Views)

I Found Myself In PDP By Accident - Bafarawa / I Became A Governor By Accident – El-rufai / PDP Media Room Posts Buhari Picture By Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Can Not Be by accident by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
I have been following with keen interest events as they unfold in the country. I'll advise everyone to brace up for eventualities.
America predicted Nigeria's breakup in 2015.
About 3 years before the predicted disemberment year, boko haram insurgency surfaced.Series of bombing/serial killing followed. Boko Haram just succeeded in bombing Jaji one of the key military baracks in the country. A report also has it that SAS headquarter was attacked this morning and some captives released. All the aforementioned events do not need any reference, we are all living witnesses.
What really caught my attention this day is the rate at which the elites are preparing for emergency exit from the country. The rate at which foreign currencies are being smuggled out of the country is unprecedented. Several people have been caughtin recent times with millions of dollars at International airports.
Of recent, we heard that. Nigeria ranked the first in the number of countries with private jets. Even our so called men of God are not left out."The shepherds are preparing to dump the sheep at the sighting of wolves?". So many international corporations have pulled out of the country and only maintain warehouses in the country.Some will say it's because of electricity but the issue of electricity has been there for many years.
An organisation that measures the expected living standard of a newly born child rated Nigeria as the worst place to be born in the year 2013.
Even some african leaders are aware of the faith that awaits Nigeria and are taking measures to avoid the consequence of humanitarian crisis that would follow disemberment of Nigeria by promoting hatred for Nigerians.
The elites are definately privy to information that is not open to the general public and are taking measures to protect their own.
If you live in Southern Nigeria and you think what is happening is only limited to the North then you are in for a devastating suprises. Your pastors already knew what is at stake and are also getting themselves prepared. Whether you like it or not, the north is the military strength of Nigeria and its being weekened on daily basis. Other parts of the country are relatively soft targets, hence the need to destroy the stronghold first. The north will never want to destroy its home. I believe there are some things we don't know.
I don't have any concrete evidence (I mean empirical) but analysis of events unfolding could reveal the reality.
My advice:
-Try to get some military or paramilitary training or techniques since we are not allowed to carry gun.
-Limit ur investments in fixed assets/investment
-Do more of outsourcing than recruiting staff
-Be vigilant and embrace community policing
-Worship with your family at home (God understands) etc
If u don't have mind, run now when you can!
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by icedee1: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
It's true the americans predicted it,but who else do u think is behind
It,which other country do you think as been behind most of the break up and turbulence
In other countries esp where the have oil I.e egypt,lybia.their plan is to
Distablise countries they have interest in and place a puppet govt I.e iraq,they are just planning
And waiting for voilence to erupt.then they will pretend intervene whereas they are planning how to take control
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
ice dee: It's true the americans predicted it,but who else do u think is behind
It,which other country do you think as been behind most of the break up and turbulence
In other countries esp where the have oil I.e egypt,lybia.their plan is to
Distablise countries they have interest in and place a puppet govt I.e iraq,they are just planning
And waiting for voilence to erupt.then they will pretend intervene whereas they are planning how to take control

Well, I can't say with certainty who is behind it but all I can say is that the situation we are in is a very frightening one and people need to be prepared for eventualities so that they are not caught unaware!
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by gsmcoder: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
you are 100% right. I noticed that even business owners no longer bank in Nigeria
Because of the fate that awaits us. Your points are fully accepted, Thanks.
I will tell my family to go for some kung fu training
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Degis(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nigeria will pull back from the brink. This is not unbridled optimism but based on historical perspectives. If we could survive the Civil War, obviously, these occurrences will only spur us to greater heights and not dampen our resolve for a brighter rewarding future.
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by RichDad1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
This is Super Story.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by chosen04(f): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
Degis: Nigeria will pull back from the brink. This is not unbridled optimism but based on historical perspectives. If we could survive the Civil War, obviously, these occurrences will only spur us to greater heights and not dampen our resolve for a brighter rewarding future.

Unfortunately, its a known fact that survivors of "major events" easily crumble over "minor events" . . . I forsee that what will eventual lead to the break up of this country will just be a very minor event.

******Mark my Words*********
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 27, 2012
Degis: Nigeria will pull back from the brink. This is not unbridled optimism but based on historical perspectives. If we could survive the Civil War, obviously, these occurrences will only spur us to greater heights and not dampen our resolve for a brighter rewarding future.
Optimism is good but what concrete thing are we doing to avoid the iminent calamity. I don't believe in faith but in hope. The difference between hope and faith , in my own perspective, is that unlike faith, hope is supported by hardwork and clearcut purpose or should I say well thought out plans. I don't subscribe to faith based on history or historical perspective. However, I hope that no devastating calamity befall Nigeria because there is no place like one's home/country
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Idokojimmy: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2012
Good piece. But remember, the eventual success of America's plan, and the actualisation of their prediction depends On how we support them. It is unfortunate that Nigerians, our own brothers have been recruited by these foreign elements to aid them in furthering their agenda. U see them criticising everything Govt does, U see them taking to twitter and other platforms to condemn govt and incite people against the state. What effort have we as peace loving people, and those who believe in the dream and indivisibility of the country done to frustrate these indicators. Most times we have informations, but we don't give trusted security agencies. We have opportunity to educate others, but we don't. When they know that we are informed, they will have no choice than to go. For those they are using, they are disposeable, and may become a threat to them. They should even run for their lives. I believe in Naija, not even their collaborators here Can seperate us. For us that want unity, this is a call to service. We must wake up and challenge those that are against us. We have to sensitise people. We must report sensitive issues with security implications. We must live as one. We can achieve a lot if we remain together
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2012
Idokojimmy: Good piece. But remember, the eventual success of America's plan, and the actualisation of their prediction depends On how we support them. It is unfortunate that Nigerians, our own brothers have been recruited by these foreign elements to aid them in furthering their agenda. U see them criticising everything Govt does, U see them taking to twitter and other platforms to condemn govt and incite people against the state. What effort have we as peace loving people, and those who believe in the dream and indivisibility of the country done to frustrate these indicators. Most times we have informations, but we don't give trusted security agencies. We have opportunity to educate others, but we don't. When they know that we are informed, they will have no choice than to go. For those they are using, they are disposeable, and may become a threat to them. They should even run for their lives. I believe in Naija, not even their collaborators here Can seperate us. For us that want unity, this is a call to service. We must wake up and challenge those that are against us. We have to sensitise people. We must report sensitive issues with security implications. We must live as one. We can achieve a lot if we remain together

Just like you pointed out, unity is the most important & potent weapon that can help us in this silent and covert war. However, everyday, things that divided us are being promoted on daily basis even here on Nairaland by the people who are most vulnerable when calamity structs. We let tribalism, regionalism beclouds our sense of reasoning.Those people shouting Biafra, Odua or Arewa don't know anything. They think their leaders care about them but they will be shocked when it happened. Most elites that fought the civil war (Ojukwu, Awolowo, Gowon, Obasanjo etc) are either still alive or lived longer life peacefully while millions of those they deceived into joining the war (predominantly common man) were butchered and killed during the war. The elites can afford to escape and still live comfortably wherever they found themselves with their wealth/loot but a common man on the street that live from hands to mouth. How are we going to survive?
If you show I don't care attitude to the present turbulence in Nigeria or fuel it through tribalism, then when the 'volcano' erupts, those that lure/incite you into it would be nowhere to be found. Let us unite and fight this monster. However, if it becomes inevitable, don't be caught unaware!
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by icedee1: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
irrespective of what happens in Nigeria,I believe will grow stronger and stay united.and corruption and political thuggery must ßε̲̣̣̣̥ ended
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
ice dee: irrespective of what happens in Nigeria,I believe will grow stronger and stay united.and corruption and political thuggery must ßε̲̣̣̣̥ ended
Unless we embrace unity, it is a lost battle!
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Dede1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Anybody who thinks disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria engenders inevitabilities such as war is ill-educated and probably one reason Nigeria is so backward. We must agree to disagree without fighting a war. The example of the people who decided to go their separate ways rests with Eastern European countries and USSR where people who had lived together longer than Nigerians yet they decided to part ways.

Nigeria must divide to move forward. I have spent considerable time in Nigeria and can not point out bases for unity or sense of patriotism. Nigerians are simply delusional and stuck in denial by the empty rants of unity. There is no iota of unity in the socio-political fiber of Nigeria.
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by achi4u(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
ice dee: irrespective of what happens in Nigeria,I believe will grow stronger and stay united.and corruption and political thuggery must ßε̲̣̣̣̥ ended
yeah! I would've love to agree with you but how can you unite fanatical muslim with their christian brothers?
I agree with Dede1___the earlier we split this unwanted setup with each other the better for us all,those who dont want to grow(like part of north) may remain stagnant and allow other to move.
The fear of the unknown is writing in everybody's face.

may God save us all.
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dede1: Anybody who thinks disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria engenders inevitabilities such as war is ill-educated and probably one reason Nigeria is so backward. We must agree to disagree without fighting a war. The example of the people who decided to go their separate ways rests with Eastern European countries and USSR where people who had lived together longer than Nigerians yet they decided to part ways.

Nigeria must divide to move forward. I have spent considerable time in Nigeria and can not point out bases for unity or sense of patriotism. Nigerians are simply delusional and stuck in denial by the empty rants of unity. There is no iota of unity in the socio-political fiber of Nigeria.
I still believe that a united nigeria is better than a divided one and that unity is the only antidote to the numerous problems facing Nigeria. If division occurred today, further divisions will follow. However, if unity is unattainble then division remains inevitable. Notwithstanding, if I am to choose btw united Nigeria and a divided one, I'll choose the former.

1 Like

Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Dede1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
obasy09:
I still believe that a united nigeria is better than a divided one and that unity is the only antidote to the numerous problems facing Nigeria. If division occurred today, further divisions will follow. However, if unity is unattainble then division remains inevitable. Notwithstanding, if I am to choose btw united Nigeria and a divided one, I'll choose the former.

Beliefs are stream of thoughts that produce actions or opinions. However, reality is a scene beyond the horizon of belief. Nigeria’s steady waddle steps without pronounced socio-political advancement are stark reality. I honestly disagree with you that once divided begets division. Those of us in today’s Nigeria who would want further division after the initial disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria could as well stay back in it. However, I do not think such scenario is necessary among people who can point out one or two cultural roots as the bases for unity and patriotism.
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dede1:

Beliefs are stream of thoughts that produce actions or opinions. However, reality is a scene beyond the horizon of belief. Nigeria’s steady waddle steps without pronounced socio-political advancement are stark reality. I honestly disagree with you that once divided begets division. Those of us in today’s Nigeria who would want further division after the initial disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria could as well stay back in it. However, I do not think such scenario is necessary among people who can point out one or two cultural roots as the bases for unity and patriotism.
You are very correct with the bolded. However, don't forget for instance the case of Omuleri and Oguleri (I beg ur pardon if the spelling isn't correct), Ife and Modakeke, Fulani and Berom etc (these are also realities) or will you recommend that they divide and form a country to avoid calamity?separation is likely to magnify our differences locally because the race to control power and economic resources at the local level will become stronger. It's in the human nature! Have you thought of the reason why the Europeans are coming together to form not just an economic bloc but also a political one? Why do you think China is still waxing stonger economically with their diversity and problems? If we can be united, we can move mountains!
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by eyantotipe(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
obasy09:
i also believe in united Nigeria but how do we unite with those northern muslims who believe their sharia law supercede any laws of the land,my brother true federalism will be the best option for us to choose,reduce power from center let every region control it resources so that every body can go back to his region for development.
Re: All These Can Not Be by accident by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
eyantotipe: i also believe in united Nigeria but how do we unite with those northern muslims who believe their sharia law supercede any laws of the land,my brother true federalism will be the best option for us to choose,reduce power from center let every region control it resources so that every body can go back to his region for development.

You are on point bro. True federalism/regionalism could assist in solving the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? / Governor Theodore Orji Of Abia State Has A Dream. / Reuben Abbati, A Disgrace To Journalism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.