Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus (2620 Views)

Samuel Eto'o And Kids Dance To Yemi Alade's Johnny / Between Eto'o And Drogba Who Has Made Africa Proud More? / Eto'o Is Truly A Nigerian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2006
hi everyone,
                    La liga got just 5 more days to play eto'o tops with 24 goals and David is seccond with 17 goals.to all who follow la liga and knows the nature of spanish football , also considering what happened last year when eto'o had same # of golas as in this season. but failed to take this PITCHI-TCHI title. and Diego Forlan took it over from him just in the last day of play. i really wish he takes it this season but i'm afaid. so to all who follow La Liga can u judge and give me a good forcast to wipe out my fears to this issue. thx undecided
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by c0dec(m): 2:29am On Apr 22, 2006
eto'o. no doubt. he's gonna get it this time.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2006
This time round its my prince SamuellooooooH eating the whole cake without sharing!
The boy is too smart in scoring.
The problem is that he is overgrowing his jerseys and I don't know if someone is cooking for him who is not me!
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2006
hahaha!!!!!!!
my dear Pricille, u need not border eto'o is just growing just have faith on yr guy he's not a cheat u know, tha G ia all ypurs. he just can't cheat on u. i bet u that i know how much he cares 4 ya wink.

@codec thx 4 taking off my fears we got a match 2 nite i just pray he scores 2 make 25 so to really asure tha titre. cheesy
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2006
babaragold!
thanks for re-assurance I was getting worried!
You know this men if you dont watch over them you can end up to pschologists now that am very far away!
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2006
hanks for re-assurance I was getting worried!
You know this men if you don't watch over them you can end up to pschologists now that am very far away!

Quite ture my sister. just that i'm a bit dissapointed when that match did not play last sunday. barca vs celta. so that yr G could add his points. anyway, i hope that will enable him have enough rest b/4 2morrow's encounter aganst Milan A.C wink what do u think abt his 2morro's match? any GOAL 4 HIM? smiley
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2006
babaragold!
was that water in the pitch which looked like pacific ocean?
there must be poor drainage system in that place!

Youknow those Valencia men are not letting barca to un-cork champagne early because of that missed game!
I dint like it!
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2006
babaragold!
I saw my prince Etoo wipe tears after he missed a penalty in that Cadiz match!
let him take heart it happens to all best players including Dinho.A defender or a lesser player of the team should be taking a penalty as it seems a curse on best players!
Anyway I was happy Dinho scored a wonderful one and added those three points I hope Valencia lose their next match to allow kings of Spain to be crowned!
Their other colleagues in other leagues are drinking wine eg( cant remember the name) i think Celta Vigo Scotland and Chelsea! let Valencia austropithecus give them a break now!
Pass the greetings eeeh
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 12:00pm On May 05, 2006
hey pricille,
we have taken the crown it's now left 4 yr guy to accomplish his mission. he lost the penalty i almost fainted. but i think he made it up 2 days ago. i'm so glad 4 that guy i mean he scored a very decisive goal. now he's at 25 i'm praying 4 him i wish he scores in the remainin 3 matches b/4 that davids of a guy caughts him again.
we're preparin smthin special 4 him after the C/L finals 4 his holidays to cameroun since he's not going 4 tha world cup so all in all we'll be partying and clubing he likes feasting. i hope u ai'nt gonna mind joinging us or if not permit my outing with yr guy while in Cameroon? u know i need yr permit to do that. but after our finals i'll be back home so we'll chat more on that. cio
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by sil(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2006
@babaragold

Love to hear u talk about the African best Eto'o, the Cameroonian is currently the

leading goalscorer in the Spanish championship with 25 goals which was confirmed on

thier match against Celta on Wednesday night now gives him a two-goal advantage

with a game in hand.
The striker has the chance to consolidate his place at the top of the scoring charts.

The world best Ronaldinho, is in third place with 16 goals.

He is also one of the candidates to win the award for scoring the most goals in

European leagues.

The top three in the chase for that individual accolade are presently as follows:

Luca Toni of Fiorentina with 28 goals and 56 points. 2 games left.

Samuel Eto'o of FC Barcelona with 25 goals and 50 points. 3 games left.

Jan Huntelaar of Ajax with 33 goals and 49.5 points. Season over.

Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 1:05pm On May 05, 2006
Babaragold!
I watched them get those good news while they were in pitch with those celta I dont what, and I could see Rykaard pull out some players like Dinho to uncork champagne.
I was extremely overjoyed after Etoo scored his 25th goal.
Those celebrations were so attractive that I had to reach for some wine just to join in.
I love those men!

I was happy Valencia were doomed by near relegation Real Mallorca. Shame on them for delaying that party and even real madrid have reclaimed their position two.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2006
@sil,
u're very much well come. and i also wish to thank u 4 yr analyses i mean this info or facts is so important. i like it. u are so updated so tell me some thin more abt la liga or spanisn kind of foot. i mean how or why u like la liga. smiley i learnt he & Theiry Henri tops the goals in europe with 30 goals each any vibes on that plz gist me back. thx cheesy
@ pricille saluit. i love u too wink
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by lapie(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2006
well, dont be too happy, something different might just happen on the last day, Eto'o just has 25 goals and Davis Villa is behind with 24, knowing Villa and having watched him closely, he makes goals out of nothing, the last game might just be a wrap for him, we might see the reply of what happened to Eto'o last year again.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 11:59am On May 10, 2006
well lapie,
it's true what u say but looking at the tention that is on that last match aganst osasuna i mean valencia is going tobe tight since both teams will need just a win to qualify them go for C/L next season. so thse goals from davis might not be as much as they would have been. anyway, let's wait and see cos davis has one match to go while eto'o has 2 though that is not a guarantee. but i hope he makes it.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by amodu(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2006
i pray that he is going to win the title,

WONT YOU SAY AMEN.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 3:01pm On May 10, 2006
@amodu
AMEN I SAY!!!
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 11:29am On May 11, 2006
What did I hear? that Geremi and Etoo have a feud that will spur Etoo from playing his game?
Geremi should just leave Etoo alone.He dint choose himself as the best African or Camerounian. A fellow country man?
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by sil(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2006
@babaragold
Y'ello, you know why am using y'ello is because am put up yellow as a Gooner in Paris.
thanx for the words but i'll put up something good for you and everybody after the uefa finals.
big shot out to priscila and everybody in sports house.

Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 2:37pm On May 11, 2006
@PRICILE
i don't get u plz come again that Gerimi and eto'o have got what scores to settle? do u mean our own cameroonian Gerimi who plays 4 chesea or it's another Gerimi u're talking abt pls just gist me back on this vibe. thax i'm impatiantly waiting baby girl. grin
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by amodu(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2006
am waiting too
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2006
Babaragold and Amodu!
Let me translate it direct from my igboic.
I was also shocked to learn that Geremi is a Camerounian and he has had a very very enduring quarrel with Etoo. It was Etoo complaining that the thing had worsened and he was being affected, hence not in very good form to play in finals. I watched on TV as news briefs from Spain.
I wish I could get the site.
I had never known Geremi was a camerounian and I think he cannot swallow the hard fact that my Sam is the best.
Everyone understand Chelsea and Barca are enemies but they are taking it too far and personal.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by amodu(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2006
what are they realy fighting about.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 3:53pm On May 11, 2006
Am yet to find out but right now I hear its because they are country men and Geremi very jealous.
Amodu- look for some grapevine too. Its not a rumour but true news I watched as Etoo was speaking FRancaise.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 10:41am On May 12, 2006
@pricile,
well dear i'm not saying tha i doubt yr story but i still have to get to the roots of this story. coz right now i'm in Cameroun and hav'nt had any such story. but if that be the case i woun't mind ringing eto'os younger brother to get the details his name is Bilto'o he will certainly give me the vibes. or when we meet on sunday for his fan's meeting in Douala. Well, from whom i know Gerimi is he's a very calm and gentle guy besides eto'o is a kid to him so i really wonder what could be eating them up to go to that smiley hight. Anyway we in cameroun are ignorant abt this whole thing untill u are telling me now. but like i said when i find out that i'll let u know the reason 4 their grive. i have never known Gerimi tobe envious neither is he arrogant. so it's so strenge to hear this news. cool
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 3:16pm On May 12, 2006
Find out baby girl. Etoo said it himself on Tv
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 2:10pm On May 16, 2006
well pricile dear,
this is what i got abt this. well it sounds similar to what u sais but eto'o was only being asked how prepared he was for the C/L finals. and in his reply to this interwiew, he he said ''i'll be very glad tobe be the second camerounian after Gerimi to carry this crown so to this effect, it will be a previllage 4 me to join him. he went further,saying that b/c each time we are in camp in our equipe nationale, Gerimi always have words to through on us like, always reminding us that he's greater than any other Lion. to me he has the right to that eto'o added coz grabing the C/L is not chocolate. so i wish that my team also takes it so that i'll also have someyhing to tell my teamate back at home or increase the # of africans and camerounian who hvae this title.

So i don't know what was bad in this talk that french journalists and others had to miss interprete what eto'o said such that Gerimi had to hear this and react. anyway i don't blame him. but the journalists and their hyperbors. in any case there is actually no prob b/n eto'o and Ngitap and there is just no amt of stress that cant prevent the guy from playing the final come 2morrow. u can even see that he missed their league match last sartuday in preparation for tha final. So dear Pricile ne t'inquite pas ton gere serais au match demain. smiley cheesy
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 3:02pm On May 16, 2006
baby girl!
You have saluted me in French but apart from words like bon voyage,infante terrible,monsieur and simple ones I dont get it.
I like the language but so busy to learn it. Tell me in English pls.

So, it was the interpreter who made me stir about Etoo. he translated that French to English in the same way I said and thats why I panicked,and from my prince expression I knew something was very wrong btn him and GEremi

Anyway, baba, am not jealous but I have seen your article on meeting Akolawole.ake sure he cheers your team or lock him out.

Spy on Etoo incase I have a co-wife, you should tell me here I face her.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by babaragold(f): 11:37am On May 17, 2006
@pricille,
dear i got u right but don't mind all these news vendors they always want to publish fake stories inorder to boot their mkt. like i told u there was somethin but not as seroius as the must have made it to be. as 4 the french u said u are too busy to learn, never get too busy b/c yr Guy barely speaks english he speaks only french so how do u think u are going to survive this situation? Cameroun is bilingual, YES. but he is a franco Camerounian so u better make up some time lets organise a frenh class so communication b/n u guys can be eased. cheesy but language barrier can't stop u guys from functioning considering the fact that u two are so much in love smiley

Oh my dear do u know that Davis Villa yr guys rival in la liga scored yesterday ? so they are now all at 25 goals. though yr man still has one playing day to go. leis just hope he concluds it well with at least a goal to give him 26. I've also heard u. i'll put a special eye on any bitch who will come arround him.

baby G, just let Kola to come with me i've given him the right to whoever he chosses to surport 2day. u know since his team of orrigin was eliminated he needs comfort inorder to be a man again in as much soccer is concerned. he promised to be 4 arsenal i let him and encourage him. u know it't not easy 4 Kola to be with a team like mine that trashed him allez et retour. moreover got him eliminated. so how do u think he canbe in support of that same team in the final of the same competition? no way Dear he can't ever do such a thing. even put yr feets into his shoes u will not. i'm quite aware that his presence in Paris to nite will be 4 yr own team but let him suit himself. i'll share my victory wine with him after our victory to nite. EVEN U cheesy. CIO
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 11:51am On May 17, 2006
Best of luck baby girl!
Remember to post pics of you with Akola here.

Etoo must score another goal to put that evil man behind him.
He has enrolled in English classes in Spain and I was told in a matter of time he will be fluent.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by sammietos(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2006
Eto for sure
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 1:23pm On May 18, 2006
That racist hell Etoo is making Africa proud as he is our icon. He is the master and now all those real Zaragoza and Racing empty tankers (Santanders) and many more are worshipping him.
Play my hubby play! I appreciate his effort because he single handedly gunned down Gunners.
congrats my husband.
Re: Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus by Priscila(f): 1:25pm On May 18, 2006
babaragold.
Imagine that combination Etoo Priscila = football

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2012: Burkina Faso Vs Angola (1 - 2) On January 22nd 2012 / Xavi, Ronaldo,Gerrard.. Soak Up The Sun - Football Stars Jet Off On Summer Break / 2015/16 UEFA Champions League Groupings And Match Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.