Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,729 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29948 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 15, 2012
@op, where art thou? Damn!!! The pounding phase must be keeping you busy cheesy cheesy Enjoy and do update us! Abi she don 'make you fall in love' ni?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Winneygirl(f): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Am coming in late. I guess Stpat officially signed out of this thread on 2nd dec.
I dont know U, bt I cn only pray U find d happiness and fulfilment that seems 2 elude U.
U put out dis thread because of Ur quest 4 happiness...
I must say, happiness is not bought or earned. Its 1 of d most difficult emotions 2achieve.
Only love cn bring U full happiness.I knw it will b difficult 2open Ur heart 2love again,bt even if U dnt open Ur heart,dnt run away frm it. It will find U.
I dnt knw U, bt I strongly believe, this moment, dat Love WILL find U.
Pls stop running away...
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:46am On Dec 16, 2012
Winneygirl: Am coming in late. I guess Stpat officially signed out of this thread on 2nd dec.
I dont know U, bt I cn only pray U find d happiness and fulfilment that seems 2 elude U.
U put out dis thread because of Ur quest 4 happiness...
I must say, happiness is not bought or earned. Its 1 of d most difficult emotions 2achieve.
Only love cn bring U full happiness.I knw it will b difficult 2open Ur heart 2love again,bt even if U dnt open Ur heart,dnt run away frm it. It will find U.
I dnt knw U, bt I strongly believe, this moment, dat Love WILL find U.
Pls stop running away...

Seeing this comment, I had to reply. How do you mean I should stop running away from love? I don't get that part? So you mean I should open my heart and fall in love with every lady that can read and write L.O.V.E? Well if you must know? I have never been heart broken before and never will I.

For your information too, I'm very close to achieving my dreams. Don't worry all of una go come chop rice
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2012
^bros! Answers my question na!

U don begin pounding? If yes, How many u don pound so far? Also... D babes dem set? If u born junior obj,walai I no come naming o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Winneygirl(f): 1:27am On Dec 16, 2012
stpat1:

Seeing this comment, I had to reply. How do you mean I should stop running away from love? I don't get that part? So you mean I should open my heart and fall in love with every lady that can read and write L.O.V.E? Well if you must know? I have never been heart broken before and never will I.

For your information too, I'm very close to achieving my dreams. Don't worry all of una go come chop rice

Some of us face d same things U face...just in diff dimensions. U dnt hav 2 open Ur heart. U can be as cold as a stone if U want. Bt I still hold on 2 my word. "Love will find U". Just a little more time....and U will be happy.
2many times, I've seen how dat little impatience can throw 1 in2 irreversible life situations.
U are at a point where a little 'drop of water' makes dat mighty ocean.
Don't throw it away...
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by sexybash(f): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2012
some people dont know what they want until den they will keep searching, and never find or find the wrong thing i wish the STPAT1 best of Luck in his future endeavors (IN PEACE I REST)
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by KINGwax(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
Biliv me, its cool
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by KINGwax(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
sexybash: some people dont know what they want until den they will keep searching, and never find or find the wrong thing i wish the STPAT1 best of Luck in his future endeavors (IN PEACE I REST)
u're going back to the grave?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^bros! Answers my question na!

U don begin pounding? If yes, How many u don pound so far? Also... D babes dem set? If u born junior obj,walai I no come naming o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

If you go agree to be the Mortal while I be the Pestle, I no go mind pound.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2012
sexybash: some people dont know what they want until den they will keep searching, and never find or find the wrong thing i wish the STPAT1 best of Luck in his future endeavors (IN PEACE I REST)

Thank you.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
stpat1:

If you go agree to be the Mortal while I be the Pestle, I no go mind pound.
Oya na! Change d currency to Kuwait dinas and watch me vibrate like Nokia cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by oyinbogirl(f): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
I am wondering if you Have you found someone suitable yet?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oya na! Change d currency to Kuwait dinas and watch me vibrate like Nokia cheesy

ok done. so where will the parrrry be? grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
oyinbogirl: I am wondering if you Have you found someone suitable yet?

yes. found someone very very suitable, but don't know the best way to go about it now cos I am scared of getting too emotionally attached to the person and at the same time don't want to let her go.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by kokosheen(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
stpat1:

yes. found someone very very suitable, but don't know the best way to go about it now cos I am scared of getting too emotionally attached to the person and at the same time don't want to let her go.
Story don get k-leg so early Or is it d poundo sessions dats making you cray
She might be reading this and I really don't expect you to answer this if you're serious in your mission.
Frack it, humor me tongue
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
stpat1:

ok done. so where will the parrrry be? grin
Ur house of course! U no go gist ur unborn pikin d parts of d house we use conceive? cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by CzarChris(m): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur house of course! U no go gist ur unborn pikin d parts of d house we use conceive? cheesy
Yuch, can you guys go get a room? Too much info(green with envy)
But bros o, kuwaiti dinas no bi beans o(envy disappears), goodluck*you'll need it
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by oyinbogirl(f): 2:28am On Dec 29, 2012
stpat1:

it sounds ment to be, i wish you luck....personally for me, i think you should allow your feelings. Kids are best born from such unions...
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by claremont(m): 3:07am On Dec 29, 2012
Interesting thread!

It's nice to know the culture of open-mindedness and surrogacy is gradually sweeping across Nigeria.

@OP: The quote attached is for you. Good luck!

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Winneygirl(f): 3:27am On Dec 29, 2012
stpat1:

Dis is a little funny. Infact, very funny... Remember my words??
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2013
Winneygirl:

Dis is a little funny. Infact, very funny... Remember my words??

What where ur word? Remind me. Technical adviser
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by victorian(f): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
That you could end up falling in love.... So fall in love, ehnnnn.... U go fear woman afterwards grin..... grin

He is frigging fukn in love..... Ok, nah undecided..... With all the tough talk.... grin...
But it's good o.... Don't get me wrong...winks.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Winneygirl(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
stpat1:

What where ur word? Remind me. Technical adviser

Ha!! Oga Sir!!!
I no talk anything ooo.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
victorian: That you could end up falling in love.... So fall in love, ehnnnn.... U go fear woman afterwards grin..... grin

He is frigging fukn in love..... Ok, nah undecided..... With all the tough talk.... grin...
But it's good o.... Don't get me wrong...winks.

Of course I never said I didn't want to fall in love, I just want kids with or without marriage. PREFERABLY without marriage sha. but all the same I WANT MY KID(S) THIS YEAR
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RoyalRoy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
stpat1:

Of course I never said I didn't want to fall in love, I just want kids with or without marriage. PREFERABLY without marriage sha. but all the same I WANT MY KID(S) THIS YEAR

A very interesting thread!!!
You might eventually get yourself true love!!! But what then happens to the monetary aspects of the deal? All will end well and I do feel you are richer than you put yourself out to be here! Most of those ladies must have smelt that too......anyway, they always have a way of smelling us don't they? Good luck mate!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by sexybash(f): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
stpat1:

i wish you twins or triplet at a tyme cheesy kiss cry
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
sexybash:
i wish you twins or triplet at a tyme cheesy kiss cry
Amen! she bi na u go carry am? tongue
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by sexybash(f): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Amen! she bi na u go carry am? tongue
lol i dey laugh, idowu you will be the first to know if i get preggers for the nairalander am in love with at least i go save you the heartache and finally solve your puzzle until the let keep fingers crossed (my favourite colour na Baby blue or Girl Pink wink grin)
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash:
lol i dey laugh, idowu you will be the first to know if i get preggers for the nairalander am in love with at least i go save you the heartache and finally solve your puzzle until the let keep fingers crossed (my favourite colour na Baby blue or Girl Pink wink grin)
Awwww....u making me feel special. *whispers* pounding don start? If yes, make sure u read d book of Psalms b4 pounding. *sprinkles baby dust on her* cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by sexybash(f): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwww....u making me feel special. *whispers* pounding don start? If yes, make sure u read d book of Psalms b4 pounding. *sprinkles baby dust on her* cheesy cheesy
i did that already thanks all the same ( start shopping for ashebi oh before they run out of stock and dont forget my colours oh) tongue wink cheesy grin angry
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash:
i did that already thanks all the same ( start shopping for ashebi oh before they run out of stock and dont forget my colours oh) tongue wink cheesy grin angry
no problemo... *searching for cheap tickets to Austria*

dem go take! i'll make sure my gele is covered in Swarovski crystals dat day.... so wen d cameraman zooms in , it can sha na si won loju.I mustu to stand-out is d logo.. watch out! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2013
smiley smiley smiley

Am here! Ay gist for us? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl / Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.