Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29978 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Okay, you obviously don't know much about negotiating.

Lemme break it down for you. . .

He is making the offer because HE is the one who wants something.

The pool of takers for his offer is small to begin with. . .how many people do you think will be falling all over themselves to do what he is proposing?

Combining those two facts, tell me, who do you suppose has the upper hand in this deal?

He would be lucky if the only person who returns his call doesn't tell him to touch his nose to the floor while hopping on one leg.

Pay for her own artificial insemination. . .LMAO! I have heard it all. cheesy cheesy

Oy!

Ok let's get on with this discussion:
let's get this straight, he is making the offer bcuz he knows how many women r desperate 4 money and willing 2 do such stuff in 9ja. If u even check properly, someone on NL already came forward within a few hrs. Money is the root of this problem, and with money everything is possible in good ol' 9ja. he would have 2 go through the hundreds of reply 2 make sure he sort from the scammers 2 the no good women with f.ucked up genes.
As 4 artificial insemination, he shouldn't even mention it and go straight 4 the natural way, so if the lady isn't cool with it, then she can induce the insemination fees on her paycheck, bcuz that's what this man is offering, *an extra paycheck*. and in 9ja, this is no small matter.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by FreeWill01: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
Guy why you wan marry sef? Abi you no wan make 'dem' tell u to bring ur wife? I feel u sha, dt one dey
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2012
RudySmith:

F.ertility drugs r cheap compared 2 artificial insemination, but I guess u don't know so let me help u:
Artificial insemination cost about 300/500 USD per attempt, and knowing that the chances of it being successful is about 20%, you can do the math on how much it can become.

Fertility treatment on the other hand, u have Clom.iphene (also known as Clo.mid, Sero.phene) cost 25usd per cycle, so u do the math.

Okay, the drugs are considerably cheaper, how about all the medical tests that would be needed before she starts the fertility drugs. Will a doctor just start giving a woman clonus without appropriate testing. If he can afford all that in addition to being able to afford 50-100k per month as salary, he can afford an extra 50k for Artificial insemination. That being said, you will notice that my first comment before Sisi mentioned art. insemination talked about many other ways to donate the sperm without sex. Some are crude but cheap, some ways are more sophisticated. I still believe not sleeping with her maintains the integrity of this deal.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2012
RudySmith: ^^^^^^ ........ 4 the amount he is going 2 spend on this deal, he may as well tap that, just 4 enlightenment purposes, and also bcuz it is *cheaper*.
Last time I checked, artificial insemination was not cheap.

That is it. Artificial Insemination don't come cheap you know. It would have been the best option though. Cos sex, we can try to make it remain as professional as possible by refraining from too much contact.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2012
greatgod2012: @ op, i think sisikill has really helped u on how to effectively achieve what u want, but i will like u to answer kobojunkie's question.

Common, I know he's just joking. Why would I want to use my hard earned kids for rituals?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

That is it. Artificial Insemination don't come cheap you know. It would have been the best option though. Cos sex, we can try to make it remain as professional as possible by refraining from too much contact.

Tee hee hee! I can see it now.

INTERIOR.STPAT'S LAB - NIGHT

Stpat - Open Legs

PSM - Yes sir

Stpat - Starting process of Inserting of my abunna into your abunga. Hold Still, no touching.

PSM - Yes Sir.

Stpat - I'm in.

Begins countdown as Jeopardy Themes song plays

One minute thirty seconds into it

Stpat - Ejacu/lation process starting, Are receptors in place?

PSM - Yes sir!

Stpat - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 GOING FOR LAUNCH!!

PSM - Yes Sir

10 seconds later

StPat - Starting withdrawal process

PSM - Yes Sir

20 mins after clean up

PSM reaches to shake hands. Stpat backs away

Spat - If results are negative, have your people call my people.

PSM - Yes Sir.

Stpat Exit Stage Right.

*PSM = POTENTIAL SURROGATE MOTHER

11 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

Common, I know he's just joking. Why would I want to use my hard earned kids for rituals?

Oh no, I was not joking at all. You(I assume a Nigerian in Nigeria) want to purchase 2 babies at about $2000 each and you want me to auto-magically believe you just want to cuddle them and raise them like dolls? abi? Me I want to know the truth of this story myself. What the heck do you need them babies for? Why is adoption out of the question? And must you have babies?

4 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by EfemenaXY: 1:01am On Nov 28, 2012
^^ It's an unbelievably fishy story. He's obviously playing on the greed of his potential victim(s) - desperate Naija women who won't think twice of selling their flesh & blood for money.

What a sick thread.

@Sisi, that procedure you just outlined is too tedious and complicated. A turkey baster would do the job even better!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by SisiKill1: 3:08am On Nov 28, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ It's an unbelievably fishy story. He's obviously playing on the greed of his potential victim(s) - desperate Naija women who won't think twice of selling their flesh & blood for money.

What a sick thread.

@Sisi, that procedure you just outlined is too tedious and complicated. A turkey baster would do the job even better!

What. . .and have them take out the money for the baster from her pay? shocked

Efe why naa? What did PSM ever do to you?!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by baby124: 3:13am On Nov 28, 2012
I have been passing by this thread all day. So OP is looking for a surrogate mother. Will you knack the lady of through IVF. OP you are cheap o. The amount in total no even reach 2milla. Wetin. Up your game to 20milla each child, you go tire. See forever bachelor. grin grin grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by greatgod2012(f): 4:53am On Nov 28, 2012
@op, instead of putting urself into all these unnecessary stress and later likely face breach of contract,why dont u go for adoption?

Just suggesting, no offence pls,
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2012
The poster is irresponsible
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by victorD3: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Why the restrictions on Akwa-Ibom and Cross River??
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by 360command: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2012
@OP, since your contact write up have been written clearly on the page, tell us how many friend request have you had on your bb?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by semid4lyfe(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2012
There's nothing degrading or irresponsible in his Offer.

^^And I know there'll be many ladies who meet his criteria that would want to take up the offer

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by victorD3: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

That's no issue, as a job requirement I undergo medical test every 3 months. She will have it on demand or a fresh test conducted at center of her choice.

I have a strong indication the tests have been wrong. Go get a proper screening because you think like a dying soul.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by 360command: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2012
victorD3: Why the restrictions on Akwa-Ibom and Cross River??
because they speak like the chinese.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bookface: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2012
I'm hoping someone will find a way to swindle this morafcker
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by emilyone(f): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2012
360command: because they speak like the chinese.
lmao cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Ammanda(f): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2012
Op are you for real?
and u want a nailander hehehe
upon all the you've met non agree to ur terms
women do really suffer for ur hand
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by nairaner(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2012
I am a full-time view-only nairalander. But on this occasion i had to log in and comment. ............U be mumu.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways: 250 what an insult!!!

On average, a Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.

10M for a graduate
see ya mouth...igbo woman.nnewi

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stagger: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways: 250 what an insult!!!

On average, a Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.

10M for a graduate

Please show me stats and tell me how many Nigerian grads are employed out of the total employable number, and how many earn up to 50K a month, talkless of 100k. You will realize you are living in dreamland. I am an employer of labour and I know better.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by dilbert100: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
undecided
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by 1ndidi2(f): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1:

No be only rituals. Don't want a wife, just want kids. I no be gay sha o. Not just ready for all those wifey wifey stuffs

What do u mean by wifey stuff?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by sexybash(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2012
before una crucify d poster i think am gradually buying up into the idea sha to bad am only a woman who has to live in a soceity like naija where marrage is visa to success
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Thermythorpe(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Odd world!!.. @OP, which planet are u from?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2012
AT POSTER;

MY ADVICE, GET A BLACK BERRY LOVING SIS (no offence ladies,but them girls will do anything for a black berry phone), SMACK THAT (real good), WHEN SHE'S PUMPED UP GET TO THE NEGOTIATION TABLE!!
cool cool
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by siddiq202(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2012
naira-ner:
I am a full-time view-only nairalander. But on this occasion i had to log in and comment. ............U be mumu.
And the only reason was because of the bolded? grin grin grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Saintp(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2012
@ Op,

Did you grow up lonely without parents? Where you adopted?Did u grow up in a family where parents were cat and dogs? Even if you were, u can still give your kids a sweet home. They must not suffer emotionally and pshychologically like you did.

I grew up with my parents in a very sweet home with so much love and care and i cant imagine bringing a child into this world without giving him/her a sweet family to grow and enjoy like i did, that would be wickedness.

What you need to do is to find your own wife(not jus any woman) build a happy home together with your kids. Its very possible.
Some of the problems we face in the society today could be traced to improper upbringing of kids. when a child grows in a disjointed home and start behaving like a monster tomorrow, it would become your fault.

Forget about this modern day pervasion of everything or the urge of living in a free world, plz do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by lightheart(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2012
@OP, I doff for ur boldness

Problem is, your financial offerings are on the lowside to pull such.
A university graduate? c'mon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / Help With PHCN Wahala / Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.