Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29945 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2012
I am unmarried and would want kids 2 max.

Here's my offer, you have 1 baby and you get 250k, you have twins (will have to take fertility drugs) and get 500k.

During the pregnancy period you'll get a monthly allowance of 50k while after delivery you'll get a monthly allowance of 100k for a year or more (can be agreed on). After the kids have been handed over, you'll get 250k as severance but you'll be free to visit the kid(s) anytime.

Minimum requirement is a university degree or HND. Can come from any part of the world except Akwa Ibom and Cross river (No offense intended).

Must be a non smoker and at most a social drinker

Must be willing to go through medical check up

Must not be divorced. Can be a single parent though.

Must not be more than 30 yrs old

If these are meet other negotiations can be agreed on.

If interested pls reach me on

saintpatrics(at)gmail.com
BB pin: 32647939.

Pics can be sent to expedite the process

4 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2012
shocked cheesy dis is hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2012
What's hilarious about it? The offer or what?

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by emilyone(f): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2012
na wa o.! shocked
women don suffer!

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2012
To start with, upload your HIV examination result.. lets see

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2012
acidosis™:

To start with, upload your HIV examination result.. lets see

That's no issue, as a job requirement I undergo medical test every 3 months. She will have it on demand or a fresh test conducted at center of her choice.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2012
emilyone: na wa o.! shocked
women don suffer!

I see nothing degrading as you're making it look in what I've asked for.
Wetin make dem suffer?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Enoquin(f): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2012
Out of curiousity, what do you have against Akwa Ibom and Calabar girls?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2012
Op, get yourself a woman ... I mean a wife!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by vislabraye(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2012
How many times will you have to sleep with the woman? Is it every time you want?
Why are you not married but want to raise children?
How do we know you are not a ritualist?

My advice: Go to a recruitment agency.

7 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by maclatunji: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2012
OP, I can tell you are probably comfortable financially, have a busy schedule and don't trust women. However, you just need to be patient. With the same effort you are going to use to find a mother for your kids, you could also find a good woman to be your wife. If it is about the peculiarities of your job, I am sure you can always work something out.

Think about it, really good women may be becoming fewer but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

22 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by ifyalways(f): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2012
250 what an insult!!!

On average, a Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.

10M for a graduate

17 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2012
Enoquin: Out of curiousity, what do you have against Akwa Ibom and Calabar girls?

Nothing against them at all. Are u from there?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2012
ifyalways: 250 what an insult!!!
On average, a Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.
10M for a graduate

The lady will only stop working 4 a month or two and he is offering 2 pay her 100K per month 4 a yr after the birth, why would u expect this guy 2 pay more than that?

Poster
Since u r a hard working man, who will raise the kids? will the mother have right 2 c her children whenever she pleases? will she have 2 sign a paper that gives away her rights as the mother?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2012
vislabraye: How many times will you have to sleep with the woman? Is it every time you want?
Why are you not married but want to raise children?
How do we know you are not a ritualist?

My advice: Go to a recruitment agency.

No be only rituals. Don't want a wife, just want kids. I no be gay sha o. Not just ready for all those wifey wifey stuffs
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Desperate situations require desperate measures.

iSmh

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Okontami: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2012
@OP, I can understand your anger and bitterness. Your writing is that of an emotionally wrecked man filled with so much anger. Dear all,please we need to watch how we treat each other. Please let us stop betraying people who put their trust in us. I know guys who are made and still patronize pro*stitutes daily because they can hardly find a difference between any Naija girl and a pros*titute. They tend to justify their actions by saying you even spend far far less carrying olosho to having a regular Naija girl who will ask you heaven and earth, cheat on you and still put you thru troubles of emotional wreck.They tell you that an average Naija girl is more prone to HIV than a prost*itute. Therefore Mr Poster, let off the anger and the lack of trust. Have an open mind and you will surely find that lady who will add real value to you and make you happy in all ways. Please dont go thru this path.

9 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2012
RudySmith:

The lady will only stop working 4 a month or two and he is offering 2 pay her 100K per month 4 a yr after the birth, why would u expect this guy 2 pay more than that?

Poster
Since u r a hard working man, who will raise the kids? will the mother have right 2 c her children whenever she pleases? will she have 2 sign a paper that gives away her rights as the mother?

Thank you jare my brother. I am not saying its worth it neither am I trying to buy the kids.
That's just I can offer. Remember that the kids will need to be continually taken care.

I'll appreciate one who's willing to look pass

The revenue but for the love of the kids who she can be assured will be well taken care of.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Fesisko(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2012
op,for real or you re joking?y did you want to have children out of wedlock?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by maclatunji: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2012
stpat1:

Thank you jare my brother. I am not saying its worth it neither am I trying to buy the kids.
That's just I can offer. Remember that the kids will need to be continually taken care.

The revenue but for the love of the kids who she can be assured will be well taken care of.

Mister, just look at the bolded and read it slowly. Trust me, if you go through with this and have kids, they will resent and hate you. For those same kids, I will say patiently find yourself a good woman and settle down with her. You will have those kids in a loving home not a house. I hope you know the difference between a home and a house.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by lolaluv1(f): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2012
Okontami: @OP, I can understand your anger and bitterness. Your writing is that of an emotionally wrecked man filled with so much anger. Dear all,please we need to watch how we treat each other. Please let us stop betraying people who put their trust in us. I know guys who are made and still patronize pro*stitutes daily because they can hardly find a difference between any Naija girl and a pros*titute. They tend to justify their actions by saying you even spend far far less carrying olosho to having a regular Naija girl who will ask you heaven and earth, cheat on you and still put you thru troubles of emotional wreck.They tell you that an average Naija girl is more prone to HIV than a prost*itute. Therefore Mr Poster, let off the anger and the lack of trust. Have an open mind and you will surely find that lady who will add real value to you and make you happy in all ways. Please dont go thru this path.

Some of these 'made men' are the problem. It is much better they remain single than put a woman through misery.

So don't make it sound like it is only women with the problem.

7 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2012
stpat1:

U do know that u could get all this for free, if u took ur time and look 4 the right person. There r many women out there who want children but do not want the duties that comes along with them. U know? women who want children and still want 2 have some kind of a social/fun/nightlife.
Just b fully honest with the girl about ur intentions and ride on.
btw when u write the kid will need 2 b continually taken care, u mean taken care by who?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2012
Okontami: @OP, I can understand your anger and bitterness. Your writing is that of an emotionally wrecked man filled with so much anger. Dear all,please we need to watch how we treat each other. Please let us stop betraying people who put their trust in us. I know guys who are made and still patronize pro*stitutes daily because they can hardly find a difference between any Naija girl and a pros*titute. They tend to justify their actions by saying you even spend far far less carrying olosho to having a regular Naija girl who will ask you heaven and earth, cheat on you and still put you thru troubles of emotional wreck.They tell you that an average Naija girl is more prone to HIV than a prost*itute. Therefore Mr Poster, let off the anger and the lack of trust. Have an open mind and you will surely find that lady who will add real value to you and make you happy in all ways. Please dont go thru this path.

I understand your concern, but what I'm bothered about is, Is there anything wrong with me just wanting to have the kids without and those wifey lovey lovey and all the stress and headache that comes with it? Are you saying it will be a disadvantage for me or the kids? Pls let me know. Leave out the issue of emotions and lemme see what you really have against it.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2012
Fesisko: op,for real or you re joking?y did you want to have children out of wedlock?

And what's so special about Wed LOCK?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by victorian(f): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2012
This poster is really bitter...well, u need to be happy within u, to bring happiness to any child, u bring to the world.. Or else, they will end up been bitter or suicidal.. A word is enough for the wise..it's up to you and the baby mama...best of luck.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2012
RudySmith:

U do know that u could get all this for free, if u took ur time and look 4 the right person. There r many women out there who want children but do not want the duties that comes along with them. U know? women who want children and still want 2 have some kind of a social/fun/nightlife.
Just b fully honest with the girl about ur intentions and ride on.
btw when u write the kid will need 2 b continually taken care, u mean taken care by who?

Of course taken care of by me but she's free to have access to the kid(s) at anytime.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by kodewrita(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2012
This is potentially a form of child trafficking. Does Nigerian Law permit such? Just curious though. Throw no barbs my way.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2012
victorian: This poster is really bitter...well, u need to be happy within u, to bring happiness to any child, u bring to the world.. Or else, they will end up been bitter or suicidal.. A word is enough for the wise..it's up to you and the baby mama...best of luck.

But seriously, I'm not bitter. Its just what I want. I'm a happy and free spirited person and wouldn't want that dampened by all the commitment, sacrifices, and other issues associated with marriage.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2012
^^^ Man, stop worrying about what people r saying negatively. U c, in 9ja every man wants children but they believe that 2 do so they have 2 find a girl and get married. Many do so with women they don't love and end up miserable 4 the rest of their sad lives. U on the other hand, u found a way 2 get rid of the *possible* headache by removing the hassle of marriage in order 2 have children. So many will be upset simply bcuz u r getting the milk without having 2 marry the damn cow.

Beware, 9ja is a very religious country and most will look down on what u believe is right 4 U. So long as u and the girl r ok with everything stated, then so be it.

As 4 people saying that ur kids will resent u, tell them 2 go ask MJ's kids if they do.

14 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2012
lola.luv:

Some of these 'made men' are the problem. It is much better they remain single than put a woman through misery.
My ex is a made man; great job in the oil sector, handsome and all.
But I truly feel sorry for the unlucky chick who becomes his wife.

So don't make it sound like it is only women with the problem.

Well I'm not a made man so I'm not in that category
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2012
There's nothing wrong with a man or woman wanting kids, but not wanting the emotional attachment or marriage which society deems requirements. There's nothing to say that parents need to be married - they don't.

The only issue here (as I see it) is the way stpat1's going about it. He needs to safeguard himself, and none of his posts mention an attorney, or any form of legal documentation. What's to stop the mother changing her mind? Bro, you need to make sure you're protected, so be sure to use the services of an attorney.

Ladies and gents, remember this is not about right or wrong, the OP's not here to be judged, he's brought this up for discussion, and nothing else. Certainly not snide remarks about rituals, gender issues etc.

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2012
Siena: There's nothing wrong with a man or woman wanting kids, but not wanting the emotional attachment or marriage which society deems requirements. There's nothing to say that parents need to be married - they don't.

The only issue here (as I see it) is the way stpat1's going about it. He needs to safeguard himself, and none of his posts mention an attorney, or any form of legal documentation. What's to stop the mother changing her mind? Bro, you need to make sure you're protected, so be sure to use the services of an attorney.

Ladies and gents, remember this is not about right or wrong, the OP's not here to be judged, he's brought this up for discussion, and nothing else. Certainly not snide remarks about rituals, gender issues etc.

Well I didn't mention attorney cos I do not intend to restrict the kids from their mother at any point in time. She is the mother and will remain so. The only issue here is that it is no binding that

I marry her or pay her for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna / Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.