Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (29982 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
slimyem: ....and to you..its that easy and simple for a sane person to carry a baby for 9 months,nurture him/her a little more and hand him/her over forever for 2 million naira ...huh?

do women not do these things for free and later dump the baby in the bush? why are you acting like you stay in cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by chronique(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
It's funny how things have turned. I have also toyed with this idea & haven't ruled it out entirely though. A lot of men are tired of women & their problems. Pple should understand that there are pple who do not like emotional stress @ all. We(men),discuss these things everyday & it's always the same thing. I even have a friend who's planning to leave his wife cos she's made him get to the point where he starts askin pple randomly if they think He's a mo-ron. I once broke up with a girl who I truly loved cos we were always quarelling & it was messing me up emotionally & I was always getting depressed. I looked pretty tough n in control outside then,but inside me I was dying slowly n wondering how my home would be. Some pple are not just cut out for emotional stress. Women do same to. While writing my ACCA exams,I heard a gist abt a girl who offered a jobless graduate who was doing ICAN @ dat time,the chance to impregnate her & get 1.2m & a car(I think). But he was going to forfeit tge child according to d terms. Dude was seriously considering it. I cant blame the OP. A lot is going on out there that we dont know. It's not like men think women are nothing. Some pple cant just stand wahala. I can tell cos I've been there.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
slimyem: ....and to you..its that easy and simple for a sane person to carry a baby for 9 months,nurture him/her a little more and hand him/her over forever for 2 million naira ...huh?

When it's a Nigerian thing, it becomes easy, to some of them #50k in your account every month apart from the upkeep/feeding is enough to give them courage.

You should wake up to reality, many graduates (female) even sold their newly born babies at a cheaper rate self, some even abandoned theirs on the highways/dustbin for free so?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
sexybash: @foyeks
i rather have kids for a responsible father, than be married to a man who see me trash, i feel the poster and for your info am already talking to him i made him to understand that am not in for the cash, life is all about what makes you happy i already invited him over to where i live and we would see what happens from there
Wait o, are you telling us you've already turned it into husband seeking?

Hmm, na wa o.undecided
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by foyeks2001(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
sexybash: @foyeks
i rather have kids for a responsible father, than be married to a man who see me trash, i feel the poster and for your info am already talking to him i made him to understand that am not in for the cash, life is all about what makes you happy i already invited him over to where i live and we would see what happens from there

Well, if that's what u want...who am I 2 stop u? Its what u desire...btw, there are still good guys out there girlfriend...dis contract thing- isn't just worth it...
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by movmentish(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Op if indeed you really are serious and you haven't found any willing lady yet,then I'll drop you my email (anonymous) so you can get in touch with me and I'll facilitate your meeting with a couple of girls that are willing
chaseraymond34@gmail.com
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Walexz02(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
foyeks2001: Total rubbish...any responsible woman wldnt trade her kids 4 anything...I wld rather be drinking garri wit ma kids wit me than having them bought...
Ladies- do not be tempted due 2 ur present predicament, as a graduate, u ve got ur hopes and dreams, am very sure wit hardwork and prayers, u can be more successful than d poster...

Stay dia dey shout until the application close..8-) u no see wetin ur signature talk? Dtz xactly wt d op is afraid of.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by foyeks2001(f): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Walexz02:
Stay dia dey shout until the application close..8-) u no see wetin ur signature talk? Dtz xactly wt d op is afraid of.

Am happily married to one of the few responsible guys...my signature isn't not just 4 men but women also...haven't u come across...'O ye men' in d bible?

Okele gbigbe mi pelu itelorun, osan ju wura ati fadaka ti o kun fun wahala, idamu, iponju lo
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Freiburger(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
OP, you cant buy what's already yours.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Ribaman(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Fine question, poster!
May be the days of surrogate mother don begin for 9ja!

RudySmith:

The lady will only stop working 4 a month or two and he is offering 2 pay her 100K per month 4 a yr after the birth, why would u expect this guy 2 pay more than that?

Poster
Since u r a hard working man, who will raise the kids? will the mother have right 2 c her children whenever she pleases? will she have 2 sign a paper that gives away her rights as the mother?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by sexybash(f): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Foyeks and Freecoacoo
am a serial monogamist i get tired of people easily its a pyscological thingy so for me i no longer have to worry about the emotional side of life i will focus on my carrier in journalism and get to the greatest hight without thinking of marraige and who knows what might happen btwn me and the poster after 10-15 years
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by 1ndidi2(f): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
chronique: It's funny how things have turned. I have also toyed with this idea & haven't ruled it out entirely though. A lot of men are tired of women & their problems. Pple should understand that there are pple who do not like emotional stress @ all. We(men),discuss these things everyday & it's always the same thing. I even have a friend who's planning to leave his wife cos she's made him get to the point where he starts askin pple randomly if they think He's a mo-ron. I once broke up with a girl who I truly loved cos we were always quarelling & it was messing me up emotionally & I was always getting depressed. I looked pretty tough n in control outside then,but inside me I was dying slowly n wondering how my home would be. Some pple are not just cut out for emotional stress. Women do same to. While writing my ACCA exams,I heard a gist abt a girl who offered a jobless graduate who was doing ICAN @ dat time,the chance to impregnate her & get 1.2m & a car(I think). But he was going to forfeit tge child according to d terms. Dude was seriously considering it. I cant blame the OP. A lot is going on out there that we dont know. It's not like men think women are nothing. Some pple cant just stand wahala. I can tell cos I've been there.

I guess we don't need eachother anymore in this world!

Having children will now be a business venture

We are now in a commodity world! where d things we have in common are what we can buy-human life inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by chronique(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Let me make one thing clear here. I'm not in anyway saying the poster's option is the best o. I'm sure deep inside,he would prefer to have things go normally. I'm just saying when it comes to relationship & marriage,pple should know things have assumed a new dimension. I've seen women who do not want children @ all in naija. They just cant stand the stress of raising them n honestly,I tot they were crazy but den,I've come to d realisation that we all have choices in life n only us,can tell how we feel. The OP might have gone thru several issues which could be family or relationship induced. I think we should all see this as an avenue to try to become better pple when dealing with others cos we cant tell to what extent our actions will push pple. When pple get hurt from one point & move to d other,they become something else n u start wondering why they are d way they are,not knowing someone else has effectively turned them into monsters/mo-rons. It's just an unfortunate circle.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

do women not do these things for free and later dump the baby in the bush? why are you acting like you stay in cameroon?
Did you or did you not see the sane part of my post?
Would you say the women who dump their babies in the bush are sane human beings in every sense of the word?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Walexz02(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
foyeks2001:

Am happily married to one of the few responsible guys...my signature isn't not just 4 men but women also...haven't u come across...'O ye men' in d bible?

Okele gbigbe mi pelu itelorun, osan ju wura ati fadaka ti o kun fun wahala, idamu, iponju lo
Mo ti gbo o.. So, we should consider the OP nt responsible for dsliking married abi?
If u ar nt playing the game,let thore who want to play the game play it...*smh*
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by foyeks2001(f): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
1ndidi2:

We are now in a commodity world! where d things we have in common are what we can buy-human life inclusive.

Hmmmm...spot on sis
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1: I am unmarried and would want kids 2 max.

Here's my offer, you have 1 baby and you get 250k, you have twins (will have to take fertility drugs) and get 500k.

During the pregnancy period you'll get a monthly allowance of 50k while after delivery you'll get a monthly allowance of 100k for a year or more (can be agreed on). After the kids have been handed over, you'll get 250k as severance but you'll be free to visit the kid(s) anytime.

Minimum requirement is a university degree or HND. Can come from any part of the world except Akwa Ibom and Cross river (No offense intended).

Must be a non smoker and at most a social drinker

Must be willing to go through medical check up

Must not be divorced. Can be a single parent though.

Must not be more than 30 yrs old

If these are meet other negotiations can be agreed on.

If interested pls reach me on

saintpatrics(at)gmail.com
BB pin: 32647939.

Pics can be sent to expedite the process

Nice one bro. I like the way you think! I prefer doing the same to getting married cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by nxanadu: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
u have to explain Y u don't want Calaba
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by chronique(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
1ndidi2:

My dear,it's quite unfortunate & sad. When I told my siblings abt my idea way back,they asked what was wrong with me. I guess I sounded silly to them but they didnt understand my reasoning was borne out of emotional issues. You'd be shocked to find out how many pple who have tot abt dis style but cant come out to say it. Some might even think of stuffs crazier than this. Pple are suffering inside n nobody knows cos they're not speaking up cos those who speak up are usually lambasted & insulted. It's sad & pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by seechris(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
All I feel is pity for this man, you obviously won't have the time to be a father, people like you should just live and die single as you can't find your better half.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Agbgift(f): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
@poster, there is joy in marriage. 4get d negative tins people say abt marriage. Its hw u plan and work it dat makes it a bitter or sweet pill for u. Been a single parent is nt d idel journey to embark upon. There are true and worthy girls u can met out der nt jst as a wife, but also as a sister. The bible made no mistake wen it said "a man shall live his parents nd join his wife nd d two shall become one". Do nt give birth to kids u won't be able to xplain to dem 2morw, d whereabt of their mum or wy she is nt wift u. Kids are inquisitive. If u want to bring up kids, I guess u need a woman to help u groom dem. So pls tink twice and weigh d advantage and disadvantage well before u step into dis act. All I see here is dat its ur happiness u need. U are nt even intrested in d happiness of d kids u wish to ave... Wift wat ave seen, marriage is sweet even wift wat I see my parents doing. Can't wait to join d league. So pls tinks 2wice, so u dnt regret 2morw.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by bookface: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2012

So how much be your last price? You also have to consider that you wouldn't be able to guarantee that the babies will come out cute, in which case, their market value would have been impaired from birth.

@OP.

What sorts of contingency plans do you have for the babies, just in case trailer jam you? do you have like a fat defined benefit plan or some huge investments?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by AK481(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways: 250 what an insult!!!

On average, a Nigerian graduate earns above 100K a month. Multiply that by 9 months.

3M for a school cert holder.

10M for a graduate
For which country?

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
honeric01:

When it's a Nigerian thing, it becomes easy, to some of them #50k in your account every month apart from the upkeep/feeding is enough to give them courage.

You should wake up to reality, many graduates (female) even sold their newly born babies at a cheaper rate self, some even abandoned theirs on the highways/dustbin for free so?
Like i said earlier,anyone who can do this is probably bound in shackles of poverty that can never be broken...
And would you rate one who dumps their baby in the bin or trash a human being?
Any woman who can do this can as well use her child for money rituals and doesn't qualify to be called a human being!!!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by spiaggia: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
hispinkolo: 12:25pm On Nov 27
does she have to endure s ex with you? or will this be done via artificial inse menation??
Have you covered your bases as per lawyers? It is a contract and must be signed to make it legal.
Who would give up her kid for 250k?and miserly 50k pocket money?It's better you find someone that wants the same arrangement but you both wil have access to the kids OR wait till when you are rich..
Someone was on here rendering her services as a surrogate for 500k or so...look for the thread.

Can you please help point me to the person offering surrogacy?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
slimyem: Did you or did you not see the sane part of my post?
Would you say the women who dump their babies in the bush are sane human beings in every sense of the word?

what are they then?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by otondo55: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Na Wash oh !

Beware of killers.....as xmas is coming.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by kingsceemark(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
stpat1: I am unmarried and would want kids 2 max. 

Here's my offer, you have 1 baby and you get 250k, you have twins (will have to take fertility drugs) and get 500k.

During the pregnancy period you'll get a monthly allowance of 50k while after delivery you'll get a monthly allowance of 100k for a year or more (can be agreed on). After the kids have been handed over, you'll get 250k as severance but you'll be free to visit the kid(s) anytime.

Minimum requirement is a university degree or HND. Can come from any part of the world except Akwa Ibom and Cross river (No offense intended).

Must be a non smoker and at most a social drinker

Must be willing to go through medical check up

Must not be divorced. Can be a single parent though.

Must not be more than 30 yrs old

If these are meet other negotiations can be agreed on.

If interested pls reach me on 

saintpatrics(at)gmail.com 
BB pin: 32647939. 

Pics can be sent to expedite the process
Nonsense, i dey suspect you. Ritualise like you, no be your fault and christmas season cause am. I pity your victims.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pythonwizpro(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: The poster is irresponsible

[size=17pt]GBAM[/size]

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by eikeem(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with the proposal, and truly appreciate the poster's honesty.
However, I suggest you involve an attorney cos you sound like a successful person who isn't ready to be a husband. As noble as your proposal is, have it at the back of your mind that a scheming lady can turn it to a horror movie for you. So, get your lawyers involved.
Secondly, do your background check carefully. A lady who barely gets 10k a month, and suddenly earns a monthly income of between 50k and 100k for a limited period may not be willing to let go of the source of income. I suggest you include a business plan in the proposal. Give the lady an option of 100% cash or a mixture of cash and business establishment, budgeted within the total earnings for the period of the contract.
I am happily married but I always say this to my friends who are still single:
"It may sound selfish on my part, but it's better to be happily single than be unhappily married".
Best of luck in your search.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

what are they then?

They are cAlled coogars! cool
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by kessyur: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

I don't see any wrong with this offer. I will do same if I have d funds. Some do it free. I have an Uncle who had 2 kids on such contract when d wife was unable to bore children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.