Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757205 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2016
pinnu:
Good morning everyone... Pls is anyone going for CBT today... I have mine by 12 @ mushin.
Mine is tomorrow @same centre please give us feedback on how it went and please can you help confirm from any staff there as regards d ID card stuff? I don't have any will I be allowed? Thanks

Still thinking of the lie to tell them @my work place. undecided I hope Etisalat Salary is worth all this stress?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Generaloluseye: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

I think u can quickly go and do temporal national ID card.... It doesn't waste time. Highest one hour;

Its better for u to go and do d national ID card tmro mni.....
where can i do that on lagos
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dannjo(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2016
ujay77:
Hello house I jst got a call from etisalat. I was interviewed and asked to keep checking my mails,d man also said it's esmcs dat wud be employing me for etisalat.But I have done d CBT last year and got a regret mail anyone in my shoes

@ujay77 I also had a fone interview frm etisalat on monday and d lady dat interviewed me said I should keep checking my email for a message frm them, but up to this very moment I avnt gotten any message frm them...pls have u gotten a mail frm them for the next stage?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2016
Generaloluseye:
where can i do that on lagos

Its like u don't value this job oh......but as far Aa I know; u must get the job ohhh....
Plz look for the venue for NIMC(national identity management system) NIMC in Lagos...
Like in Benin, they re in Sapele road; and it doesn't take more than 20 mins to get it done.
Plz try...... God is with u
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Who else is here o!!
The AC is a welcome break from the sun outside. embarassed embarassed
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2016
tchidi:
Who else is here o!!
The AC is a welcome break from the sun outside. embarassed embarassed

Got mine tomorrow. Do share your experience when you're done.

Goodluck.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

NIMC(national identity management system) NIMC in Lagos...
Like in Benin, they re in Sapele road; and it doesn't take more than 20 mins to get it done.
Plz try...... God is with u
Please will they accept the Lagos State Residency Card? I am thinking of getting it today if possible. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2016
They will.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by goldiam(f): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Hello all please for those that wrote the CBT last week Wednesday, has anyone been contacted for the next stage?.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by damiliano(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls,will credentials also be checked at the cbt test and what does the cbt entails plss
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by eHustler(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
ujay77:
Hello house I jst got a call from etisalat. I was interviewed and asked to keep checking my mails,d man also said it's esmcs dat wud be employing me for etisalat.But I have done d CBT last year and got a regret mail anyone in my shoes

Guy have you gotten the said mail?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Just finished mine. Here are the pointers

1: please go with. A means of ID that. Has a clear pix.
2: they are 3 sections
1, typing 2, call simulation 3, problem solving.

Please be time conscious as it logs you out immediately it's over.

I had 31. Wpm and 95percent accuracy. My adjusted was 29. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by damiliano(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
tchidi:
1: please go with. A means of ID that. Has a clear pix. 2: they are 3 sections 1, typing 2, call simulation 3, problem solving.
Pls enlighten us on the call stimulation and problem solving. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Generaloluseye: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
pls guys. where is NIMC located. i wanna do temporary national id card
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Generaloluseye: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
MissIndependent:
Please will they accept the Lagos State Residency Card? I am thinking of getting it today if possible. Thanks
pls where is that done. i am just coming to lagos and i am thinking of doing it too today
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Abirisegun(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
MissIndependent:

Chai, is Lagos state Residency Card accepted even in Ogun? No! Find a way to go do the Temporary ID Card. Google is your friend on where you can do it in Lagos. Devil is a liar, you must go and pass the Test. Best.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Udochee(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Generaloluseye:
pls guys. where is NIMC located.
the lagos office is opposite shoprite alausa ikeja.jusk ask were the civil defence office is.nimc is within the same compound. am sure they should still b there
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
damiliano:

Pls enlighten us on the call stimulation and problem solving. Thank you

You listen to a call and enter everything needed/complained about in the space provided. In good time too.

The. Problem solving is not a. Right/wrong thing. They ask your opinion on situations and you answer.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Generaloluseye:
pls where is that done. i am just coming to lagos and i am thinking of doing it too today
I've done it o it's just 20mins but you will need your Utility Bill and any ID card I did it in Ikeja. When you get to Ikeja Along, ask for LG then Lassra office in LG. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
tchidi:

1: please go with. A means of ID that. Has a clear pix.
2: they are 3 sections
1, typing 2, call simulation 3, problem solving.

A means of ID that has a clear Pix it means I can use my Lagos Residency card then. If Etisalat no accept this one, I no do again o imagine I had to form sickness b4 leav ing the office!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ujay77: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Haven't gotten any mail since d phone interview too...let's just be patient it takes up to a week smtimes
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Just finished my oral interview..Glory be to God..abeg what's next now?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
Just finished my oral interview..Glory be to God..abeg what's next now?

Oga share the gala, share the booze na

How was it?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammyalabs: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Register for IELTS,GRE,TOEFL,GMAT and French language training with ESBIT,29 Adebajo Street,Kongi New Bodija Ibadan.call or what sap 080-3644-9669 for detail
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
It was fun though, they asked about the buddy session and what I learnt they also asked for my salary expectation and I said btw 50 and 70k I didn't specify.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Abirisegun(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
It was fun though, they asked about the buddy session and what I learnt they also asked for my salary expectation and I said btw 50 and 70k I didn't specify.

Bros, 50k is small o. Unless they want you ti take tge job and start looking for another better paying one after 3 months. Consider the situation of things in the market now. Unless that is the take home salary, after all gas been deducted, excluding TP. With Airtime bonuses and some other goodies.

All the best, though it is better than doing nothing.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
My broda half bread is better than puff puff oo..And I also learnt from an insider that the salary for contract staff is around 50 -70k..So I was just playing along and having fun

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ehen.. one more thing!!

The calls you'll attend to is English and one other language. Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
tchidi:
Ehen.. one more thing!!

The calls you'll attend to is English and one other language. Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa

Sent you a pm.

Wanted to ask

- Passage to type: Abraham Lincoln or history of photography?

- Dressing: corporate or casual?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

Sent you a pm.

Wanted to ask

- Passage to type: Abraham Lincoln or history of photography?

- Dressing: corporate or casual?

Sorry. Can't access it.
There was all manner of dressing there. From casual, to traditional to official to downright horrible!! undecided angry
Mine was on basketball o.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
tchidi:

Sorry. Can't access it.
There was all manner of dressing there. From casual, to traditional to official to downright horrible!! undecided angry
Mine was on basketball o.

Lool

Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by seunscott90: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please guys apart from ID card what else are we to bring along? I have mine tomorrow by 10am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.