Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757348 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
laptop200:

A week

OK.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kelvino41: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
BROWSING WITH THEIR WIFI GO MAKE SENSE FOR THERE OOOO

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by makkosky(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Team 12 that finish buddy on Friday night to Saturday morning, when is the interview invite rolling in?
If u done receive interview invite, let us know pls......
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Midastorch(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ie sure me die sai some people go still wear suit and tie and to buddy this night.....Mushin 9pm-7am

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Midastorch(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
makkosky:
Team 12 that finish buddy on Friday night to Saturday morning, when is the interview invite rolling in?
If u done receive interview invite, let us know pls......
guy chillax now,you never finish your buddy sef

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Midastorch:
Ie sure me die sai some people go still wear suit and tie and to buddy this night.....Mushin 9pm-7am
There's no buddy session this night at Mushin.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Midastorch(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stevostical:

There's no buddy session this night at Mushin.
imagine,I just got there the guy at the gate said they are doing fumigation and I did not receive any message.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Midastorch:

imagine,I just got there the guy at the gate said they are doing fumigation and I did not receive any message.
We were told yesterday after our buddy session, if you had gone through the post, you will see where I mentioned it, sorry about that though.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by addictedwriter(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Anyway having heard someone say am 'wearing a tie to my disqualification' am not bothered, I prefer grace to answer 4 me. but how would tie disqualify me wen I was not told not to wear one? I av attended various interviews and tie has never nd would never be used for disqualification except stated. Why cant we all hope on God's grace dan all ds 'dem says'... i heard where someone said a guy boasted about how he aced d interview questions and @ d end he wasnt picked, no one can boast of knowing d criteria for ds job, d most important thing is being able to defend urself.... did mine @ oshodi. Nd some of d questions asked were: why should we hire u? How do u handle social media as a customer care agent? Attitude needed as a customer care agent?....success to dose on d wings of d interview

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
gabby221:

pls which centre are you?
What date/time and venue is urs by the way?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Collineno: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
kelvino41:
BROWSING WITH THEIR WIFI GO MAKE SENSE FOR THERE OOOO
. That's if you have the time to browse tho
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
When was your interview?

addictedwriter:
Anyway having heard someone say am 'wearing a tie to my disqualification' am not bothered, I prefer grace to answer 4 me. but how would tie disqualify me wen I was not told not to wear one? I av attended various interviews and tie has never nd would never be used for disqualification except stated. Why cant we all hope on God's grace dan all ds 'dem says'... i heard where someone said a guy boasted about how he aced d interview questions and @ d end he wasnt picked, no one can boast of knowing d criteria for ds job, d most important thing is being able to defend urself.... did mine @ oshodi. Nd some of d questions asked were: why should we hire u? How do u handle social media as a customer care agent? Attitude needed as a customer care agent?....success to dose on d wings of d interview
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by addictedwriter(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=abujasingles post=44980541]When was your interview?

On Wednesday...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=addictedwriter post=44980791][/quote]

Mine Tuesday. Still waiting for news.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Collineno: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
abujasingles:

U be working 4-5days a week and have 2days off. You work 7hrs daily.

15k credit,free transportation and medicals.

Its fair to me
. Thanks. Will they allow us to enter the staff bus to attend the buddy invite? Considering the fact that someone might be coming from Ajah to Mushin. In this period of no fuel one needs to be careful ooo
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Collineno:
. Thanks. Will they allow us to enter the staff bus to attend the buddy invite? Considering the fact that someone might be coming from Ajah to Mushin. In this period of no fuel one needs to be careful ooo

I am not working with Etisalat so I can't answer this question..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Walexsammy:
@ Mhizdiva where are u @.....am already there
how was your buddy session?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
wizzy89:
#TeamBuddy8amTomorrow@Oshodi... who's with me?
congrats@last.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by clemment(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
KnightOJ:

Not on bbm. Can we connect on whatsapp. Let's exchange numbers via mail. chigboguezeudemba@gmail.com #Team15th

Yeah team 15. Clemsystech111@yahoo.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Collineno:
Well I doubt if you will be allowed into the staff bus to the Etisalat office on ur way going since you know no one but if you finish your buddy session on time with that particular shift, then am 100% certain you will be allowed to go with them (so says the person I buddied with). Just inform ur buddy partner and I am sure he/she will help u out, Mhizdiva how was ur buddy session.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hardeybaryor91: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
wizzy89:
#TeamBuddy8amTomorrow@Oshodi... who's with me?
I'm with you bro..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Collineno post=44981071].
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Collineno:

yes, u can use d staff bus, u just nid to kno d route dey take nd time
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Midastorch(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stevostical:

We were told yesterday after our buddy session, if you had gone through the post, you will see where I mentioned it, sorry about that though.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
addictedwriter:

My Brother if na me b Etisalat na 2 come collect ur Employment letter sure pass.. Your reply was precise without insulting and Really u even gave tips.. A Good Quality of a Customer Care Agent dealing with troublesome Customer.. #UrGraceHaveMadeUWin

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
I cannot Not wear tie when going 4 an interview except am specifically asked not to by d mail I get. it's just not normal... if dey like make dem no pick me cos I wear am so far dey no tell me not 2 I go wear am add suit ontop.. den speak in tongues and commit d whole process 2 God..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
addictedwriter:
Pls someone should answer this question "why should we hire you?"

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by JohnWich(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Collineno:
am sure they will, I took the bus after my own buddy session.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walexsammy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mhizdiva:

how was your buddy session?
it was nice
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
ofeshe:

Pls someone should answer this question "why should we hire you?"

Google "they say", is your friend! Try to use it and you'll be amazed at the answers it gives!

Just type: how to answer interview question: why should we hire you?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thank you dear. Hope urs is going smoothly?!
Mhizdiva:

congrats@last.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mhizdiva:

congrats@last.

I'm sure you were part of us today at mushin, buddy session from 2 to 6pm. I know say na you dey with glasses but I just didn't want to associate, cos the software and things to know, tooooooo much......don't want to mention! My buddy guy just dey type and click like magician cheesy

I make d guy laugh no be small grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.