Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755293 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ceecee0703(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
petiteee:
when did u do cbt?

Am not scheduled on any of those dates. Did my rescheduled CBT on 20th. I just need small clarifications o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Anyone listening to jay.humble, ya OYO ooo. Me yaf talk sha. You can check his previous posts on his profile on this thread. This one he's doing like he knows everything. Just 'talking' my own neither am I beefing undecided
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mhizdiva:
watapen dear?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
prettyaura:
watapen dear?
nothing dear,just been comical.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
petiteee:
Anyone listening to jay.humble, ya OYO ooo. Me yaf talk sha. You can check his previous posts on his profile on this thread. This one he's doing like he knows everything. Just 'talking' my own neither am I beefing undecided

Lol.. Calm down and funny thing is at the end of the day, me and you will end up being good friends so don't take stuff to personal. wink smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mhizdiva:

nothing dear,just been comical.
Thanks be to God that it's just about been comical, I don fear say make I begin run away. How was ur interview by the way, others that did interview today too hope it went well?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Stevostical:

Thanks be to God that it's just about been comical, I don fear say make I begin run away. How was ur interview by the way, others that did interview today too hope it went well?
Hahahahaha...praying for God favor,thanks for asking
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekares(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
happymummy:
CBT was on 14rh, haven't gotten my buddy invite, should I be bothered?
Same here, do we stil av hope
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Harkynkunle(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
exotiqueify:

Okay..... since I'm beginning to think u are either an insider or u have one connection or the other, could u plz ascertain the veracity of these claims?

1) Those who have done interview but haven't received medical invite along with their batch, or sent a regret mail, do they still have hope of any kind? AND

2)Those who applied twice, does it affect them in any way(disqualification, maybe)
thought u said... A lady who had her CBT twice made it to d next stage after interview
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Harkynkunle:

thought u said... A lady who had her CBT twice made it to d next stage after interview

Yes, i did....but Etisalat were the ones who invited her the second time, she didnt have to apply again.She is done with medicals sef. Hope u are clear?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
abujasingles:

Na wa o. Person no fit answer question here again

I'm sincerely not sure what u mean by your statement.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
jayhumble:

Lol. You don't have to think I'm an insider neither do I have to explain everything I know, just see me as a regular nairalander that you are.

As for your questions, I'll start from the second one which is I can't speak for those that applied twice because even in most vacancy adverts, there's always a saying that double application might lead to disqualification and as for Etisalat, I don't know if they take that serious or NO, but one thing is that double applications always seems suspicious, desperate and even makes the HR's work difficult. At the end of the day, it is the HR that decides who they wants regardless single or triple application.

To the first question, it's as simple as it comes. The truth is most people do get regret mails but only few of them have the courage to say it on a public platform. It's not a good feeling seeing your colleagues moving to next stage while you get dropped off so hardly would you see someone tell you that except but few. In other words, if you didn't get a regret mail, the race ain't done so don't give up. Applicants are overwhelming and applications are chocked up so in order to avoid errors, everything would take more time now.

I hope my analysis would be of help and please stop thinking or talking about insider. Just ask your question and ye shall be answered

cool

Relax brother, i don't really care if you are an insider or not, because i know you aren't. Seen your posts on this thread, so i think i know. Anyway, if u ask me, I think your analysis are based on assumptions, but then thanks for taking out the time to reply. Cheers.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 50desh(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
...as if I don't receive my mails in real time, I just kept on refreshing my inbox. After reading stevostical and mzdiva conversations, I suppose I'm not alone in this.

Success to those that did interview earlier today. I foresee those headphones on your head as you expertly handle TABS and AVAYA.

Barka de jumat

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
exotiqueify:

Relax brother, i don't really care if you are an insider or not, because i know you aren't. Seen your posts on this thread, so i think i know. Anyway, if u ask me, I think your analysis are based on assumptions, but then thanks for taking out the time to reply. Cheers.

You re welcome. I'm glad I could contribute my token of advise smiley

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Interview don finally end.......papa God, pls help me! Na your hand I dey.

About 5 guys were absent today, and their names were on the list.

#Guys should always check their spam mails#

Now my question: what's the age limit for this job?
Jayhumble?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
austinosita:
Interview don finally end.......papa God, pls help me! Na your hand I dey.

About 5 guys were absent today, and their names were on the list.

#Guys should always check their spam mails#

Now my question: what's the age limit for this job?
Jayhumble?

No age limit... Applicants are selected based on performance.... Good Thing grin cheesy
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
jayhumble:

No age limit... Applicants are selected based on performance.... Good Thing grin cheesy

Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Midastorch(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=abujasingles post=45154868]Sorry to go off point. Can someone help out with Airtel and MTN HR emails. Want to apply for Customer Care position[/quote,

I can tell you from experience that leaving etisal
at for Airtel and Mtn is like you leaving Beverly Hills for Ebonyi and I jora Badiya.......A word they say is enough for a wise...bye

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Midastorch(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=abujasingles post=45154868]Sorry to go off point. Can someone help out with Airtel and MTN HR emails. Want to apply for Customer Care position[/quote,
I can tell you from experience that leaving etisal
at for Airtel and Mtn is like you leaving Beverly Hills for Ebonyi and I jora Badiya.......A word they say is enough for a wise...bye

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zash(f): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Still waiting on this buddy invite!!! Ermm brother jayhumble when is team 15th going to finally get buddy invite?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
zash:
Still waiting on this buddy invite!!! Ermm brother jayhumble when is team 15th going to finally get buddy invite?

You'll get it when they send it to you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zash(f): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
jayhumble:

when exactly? This weekend? next week?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
jayhumble:

LWKMD grin

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by YungMike(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
austinosita:

Now my question: what's the age limit for this job? Jayhumble?
Lmao... Believed Jayhumble on the age thing??
Guy if ur above 26.....do the needful.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by YungMike(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
zash:
Lol... Babe for real??
Smh
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zash(f): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
You av still not answered o! Be more specific. lol!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
YungMike:

You are kidding right? Cuz that's a lie

zash:
you'll get it as soon as it's sent mam. smiley

prettyaura:
LWKMD grin

smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
YungMike:

Guy na lie jor all those old faces wey I see pass 26years.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
abujasingles:

Guy na lie jor all those old faces wey I see pass 26years.
you knw since when dem Don Dey work for there? grin grin kidding o. What do I know! cool
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zash(f): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hehe!!! I was just messing with you. Thainz for the swift response. u sabi this customer care job well.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
YungMike:

Bros in as much as u don't know the age limit stop giving people false alarm. There are people much older that that your quoted 26yrs and were considered for the job.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.