Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756990 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hoebamaa(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Plz,after personality test what next?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by floryzt: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Please I have some questions.... 1. What is the salary like?....2... What is the working duration i.e wat time to u resume and close , and is it monday-saturday......will appreciate à quick response..tanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
floryzt:
Please I have some questions.... 1. What is the salary like?....2... What is the working duration i.e wat time to u resume and close , and is it monday-saturday......will appreciate à quick response..tanks
Nobody is sure of d salary 50 or more , but reasonable for a start of which will be increased after 6months, working hours is 6hours, morning afternoon n night shift, working days are Monday to Sunday but Dr Are days tho

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by floryzt: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thanks
Pls, apart from d 50k pay, wat are d other benefits one is entitled to?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
floryzt:
Thanks
Pls, apart from d 50k pay, wat are d other benefits one is entitled to?
Free transportation, medicals for u spouse n children, 15k airtime
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mmnlehis(m): 3:55am On Sep 20, 2015
seunweb2:

Me sef never hear.... I was suppose to take mine @ Oshodi before they took us to Mushin to write ours and in short got more than some worried buddies which they later called... What a life

I was in that bus that took us to mushin from oshodi to have have our CBT , buh I got the invite friday morning. Buh b4 then anxiety b wan kill me seeing wat others on here were saying that they have got invite. Keeping the hope alive helped as I got to realise the invites are done in batches. Yours will soon drop by
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by floryzt: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Please, can someone give the description of how to get to etisalat customer care office, oshodi branch...tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
floryzt:
Please, can someone give the description of how to get to etisalat customer care office, oshodi branch...tnx
From oworo Gbagada side drop at oja bus stop, will will see consol sign post. Or from oshodi drop at oja bus stop nd cross to d other side u will see consol bus stop beside lastma's office.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nikelviva: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
am in the eastern part of country, is it possible to have be posted to that side of the country. thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by eelbee: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
nikelviva:
am in the eastern part of country, is it possible to have be posted to that side of the country. thanks.
I asked a customer care rep and he said they only have three centers. Two in Lagos and one in Kano. Don't know if east is possible sha
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by CravingChic: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2015
eelbee:

Mine was in English. But I was asked to describe how I got to the venue in Yoruba. Another lady was asked to describe herself in Yoruba. So I guess @ a point they'll try to ascertain if you can speak a local language

Issues. Abeg make I just park up cos I no fluent for any local language. lol.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by emwhyzee1: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2015
I got a mail for the personality assessment test on thur nd I did the test on the 19th of sept I didn't finish up because of time bt I guess 2 ques left dat I didn't do b4 d time was up pls jez wanna ask ow long wud it take b4 I wud b sent a mail for d CBT and is dia a penalty for nt finishing up..tanx I nid a reply soonest
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HenriFayol(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
dammiejolaade:

Nobody is sure of d salary 50 or more , but reasonable for a start of which will be increased after 6months, working hours is 6hours, morning afternoon n night shift, working days are Monday to Sunday but Dr Are days tho
You mean night shift is also 6 hours?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Kenny619: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
It's obvious no one is sure of d salary at dis point, so pls let's get d job 1st...Biko!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by emwhyzee1: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is it dat pple doesn't reply comments hia try reply guys wu nids ur help concerning dis I posted a tread nd no1 cn reply habah dats nt gud
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HenriFayol(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
emwhyzee1:
I got a mail for the personality assessment test on thur nd I did the test on the 19th of sept I didn't finish up because of time bt I guess 2 ques left dat I didn't do b4 d time was up pls jez wanna ask ow long wud it take b4 I wud b sent a mail for d CBT and is dia a penalty for nt finishing up..tanx I nid a reply soonest
There is no penalty. Just be patient, it could take a week or two depending on the situation at their end. Albeit, you will get a response as regards your test.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by emwhyzee1: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
@henrifayol tanx 4 d response I reli app bt guess the CBT and the Buddy interview re d main interview,jez a ques
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HenriFayol(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
emwhyzee1:
@henrifayol tanx 4 d response I reli app bt guess the CBT and the Buddy interview re d main interview,jez a ques
The CBT is to test if you have the basic skills like typing, listening, multi tasking, and writing (essay). While the buddy and interview session happens after you pass CBT. Both CBT and Interview are important, u need to pass one to get the other. Just take it one at a time. Be patient and trust God.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bord(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
hello house, pls I need your help oo.

I did my phone interview few weeks back. I got my invite for the personality test which must be done latest on the 20th of this month. during this time, my fone had issue only for me to see the personality test invite a day after the deadline. I was shocked. but I still went on to do the test tho. pls house, I'm I still qualify even after doing this test a later after the deadline
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ogochukwu6: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Pls,how long does it take for some1 to be contacted for medicals cos I had my interview yesterday and am hoping to get a mail for my medicals by God's grace.pls,i need an urgent response.thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 6:29am On Sep 22, 2015
ogochukwu6:
Pls,how long does it take for some1 to be contacted for medicals cos I had my interview yesterday and am hoping to get a mail for my medicals by God's grace.pls,i need an urgent response.thanks
Guy calm down, cus those that had Dr interview like two weeks ago have not been contacted nd some that even did medicals already. It will surly come just be prayerful nd hopeful.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bord(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2015
bord:
hello house, pls I need your help oo.

I did my phone interview few weeks back. I got my invite for the personality test which must be done latest on the 20th of this month. during this time, my fone had issue only for me to see the personality test invite a day after the deadline. I was shocked. but I still went on to do the test tho. pls house, I'm I still qualify even after doing this test a later after the deadline

someone should say something about this nah.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
bord:

If only the test link had expired... but it didn't, you still took the test! So fret not, my brother, (I believe) you're still game.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2015
bord:

Sure if no one is a staff already here to answer such questions and if we have, if anyone has an answer he or she would have replied.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by eelbee: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Please there are no authorities here. We all are just sharing our experiences. If ppl have response to your post, they'll provide. Please stop taking offence that ppl aren't providing answers. We're all in the recruitment process. Some of the questions have also been answered in previous posts, esp those like link to the job n the stages. Patience ehn. We're in it together

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vicque(f): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Everything takes some time... Every one's date is different.. Some are still on the phone interview stage awaiting personality test.. For now people do not have the right answers to all questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hello house, pls has anyone gotten invite for medicals? I mean those who had Dr interview in d 11th of September. ppl are becoming nervous of biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Follybaks(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
dammiejolaade:
Hello house, pls has anyone gotten invite for medicals? I mean those who had Dr interview in d 11th of September. ppl are becoming nervous of biko.
Av been applying since last mint and av not gotten any response. Even today I still apply and am yet to hear from dem pls wat can I do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by eelbee: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
dammiejolaade:
I don't think they've started another round of medicals. Just the first set of guys that have done medicals. Don't think any other person has been invited for medicals after that initial set
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Flygeriansteve: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
@House...if one eventually gets employed, can one choose shift preferences, say which particular shift you want?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.