Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (761252 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
tuna01:
For those that have receive call, were u ask to provide email address

No. Were you?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Generaloluseye: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
i applied january and i got a call yesterday and among the ?S asked was my e mail which ll be used to send my result to me. anyone with me who applied early this yr and got a call too....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Generaloluseye: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
cant i use my masters school id card since i have none of the listed means of identification
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Generaloluseye:
cant i use my masters school id card since i have none of the listed means of identification
Hmmmm
Not sure cus it's not valid to them, d only valid ones by d government are the listed ones but try ur luck. U might be lucky.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
They didn't ask me for my email, just said they'll get back to me. shocked

Those that have written CBT, did they ask for your mail when they called?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tuna01: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dahveydson:

No. Were you?

I wasn't ask.....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yes they asked for mine during the telephone interview

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 9:10am On Feb 29, 2016
If you don't have any national ID just rush down to any LCDA close to you and Register for a personal LASRAA card. (Lagos residents only)
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 29, 2016
Please does anybody know the minimum score for the etisalat CBT test and minimum accuracy?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calistsusnonso(m): 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
I scored 21 wpm and net Accuracy of 90%. as against 25wpm and 100% Accuracy that I scored last year. Any hope peeps?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Generaloluseye: 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
how many stages are involved and whay is thelikely salary per month
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Generaloluseye: 4:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
how long does it take to get CBT INVITE after call and what does the CBT entails. finally what next after cbt and for how long too? thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
1. Atleast you must have 20wpm and a minimum of 70% accuracy
2. After CBT is the interview, which is for those that passed very well during the CBT
3. You get CBT invite minimum of a week after call.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
@PrinceAlex001 aw sure ar u abt this info?..do you work for etisalat and how long after CBT before we're going to get invited for the next stage cos I scored 24wpm and 92%accuracy and I'm still worried
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by detossy: 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
venue and how long does the CBT takes?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 4:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
@PrinceAlex001 aw sure ar u abt this info?..do you work for etisalat and how long after CBT before we're going to get invited for the next stage cos I scored 24wpm and 92%accuracy and I'm still worried
That was the cut off for last year; and please dont worry about whether i work for etisalat. If you do very well in the cbt you will get an invite nextweek.
peace bro!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thks bro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by karkinase(m): 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Plz who can give me an insight on how to apply for dis Job
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tuna01: 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls house I receive an interview message from u-connect..... I want to confirm hw genuine d organization is
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
I received a phone interview from Etisalat today I was not expecting it I was on Third Mainland Bridge was not even composed the interview was in Hausa. I applied for the vacancy when I was still serving my fatherland only for Etisalat to call me after one year shocked undecided

So what next after this phone call? undecided
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 9:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
MissIndependent:
I received a phone interview from Etisalat today I was not expecting it I was on Third Mainland Bridge was not even composed the interview was in Hausa. I applied for the vacancy when I was still serving my fatherland only for Etisalat to call me after one year shocked undecided

So what next after this phone call? undecided

CBT invite, expect it within a week.

Did they ask for email?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
tuna01:
Pls house I receive an interview message from u-connect..... I want to confirm hw genuine d organization is

U-connect are genuine recruiters. You can verify this on google.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bjaybalo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good evening everyone, please I would appreciate if anyone can give me an idea of their salary and is it etisalat that's recruting directly or they are recruiting through an outsourcing firm?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by trenlog: 10:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please I just received a message that I should check my email inbox/spam for the link to the assessment test, I've checked everything but I can't find the mail. Another issue is the fact that am still a PCM. Any hope for me?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hordunayodt: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls I just got a text to check my mail for etisalat invite which I just did, but no mails, been refreshing since even with my spam folder.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by trenlog: 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
hordunayodt:
Pls I just got a text to check my mail for etisalat invite which I just did, but no mails, been refreshing since even with my spam folder.
same thing here
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tundebabs01(m): 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Just received same message as well but nothing in my inbox/spam. Lez just chill! May Almighty God provide d best for us

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hordunayodt: 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
trenlog:
same thing here
this isn't good, guys abeg what's up. Anybody with similar experience?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ozat: 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
I got the message too, went to check my mail nd spam folder, nothing there, mayb by tomoro morning we'll get the message!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hordunayodt: 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
tundebabs01:
Just received same message as well but nothing in my inbox/spam. Lez just chill! May Almighty God provide d best for us
Big Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by atomilola: 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Same here, i want 2 believe it's general and shld be rectified by 2moro. Let's keep calm.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by selflove: 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bikonu I got d msg too but I'm yet to receive it in my mail,infact I Av bin crying sef thinking my village ppl re at work embarassedbut I know my God is bigger Dan dem. pls if any1 has gotten the mail abeg let us knw pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.