Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Beware Nairaland Users - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Nairaland Users (1043 Views)

How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users / Drop A Prayer Point Wishing NAIRALAND Users A Happy New Month.Welcome To August / How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Nairaland Users by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
419 using nairaland....I've gotten several messages, some claiming to know me through nairaland that's where my contact was gotten. This was one sent to me

Hi friend,
How are you today?I
hope you are doing very
fine. My names are Aicha
Ahmed Toure, I got your
contact from
www.nairaland.com and I
decided to contact you
for friendship \ business
partnership. I will be
waiting for your
response for further
introduction and
exchange of pictures.
Love from,
Aicha.

IF YOU RECIEVE THIS KIND OF MSG, JUST DELETE AND IGNORE IT . IT'S A SCAM. Try secure your mail box.419 using nairaland....I've gotten several messages, some claiming to know me through nairaland that's where my contact was gotten. This was one sent to me

Hi friend,
How are you today?I
hope you are doing very
fine. My names are Aicha
Ahmed Toure, I got your
contact from
www.nairaland.com and I
decided to contact you
partnership. I will be
waiting for your
response for further
introduction and
exchange of pictures.
Love from,
Aicha.

IF YOU RECIEVE THIS KIND OF MSG, JUST DELETE AND IGNORE IT . IT'S A SCAM. Try secure your mail box.
419 using nairaland....I've gotten several messages, some claiming to know me through nairaland that's where my contact was gotten. This was one sent to me

Hi friend,
How are you today?I
hope you are doing very
fine. My names are Aicha
Ahmed Toure, I got your
contact from
www.nairaland.com and I
decided to contact you
partnership. I will be
waiting for your
response for further
introduction and
exchange of pictures.
Love from,
Aicha.

IF YOU RECIEVE THIS KIND OF MSG, JUST DELETE AND IGNORE IT . IT'S A SCAM. Try secure your mail box.
Re: Beware Nairaland Users by masterpiecer(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls front page for every1 to be at alert of scammers
Re: Beware Nairaland Users by Elbizzcklinz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
masterpiecer: Pls front page for every1 to be at alert of scammers
yeah
Re: Beware Nairaland Users by otilowaju(f): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ive received tons of that and I send to spam box. Don't mind them 'yeye' peeps!
Re: Beware Nairaland Users by tohirah(f): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
I also got this specific mail. I went ahead to reply her mail and the nxt reply she sent made it obvious that anybody sending that mail is treacherous. That made me go on google to search for the name and I stumbled on this thread. This should really make front page. I'l try and post her reply later
Re: Beware Nairaland Users by tohirah(f): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
This was her reply

Dear friend,

How are you today? I hope you are fine. Thanks for your response to my mail. I will like to use this opportunity to give a brief history of my country and my family back ground. I am a citizen of Guinea Conakry. Guinea is located on the Atlantic Coast of West Africa and is bordered by Guinea-Bissau, Senegal, Mali, Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. Richly endowed with minerals, Guinea possesses over 25 billion metric tons (MT) of bauxite--and perhaps up to one half of the world's reserves. In addition, Guinea’s mineral wealth includes more than 4 billion tons of high-grade iron ore, significant diamond and gold deposits.
My late father Ahmed Sékou Touré was born Jan. 9, 1922, Faranah, French Guinea — died March 26, 1984, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.) First president of Guinea (1958 – 84) and a leading African politician.
After the death of my late father, the responsibilities of all his business and estate rested upon my elder brother. Which he carried out successfully without hindrance until after the death of President Lansana Conte who took over after my late father. To everybody surprise. Captain Dadis Camara forcefully declared himself president.Dadis Camara was an unknown junior officer when he seized power after the death of the country's long-time president, Lansana Conté, in December 2008. He declared war on the family of past leaders, interrogated all the previous government officers and prominent citizens, seized their properties and locked them up, and killed many innocent citizens of which my elder brother was a victim. I escaped to Senegal since four years ago where I was given asylum.

The main reason why I communicate you is because I need your sincere partnership, is very vital to me. I kept some huge amount of money in Belize Central America with the help of a private security firm in Senegal. With my present status, I cannot handle the transaction. I need a sincere person who can act on my behalf to move this money out of Belize. If possible you can visit me here so that you will personal handle the process. I am sending you my pictures I hope you will like me and I will appreciate if you can send me your pictures too and also tell me more about your family and your Country.

I will be waiting for your response.

Sincerely yours,
Aicha Ahmed Toure.
Re: Beware Nairaland Users by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2012
tohirah: This was her reply

Dear friend,

How are you today? I hope you are fine. Thanks for your response to my mail. I will like to use this opportunity to give a brief history of my country and my family back ground. I am a citizen of Guinea Conakry. Guinea is located on the Atlantic Coast of West Africa and is bordered by Guinea-Bissau, Senegal, Mali, Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. Richly endowed with minerals, Guinea possesses over 25 billion metric tons (MT) of bauxite--and perhaps up to one half of the world's reserves. In addition, Guinea’s mineral wealth includes more than 4 billion tons of high-grade iron ore, significant diamond and gold deposits.
My late father Ahmed Sékou Touré was born Jan. 9, 1922, Faranah, French Guinea — died March 26, 1984, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.) First president of Guinea (1958 – 84) and a leading African politician.
After the death of my late father, the responsibilities of all his business and estate rested upon my elder brother. Which he carried out successfully without hindrance until after the death of President Lansana Conte who took over after my late father. To everybody surprise. Captain Dadis Camara forcefully declared himself president.Dadis Camara was an unknown junior officer when he seized power after the death of the country's long-time president, Lansana Conté, in December 2008. He declared war on the family of past leaders, interrogated all the previous government officers and prominent citizens, seized their properties and locked them up, and killed many innocent citizens of which my elder brother was a victim. I escaped to Senegal since four years ago where I was given asylum.

The main reason why I communicate you is because I need your sincere partnership, is very vital to me. I kept some huge amount of money in Belize Central America with the help of a private security firm in Senegal. With my present status, I cannot handle the transaction. I need a sincere person who can act on my behalf to move this money out of Belize. If possible you can visit me here so that you will personal handle the process. I am sending you my pictures I hope you will like me and I will appreciate if you can send me your pictures too and also tell me more about your family and your Country.

I will be waiting for your response.

Sincerely yours,
Aicha Ahmed Toure.
WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR MONEY, WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO FALL TO THEIR SCAMS. Moderator frontpage for more views.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:drama At Lodge As Unclad Prostitute Runs After Client Over Payment / BREAKING NEWS! 44 Massacred In Borno Mosque / Do We Have Censorship In Nl Religious Section Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.