Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

If Anyone Of You Have Contacts With Any Minister Or Higher Official, Please Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anyone Of You Have Contacts With Any Minister Or Higher Official, Please Post (776 Views)

Why The Senate Wont Be Able Stop Any Minister Nominee - Opinion / I Have Not Appointed Any Minister -buhari / Can Goodluck Sack Any Minister? Cant Remove Andoaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anyone Of You Have Contacts With Any Minister Or Higher Official, Please Post by arpion: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2008
If anyone of you have contacts with any Higher Officials or Ministers in Nigeria (Especially in the department of Information Technology), please let me know.

I would like to get a Honorary Appointment as Advisor to any one of them, so that I can best utilize my knowledge for the welfare of people in Nigeria.

I will not need any remuneration and I will assist as Volunteer.

Please let me know,
Re: If Anyone Of You Have Contacts With Any Minister Or Higher Official, Please Post by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2008
Impressive.
But must you start with the ministers? Why not from the local level? .

If you still insist, then my fear is that you can only advise most Nigerian politicians on who to assassinate or how to embezzle government funds.

OBJ once told his newly appointed ministers not to harass him in the name of advice; instead they should come to him for his advice if they run into any problem. grin

Thank u for trying to help "Nigeria" out. I just hope that your request is sincere.
Re: If Anyone Of You Have Contacts With Any Minister Or Higher Official, Please Post by arpion: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2008
Hi,
Yes. I am sincere and I wanted to do my best.

Yes. Even at local levels, that is not a problem.

If you know any Official or Mayor in your city, please do let me know,

Thank you
Re: If Anyone Of You Have Contacts With Any Minister Or Higher Official, Please Post by davidif: 6:08am On Feb 18, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Niger Delta Gang Violence Goes Unpunished / Nigerian Court Releases 'dead Son' After Seven Years! Na Wa! / Letter To Sen Obama: This Should Be Your First Job As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.