Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money (129360 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Monie Management / Mobile Monie:first Monie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by mfm04622: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
jp philips:

And you are one of the beneficiaries of Freedom of speech? and you deserve to have an opinion?

so you read everything i ve written so far and you think this is about 105naira. i don't really expect you to be smart but sometimes when some issues are way beyond your IQ, you keep quiet to save yourself some embarrassments.

it may be 105naira and 150naira to you but to me it translates to a very huge amount in the long run, i dont expect you to have the IQ to figure it out.

you think you are rich enough to afford anything your bank doles out to you? this is a true test of financial recklessness, you just proved that you don't have the A,B,C knowledge of making money.

let me tell you a quick story as a reminder,

before gani fahewehimi passed on, he took the federal government to court on more than 18 occasions on policies he believed were anti masses, was he the only Nigerian affected by those policies? was he the poorest or jobless lawyer in Lagos? less than a decade on, we now have come to the reality how well the other citizens who went sleeping fared.

just two weeks ago, a 79 year old man took to the streets to protest the smuggling in of an excess 0f 2billion naira into the 2013 budget at the behest of the first lady, at that age do you think you are better than wole soyinka? do you think you are more accomplished than wole soyinka? do you think the money will be paid into his account? and lastly do you think he is the poorest in this country?

let me give you a clue, the Nobel price as at 2007 was worth 1.5million usd, this price money in its equivalent was won by wole as back as 1986, do the maths on return on investments from that time till date, muddle it up with the fact that he is an accomplished writer who have sold priceless literature. can you qualify that kinda man as being poor?

young man, the reason i presented these facts before you is to give you a little awareness beyond your poverty ideology, i may not be able to convince you why people stand up to oppression because i have no doubt in my mind that you lack the mental capacity to handle it.

about the internet bandwidth you alleged, it is a lame argument but coming from you, i am not surprised, FBN is maintaining the same internet infrastructure of 2012 in 2013 and within the year ended raked in 54.12 billion in profits alone, how does the same internet infrastructure justify the 150% increment?

talking about internet, are you aware that some people before now had little or no need for the internet save for this cashless policy, a daily 10mb on a smart phone is enough to check your emails daily for most people,
do you chose to forget that the bank's internet infrastructure is useless without the customer's infrastructure?

do you think that before now those services were free? i want you to justify the increment not dance in circles.

poverty is a state and only you can decide whether or not to stay in it as for me, i refuse to accept a 150% increment on a service charge without provocation.

I just saw this now! Wao! Am stupid? Just because i disagree with you? Am a young man? How did you know that? I am sure i manage people of your age and caliber at work. And you think am poor? Wao! If you can only think! You assume too much and that is the hallmark of poverty ridden people. Start up your business and let us see how long you will last giving your products away. Why is it we cannot debate without resorting to insults? Some things beyond my IQ! Really!
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2014
Oh k but what's the pin they always request for? I dnt av a pin
iPublicizeNaija: I have personally used first monie to pay for my dstv and send money to people and i can tell you that it works well
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexphobia(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Adorayble: Oh k but what's the pin they always request for? I dnt av a pin

can u check ur balance with *894#
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Which balance? I finally remembered my pin,nw the response I got was "insufficient fund"... My question is on which account? My FB acct or First money account? I dnt really get
Rexphobia:

can u check ur balance with *894#
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexphobia(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Adorayble: Which balance? I finally remembered my pin,nw the response I got was "insufficient fund"... My question is on which account? My FB acct or First money account? I dnt really get

I believe your balance is zero naira...hence the error message.

Your firstmonie is a e-wallet....yeah, you know already

You can either visit a branch to link your FBN bank account to your firstmonie wallet or visit a branch to fund the wallet.

Hope this is helpful.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thank U very much Dearie... It really helped! But wait, r U a Firstbank staff?
Rexphobia:

I believe your balance is zero naira...hence the error message.

Your firstmonie is a e-wallet....yeah, you know already

You can either visit a branch to link your FBN bank account to your firstmonie wallet or visit a branch to fund the wallet.

Hope this is helpful.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexphobia(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Adorayble: Thank U very much Dearie... It really helped! But wait, r U a Firstbank staff?

Glad I was able to assist.....No, i don't work for FBNH...

offline: If you will rather link your bank account to your firstmonie wallet, please go along with a recent utility bill and a valid means of identification.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thank U very much Mr. First Bank... Lol
Rexphobia:

offline: If you will rather link your bank account to your firstmonie wallet, please go along with a recent utility bill and a valid means of identification.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by ojialo(m): 3:51am On Aug 03, 2014
can I withdraw from ATM using firstmoni? if yes how cause I have issues with a boutique owner recently I wanted to pay him via firstmoni he refused and demanded for raw cash.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Is it possible i make a fund transfer as much as 150k on my firstmonie account ?
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Joel3(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
I just register now its very simple. How to fund it with first bank account?
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexyl(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2014
Joel3: I just register now its very simple. How to fund it with first bank account?

Funding of the account is done by the bank. You can go to any of the branches. Also it is done when money is transfered from other account.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by dav8id(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2014
Joel3: I just register now its very simple. How to fund it with first bank account?
you can do that by visiting any of the agent or visit any firstbank branch .

also you can fund your account on any firstbank atm machine through fund sending to phone number option,.

alternative...link your firstbank account if you are a firsthank customer and you wil be charge directly from your account.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Joel3(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
i would like to be running it myself and not third party. Like from the atm. what is the option for it on the atm? And where is the option located on the atm? Is it under quickteller??
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Joel3(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Joel3: i would like to be running it myself and not third party. Like from the atm. what is the option for it on the atm? And where is the option located on the atm? Is it under quickteller??
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Titiladeolu(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rexphobia:

Bro,please what can I do

This is the issue...I wanted to recharge my phone using first bank atm on wednesday morning...the message I got was that I have to register for first monie before I can claim the money I recharged....I registered by logging on to firsmonie.com and I got another message stating that my phone number is registered and got another that first monie has transferred the funds into my account...I got the third link telling me to change my password of which I did...*894# is now dialling from ma etisalt line..its saying supplemental service error..I downloaded the app..upon putting the password..it will not logging..please what can I do cos they stated that I have to login and claim the money I transfered from atm..Please help!!!
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexphobia(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Titiladeolu:

Bro,please what can I do

This is the issue...I wanted to recharge my phone using first bank atm on wednesday morning...the message I got was that I have to register for first monie before I can claim the money I recharged....I registered by logging on to firsmonie.com and I got another message stating that my phone number is registered and got another that first monie has transferred the funds into my account...I got the third link telling me to change my password of which I did...*894# is now dialling from ma etisalt line..its saying supplemental service error..I downloaded the app..upon putting the password..it will not logging..please what can I do cos they stated that I have to login and claim the money I transfered from atm..Please help!!!

I suggest you should call 0700FIRSTMONIE....apparently, the USSD code may be down...but do you have airtime on your phone? You need to contact FIRSTMONIE to enable the app option on your profile. Have you tried the web option?

Hope you find this helpful
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Titiladeolu(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rexphobia:

I suggest you should call 0700FIRSTMONIE....apparently, the USSD code may be down...but do you have airtime on your phone? You need to contact FIRSTMONIE to enable the app option on your profile. Have you tried the web option?

Hope you find this helpful

I really appreciate sir..Yes,the web option is not going as well here..I have dialled that number but it says its not a valid number..I don't get you...I don't have airtime that's why I wanted to load that day..I used ma atm which led me to all this first monie issue..what else can I do bro?
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Joel3(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Titiladeolu:

Bro,please what can I do

you would have downlaod the app. And registred from the app.

I use monie via app to buy airtime and other transaction.

Call first bank for help. Once you have the app running you will enjoy it.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Titiladeolu(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Joel3:
you would have downlaod the app. And registred from the app.

I use monie via app to buy airtime and other transaction.

Call first bank for help. Once you have the app running you will enjoy it.

Please,what are their numbers?
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Joel3(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Titiladeolu:

Please,what are their numbers?
check first bank official website. And call their number or send them email.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexphobia(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Titiladeolu:

I really appreciate sir..Yes,the web option is not going as well here..I have dialled that number but it says its not a valid number..I don't get you...I don't have airtime that's why I wanted to load that day..I used ma atm which led me to all this first monie issue..what else can I do bro?

Try and recharge maybe 100naira...then try the USSD code again....

+234 700 FIRSTCONTACT (+234 700 34778 2668228)
+234 708 062 5000
+234 1 448 5500
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Titiladeolu(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rexphobia:

+234 708 062 5000
+234 1 448 5500
Thanks bro..I will do that and update you
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexyl(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
It seems like many people are not aware of or don't pay much attention to mobile transactions in Nigeria. Is it because publicity is poor, charges are too much or people are not just interested?

By now many people should have been familiar with mobile transactions as they are with their phone credits.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Titiladeolu(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rexphobia:

+234 708 062 5000
+234 1 448 5500

Many thanks bro..It worked when I did this..I really appreciate
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexphobia(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Titiladeolu:

Many thanks bro..It worked when I did this..I really appreciate

No lele.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexphobia(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rexyl:
It seems like many people are not aware of or don't pay much attention to mobile transactions in Nigeria. Is it because publicity is poor, charges are too much or people are not just interested?

By now many people should have been familiar with mobile transactions as they are with their phone credits.

Alternatives...there are so many other alternatives and you can't teach an old dog a new trick.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2015
I registered a firstmonie account on the web portal but I wasn't given a username. Now how do I access my account since I don't have a username.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Joel3(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2015
protegesol:
I registered a firstmonie account on the web portal but I wasn't given a username. Now how do I access my account since I don't have a username.
kindly register via the app. You dont need username to login via app
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Rexyl(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Download the application, register an account with any of your phone numbers as your account number. So cool and easy to transact biz: no more going to banks before transferring money to friends, family, customers and settling various payments right inside your office, room... anywhere anytime.

mobile transaction rocks.
Re: First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Rexyl:
Download the application, register an account with any of your phone numbers as your account number. So cool and easy to transact biz: no more going to banks before transferring money to friends, family, customers and settling various payments right inside your office, room... anywhere anytime.

mobile transaction rocks.
The Blackberry app ain't working right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.