Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' (4685 Views)

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/137/england/2012/11/27/3559177/chelsea-attacker-moses-ready-to-die-for-nigeria-ahead-of

Chelsea attacker Moses 'ready to die for Nigeria' ahead of Afcon

The Blues starlet admits his thoughts are on January's tournament in South Africa that could see him miss up to six weeks of action for Rafa Benitez's side

EXCLUSIVE
By Emeka Nwani

Chelsea forward Victor Moses has admitted he is already looking forward to representing Nigeria in the Africa Cup of Nations.

The former Wigan man will be missing from the Blues' squad for up to six weeks during the tournament in South Africa, but is excited to represent his country in the competition for the first time.

"This will certainly be my first Africa Cup of Nations. And I want to make it a memorable one by doing my best and giving Nigeria all I've got," Moses told Goal.com.

"It will be an honour for me to represent Nigeria at this stage in African football after accepting to play for the country in short a time. I want to take my club form to play at the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.

"I am already focusing on what will happen in South Africa because African football has it own peculiarities. You have to be strong and determined to do well against an African side and I am already tunning my mind to the tackles and strong challenges in all the matches.

"But I think I am equal to the task because I am also a strong player. No matter the way you look at the Super Eagles, we have a good team that can win the trophy under an enabling envronment.

"Stephen Keshi has been able to build the fighting spirit in us and Nigerians will see a new team during the Africa Cup of Nations.

"I want to give everything in all the matches and I know all the players that will be selected will also be ready to die for Nigeria if need be."
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Akshow: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Awww Thats so sweet of you. Atleast there are people who are ready to die for naija. Thats a refreshin news. But meanwhile naija no send you o. If you kpai for field Na jus 1 minute news for naija network news and life goes on. Lootin continues.

7 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Booty4me: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Demdem(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2012
I dont think this is advisable undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by sambos994(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2012
If this is the attitude of our players....then we'll have a good chance to win AFCON. smiley
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Afam4eva(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2012
I wonder why he was not slapped after making that statement. Did they not tell him that players before him had even made worse statement like "It's either we win or die" yet they come back with nothing. I think both Victor Moses and other players who have made this kind of statements in the past should be rounded up and locked up in kirikiri for false alarm.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by KINGwax(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2012
Did ke? For wetin na? Abeg don't die here o.
Na people wey wan play we want. How u come dey think of dying here?
Okparaji na your mentor?
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2012
Pls no die o.. Victor Moses.. abeg.. the last Moses wey die no see promise land..

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Kslib(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2012
The way una take dey package and refurbish/rebrand/restructure//construct/carve and reverse engineer news for this nairaland dey make me salute una talent...
Person wey see the topic go think say he really talk say he go die for naija not knowing that he meant the whole team!!
Why the topic no read "The super eagles of naija are ready to die for naija"??
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2012
Na lie!
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Jazzgreen(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by megxo(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2012
Akshow: Awww Thats so sweet of you. Atleast there are people who are ready to die for naija. Thats a refreshin news. But meanwhile naija no send you o. If you kpai for field Na jus 1 minute news for naija network news and life goes on. Lootin continues.

ball till i fall..... OKPARAJI cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by cyril83(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2012
If you mistakenly die for this ungrateful cursed naija my broda na OYO u dey oh
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by jimino(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Abeg make una dis guy cal victor mose make he no die ooo, chelsea stil nid am bside dey jst sign am
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by drlaykay(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2012
This guy is even yet to impress me on the field of play.I like him though
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Cchi24(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2012
;Dmoses make ur babe catch u eh u go xplain y u neva die 4 hamoses make ur babe catch u eh u go xplain y u neva die 4 hamoses make ur babe catch u eh u go xplain y u neva die 4 ha
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by boron10(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2012
KINGwax: Did ke? For wetin na? Abeg don't die here o.
Na people wey wan play we want. How u come dey think of dying here?
Okparaji na your mentor?

You never can tell o, him fit be oparaji descendant. You know oparaji had dreadlock, moses also has.
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2012
Good to hear, Daddy Baby!
you gt pikin nd wife for house o
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by pendusky(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2012
God pls dnt let him die oh!
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by gbokukueba(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2012
Please don't die for the country your parents have died already...
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by dahdah: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2012
21YEARS OLD HABA SEE HIS FACE

Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by badesco(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2012
iF HE DIE, THEN HE WOULD BE BURIED.NO STORY.
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by GentleNaaz(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2012
Wn i hear my compatriots talk like ds, it gvs me courage. With ds nw, my hope dat naija go carry AFCON has increasd by 30%. I support u Moses, cheer up. I urge other players 2 augur dia motive ahead of AFCON. Lets go Eagle
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by GentleNaaz(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2012
dahdah: 21YEARS OLD HABA SEE HIS FACE
sharap, this guy no dy 21 yrs , hs face b lik pesn wy dy 49 yrs
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by SamMilla1(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2012
You dont have to chose where to die for us by yourself. I recommend maidugri as a JTF member.
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by shyna501: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2012
Die 4 chelsea 1st... Mayb afta resurection, Ʊ can nw die 4 9jeria!
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Redmosquito(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2012
Minion: My King! Another One is ready to sacrifice his life
Hades: That is the problem! Too many people want to die for a cause. No one wants to live for one
Minion: I concur, My King!
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by ortopazz(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2012
just win the cup and ah go knw say na yarn u talk, dem go kari u becos of the chelsea tin.
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by rusher14: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
dahdah: 21YEARS OLD HABA SEE HIS FACE
You see you guys.
He's been in the UK for years he could never have known he was going to be a footballer when her got there.
And whatever age you take enter there na him be your age for life.
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by AkinDavid2: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
That`s the spirit but until injuries and politics starts. keep the spirit high

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by IdiAmin2(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
ok ooo.
If you die on the pitch because of Nigeria, they will bury you, maybe nake a street after you, and that is it, life goes on. Don't think Nigeria will come to a stand still ooo.
Ask Sam Okwaraji when u get to heaven and he will tell you
Re: Victor Moses Says ''I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria On The Pitch!'' by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
why is there an Afcon in 2013? didnt we have one in earlier this year? i thought it was every 2 years??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leicester's Iheanacho Set To Wed Second Wife, Four Baby Mamas Emerge / "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" / Uk Pool Week 20 Live Draws 3/3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.