Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? (7675 Views)

Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? / Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by bigass(f): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
Generally it is like Lagosians are tired of this Fashola/ACN set up. Judging from the general mood of Lagosians concerning many of the actions of this administration from Lekki Ajah toll gate to Okada ban to flood issue and excessive taxes Recent traffic law. One can begin to think Lagosians will vote out ACN come 2015 and vote in PDP. Are Lagosians really tired of ACN? And prefer PDP? Will PDP be any better?
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by mosunade(f): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
even they will win Lagos, , Ondo, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Edo. Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by danjohn: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
I think ACN should field Pat Utomi for governor of Lagos. It will help rebrand the party and remove the stigma of it being a Yoruba party.

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by T9ksy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
danjohn: I think ACN should field Pat Utomi for governor of Lagos. It will help rebrand the party and remove the stigma of it being a Yoruba party.

Rebrand ko! reshaped ni!!

why are you ibos always lusting after other people's land?

I wonder why APGA don't field oyinlola as their nxt governorship candidate so that others wouldn't see their party as an okoro party?

Shoooor!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
danjohn: I think ACN should field Pat Utomi for governor of Lagos. It will help rebrand the party and remove the stigma of it being a Yoruba party.

lol. funny.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by takedat(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
Guy you need psychiatric evaluation ASAP. Na only Pat Utomi why not recommend Emeka Ojukwu!

6 Likes

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by okosodo: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
With the comments on nl, i can figure out that yorubas shoot without aiming

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Desola(f): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
T9ksy:

Rebrand ko! reshaped ni!!

why are you ibos always lusting after other people's land?

I wonder why APGA don't field oyinlola as their nxt governorship candidate so that others wouldn't see their party as an okoro party?

Shoooor!!!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by danjohn: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
I am not an Igbo man. I am a South Southerner. All I am saying is that Lagos is a melting pot and if ACN picked a non-indigene like Pat Utomi as their candidate, it will rebrand ACN to the rest of the South. It could also make Southeasterners less suspicious of ACN.

Nigeria needs to do away with the whole indigene/non-indigene crap. A person should be able to run for office in a place where they have established residence. Pat Utomi is a resident of Lagos, he is a well respected technocrat, and he will be a good person to continue the good work that Fashola has started.

Pat Utomi emerging as governor of Lagos will help ACN remove the regional perception the party currently has, and it will help the party make inroads into more states in the South and the North Central.

I know that this idea can make a person laugh the first time they read it but if you give it a second thought, it could start making sense cheesy.

12 Likes

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Desola(f): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
danjohn: I am not an Igbo man. I am a South Southerner. All I am saying is that Lagos is a melting pot and if ACN picked a non-indigene like Pat Utomi as their candidate, it will rebrand ACN to the rest of the South. It could also make Southeasterners less suspicious of ACN.

Nigeria needs to do away with the whole indigene/non-indigene crap. A person should be able to run for office in a place where they have established residence. Pat Utomi is a resident of Lagos, he is a well respected technocrat, and he will be a good person to continue the good work that Fashola has started.

Pat Utomi emerging as governor of Lagos will help ACN remove the regional perception the party currently has, and it will help the party make inroads into more states in the South and the North Central.

I know that this idea can make a person laugh the first time they read it but if you give it a second thought, it could start making sense cheesy.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Clerverly: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
@OP
Yes they will win but it will be in your dream cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
danjohn: I am not an Igbo man. I am a South Southerner. All I am saying is that Lagos is a melting pot and if ACN picked a non-indigene like Pat Utomi as their candidate, it will rebrand ACN to the rest of the South. It could also make Southeasterners less suspicious of ACN.

If you want Nigeria to do away with the indege settler crap, Make a Yoruba man governor in your state then we would take you seriously. Until then No non Yoruba would rule a SWest state.

Who cares what other regions think about the ACN. Go to Anambra State you would see a Hausa man there, tell APGA to make him the Governorship candidate so APGA would not be viewed as a Igbo Party

Na only PDP why not MASSOB?

6 Likes

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by PaulJohn1: 2:00am On Nov 28, 2012

Why must every expectation of such be from the Yorubas? Must Yorubas always take the lead?!
Why not show love by electing a Northerner as your governor

Other regions have parties that are theirs, it will be great if they can choose a Yoruba man to rule them. May be we can change our mind when Ayo Fayoshe and Alao Akala are in charge of Rivers and Akwa Ibom respectively.

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by inspirenet: 4:27am On Nov 28, 2012
smiley
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by maygah(f): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2012
With the right candidate they will
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by justsayemma(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2012
I pray they wil neva win

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2012
The way Fashola is Going, PDP stands a chance come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by megxo(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2012
HU IZ PDP ABEGI MAKE DEM PACK WELL JOR

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Clerverly: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2012
musiwa7: pdp can not win yorubaland..

labour party or ACN are the one on ground..
The great Musiwa has spoken grin grin
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by jigawatts(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2012
take dat: Guy you need psychiatric evaluation ASAP. Na only Pat Utomi why not recommend Emeka Ojukwu!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by lifestyle1(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2012
Time will tell. undecided
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by alaoeri: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2012
If and only if another party 'll displace PDP from presidency. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by earthgreeners(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2012
@OP, u must be a Dreamer

PDP can never win an assembly seat not to talk abt d governorship seat....

What Lagosians are tire of, is the clueless PDP guy called GEJ.....

ACN wld surely show u dey are a household name in Lagos come 2015....

ACN wld win Lagos over and over

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Afam4eva(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2012
They may not necessarily win but they stand a chance. They will definitely do better than they did in 2011.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by morewealth(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Fashola may not be dancing to the tune of Lagosians but that would not give the PDP power come 2015.

If lagosians should make the mistake of bringing PDP to power you people will regret it. PDP has nothing better to offer. We should be planning on voting them out at the central level not thinking if they will have a chance in 2015 in Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by sintirin(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2012
not only Lagos state will they win but all d south west.Tired of this ACN

2 Likes

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by abhosts(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Many People forget that most of the folks that have fallen on the bad side of Fashola's decisions are not Yorubas. Whether it be the Ban on Okadas or the pulling down of illegal structures, the casualties are mostly non-indigenes and foreigners.

The Average Lagosian is Happy with Fashola.

8 Likes

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Larrey(f): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2012
PDP can neva win in lagos but i dnt knw abt oda yoruba states
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by kulikuli26: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2012
musiwa7: pdp can not win yorubaland..

labour party or ACN are the one on ground..
obviously speaking with sentiments rather than the fact of the subject, there is no way u can say labour party is the main opposition party in southwest,even ur tinubu knows dat he need to constantly check pdp which is his main nightmare, by the way wld u be sincere enough to understand that majority of the labour party members are pdp decampees.so take it or leave it ACN need to watch their back truly.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Afam4eva(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2012
morewealth: Fashola may not be dancing to the tune of Lagosians but that would not give the PDP power come 2015.

If lagosians should make the mistake of bringing PDP to power you people will regret it. PDP has nothing better to offer. We should be planning on voting them out at the central level not thinking if they will have a chance in 2015 in Lagos.
It's not a matter of PDP being bad. If ACN cannot give the people what they want, they're definitely going to look for alternatives. HUman beings are emotional by nature and they can even give PDP another try.

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by omobadan(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2012
We never know. It all depends on who succeeds Fashola. If the next ACN candidate doesn't excite Lagosians, maybe PDP or any other party might stand a chance. Its a big 'IF' though. I like the idea of Pat Utomi as Governor as well. But Nigeria is set up politically in a way that only someone from the State's tribe can govern that State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has Seen This?Herd Of Carmels Seen In Lagos. / Abdullahi Gobir Says Border Closure Is In Good Faith / Ooni Of Ife, South-West Traditional Rulers Back Creation Of State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.