Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? (33796 Views)

FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by egift(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
As Senate President, Senator Saraki fight to evade justice and any possibility to every trial his case by all means, and the Walk-Out staged by PDP Senators during the last Ministerial Confirmation exercise, the question is: Will PDP Senators still lockup the Upper Chamber and follow the troubled-senator to Supreme Court?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by ajasbaba(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
let me as baba.

am coming.

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by egift(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
After staging a walk-out, will they still close the red chamber and go to Supreme Court as Saraki's appendage grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
It is possible....It depends on how smart he plays his own politics...! I think he should name his Standing committes by Monday with the very corrupt tasty PDP Senators as Chairmen of "Juicy" committees, and watch some of them even import their wives to the Trial "ceremony" grin

Yeye Men!! See their corrupt faces angry angry

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by omenka(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
I think the Abobakus would abscond the same way the Ooni Abobaku absconded coupla months ago. grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by damton(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
do you think our senators have shame?

even if they exchange blows among each other, the next minute they are throwing banters at each other as long as it's time for engagements that would produce a wonderful personal reward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by Ephemmm: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
egift:
As Senate President, Senator Saraki fight to evade justice and any possibility to every trial his case by all means, and the Walk-Out staged by PDP Senators during the last Ministerial Confirmation exercise, the question is: Will PDP Senators still lockup the Upper Chamber and follow the troubled-senator to Supreme Court?

Despite the chunk of allegations on Saraki's neck, this is the same set of PDP's Senators who did not only accompanied him to the Court, but also backed him up with authenticated Vote of Confidence. Therefore, the question begging for answer is - how does Amaechi's case different Saraki's case if PDP truly mean the business of being an objective opposition since both of them have allegations hanging on their necks?

Therefore,PDP can't use a mere blackmail/allegations to achieve their revenge mission against Amaechi just because he played a prominent role in turning the biggest party in Africa to a mere regional party of Ndigbo: they can continue their wailing till eternity.

Hypocrisy of PDP has no bond: let's wait and see how they will continue mocking themselves
. tongue tongue tongue

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
jamb

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
omenka:
I think the Abobakus would abscond the same way the Ooni Abobaku absconded coupla months ago. grin

LWKMD

4 Likes

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by dammytosh: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
omenka:

CHUKWUDI will not like this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

[size=14pt]SARAKI DOESN'T NEED PDP RASCALS TO FOLLOW HIM TO COURT WHEN HE HAS HIS EVER LOYAL ABOBAKU CALLED PA CHUKWUDI44 grin grin[/size]

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by Bigdreams(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Let's watch and see...

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by jhydebaba(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jamb Question... Abi den don follow ni grin
Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by Horlawale1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is super drama
Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by coldsummer: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
I just don't understand why PDP are complaining. They confirmed Ogbanikoro back then, no heads rolled.

Amaechi has been confirmed. they can do their worse.

As for Saraki, if you dine with the devil, know there will be consequences. Whatever happens is in order.

3 Likes

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by missKiffy(f): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by zico530(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yes oo! It is support till death do them apart
Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by Ijaya123: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Help me ask them o!

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by MrPresident1: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
After supreme court, them go go imperial court.

Nansense and ingredient angry

4 Likes

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by kulobyno: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Saraki should stop chasing shadow,

2 Likes

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
who i go ask now?

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by shaddoww: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ka rin Ka po, ko de ogba ewon.
They would probably not follow him after he ignored dem on d floor of d Senate except all dat happened was just a charade. But even if dey keep following him, there is a limit to where dey can follow him to before dey tell him OYO is his case n dat is d PRISON gate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by damiloladuke: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
ask them oooooo

are you AN IGBO? check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by shaddoww: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
kulobyno:
Saraki should stop chasing shadow,
take time ooo, I tell u sey Saraki dey chase me?

7 Likes

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by ybalogs(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Who cares

I don't
Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by halix239(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
if u ask me, na who I go ask, anyway its left for them to decide after all saraki still has some APC supporters, so its still a win win for him.
Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Let see how it goes.
Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by Seunaj05(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
I think he ll have to walk alone this time around. Saraki has scammed PDP for the second time in 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
In omawumi's soprano voice... If you ask me na who I go ask.... But wait o... Instead of arguments let's just sit and watch... Only time can tell us if they will follow or not... #teamGodblessNigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Anger In Mark’s, Jang’s Camps Over Saraki’s Consensus Bid / Hoodlums Storm Airport Cargo Terminal In Ilorin, Cart Away COVID-19 Palliatives / Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.