Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Jinn Stories - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jinn Stories (92216 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2012
-Charms etc also work by way of jinns. Some people enter into contract with jinn and the jinn, which are usually very powerful, do some things for them. They can now send the jinn on errands. I have a very close person, who was pregnant, and had a dream. In the dream, she saw herself travel for an occasion in her hometown and everybody greeting her for her pregnancy. Then a woman came, stood in front of her, and use cutlass to cut her womb and remove the baby! Alas, she woke up and started seeing blood. She had miscarriage. That was clearly a jinn at work, whether sent by someone or just out of pure mischief, we don't know. Meanwhile, somebody, who is known to consult herbalists, had threatened her shortly before that time. But it happened, she had a dream, a woman removed her pregnancy and she lost the pregancy in real life! Just last year. With my knowledge of jinns and their activities and my little eeman, I wasn't so disturbed. I told the person to move on, that nothing happens except Allah permits. That Allah is indeed more powerful than their charms, their herbalists, their jinns. It wasn't funny, but I thank God for my understanding of this subject which helped immensely in advising the victim. Some ignorant people would have gone astray, running helter skelter, from alfas to herbalists to pastors because of that experience (which is the most terrible of her many similar experience). This is why this topic runs me emotional. I have seen too many real life experience from people close to me.
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2012
^ Hmmm... Ok.
Re: Jinn Stories by missbola1(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2012
tbaba1234: My target right now is to incorporate as much of the duas from the Sunnah into my routine...

Maybe i should start a thread on Duas...

yes, dat will be helpful.
Re: Jinn Stories by missbola1(f): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2012
@ jarus
@tbaba

i believe what u said dat it's jinns. what about this version:

two different people told me it's 'WITCHES'. that they use thier private part to cover the sleepong vitim's face. how true is this?

to be honest it did happen to me like 4-5 times in the last 6years. i was trying to call ALLAH but couldn't say it out loud, my voice was gone, cloudn't get up. i know dat i need to be prayerful more and reciting ayatul kursi.

don't get me wrong, my husband has a book about jinns at home and i read it but i believe being prayerful is the key and knowledge.

what about this: if i had a dream that my husband is getting intimate with me, is this wrong? what if is another man i know in the movies?
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Joeblis: ^^^No be joke...is flogging also a means of casting jinns out becos when this peeps are taking to the mosque na koboko tinz

I commented on this earlier but from i have read curing an affected person may involve flogging as the blows fall on the jinn and when the person recovers, he usually inform those present that he didnt feel a thing.
Re: Jinn Stories by tayeeb: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
d jinn are one of d creation of ALLAH as we all know that but my own point is that we dont fear them bcs we all come from ALLAH and is d right to fear.also fear d jinn As if they can harm someone or provide for someone beside Allah is totally forbiding any body that do it Allah as prepared fire for them bcs they dont hv the rigth to fear and also some of them work for the devil and may ALLAH save us from that.ameeen
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
tbaba1234: .

I commented on this earlier but from i have read curing an affected person may involve flogging as the blows fall on the jinn and when the person recovers, he usually inform those present that he didnt feel a thing.

Yes, exorcism sometimes involves beating, but it should be one of the last resorts and should be methodical. I heard from Dr Bilal Philips of a case in Manchester where during beating during exorcism the victim died and it became a case for the exorcists, and I think they were jailed.
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2012

i believe what u said dat it's jinns. what about this version:

two different people told me it's 'WITCHES'. that they use thier private part to cover the sleepong vitim's face. how true is this?
I have mentioned times without number that what is called withcraft is nothing but some humans using jinns (it's usually a contract, the Jinn requests them to do some things too) to affect human.

There are two types of ways evil jinns can affect human

1, Being sent by human (withcraft, charms etc work by this)
2, Just out of its own mischief, not being sent by anybody.

Clearly, the case you mentioned above is jinn at work, but whether it is on its own or being used by some evil people(withcraft) is what I cannot tell.
Re: Jinn Stories by missbola1(f): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
@jarus thanks. what about the other quest?
Re: Jinn Stories by siddiq202(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
shocked Some Nairalanders really know about Jinns ooo
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
miss_bola: @jarus thanks. what about the other quest?
What's that?
Re: Jinn Stories by missbola1(f): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
@jarus

what about this: if i had a dream that my husband is getting intimate with me, is this wrong? what if is another man i know in the movies?[/quote]@jarus
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
miss_bola: @jarus

what about this: if i had a dream that my husband is getting intimate with me, is this wrong? what if is another man i know in the movies?@jarus
May be those dreams that come from subconscious, fantasies, imagination. May not be jinn related
Re: Jinn Stories by missbola1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus:
May be those dreams that come from subconscious, fantasies, imagination. May not be jinn related

ok,thanks
Re: Jinn Stories by snubish: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Islam really showed up these creatures: the jinn, and also disproved several superstitions. a knowledgeable muslim's mind is always at peace. God has really done us a big favour but most of us are not aware. Islam is peace.

btw, anyone knows what happened to kiwi992? his story was really dramatic. I believe God speaks to humans by various means
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
I don't think anyone has spoken about this yet so i will address it.

Some people have problems when making wudu, they forget whether they have washed a part of their body and restart their wudu multiple times. For some people, it is really bad that the bathroom looks like a pool by the time they are done.

It used to happen to me until i learnt the dua one says before entering the bathroom then it stopped.

It is usually as a result of the whispers of the shayatin (evil Jinn). Some are worse than others.

Dua for Entering the bathroom

Bismillahi Allaahumma 'Inne 'A'oodhubika minal-khutbi walkhabaa'ith

(In the name of Allah) Oh Allah,, I seek protection in you from all evil and evil-doers

(Source: Al bukhari 1/45, Muslim 1/283)

Duaa for leaving the bathroom

Ghufraanaka

I seek your forgiveness

(Source: Abu dawud,Ibn Majah, At-tirmidhi)
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2012
I come across a lot of information daily. This one is one of the crazy ones- I am sure this person has more than one Jinn disturbing her http://www.coolstuff49ja.com/2012/12/music-star-claims-having-sex-with-spirit.html#.UMBYvqB5joU
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2012
tbaba1234: I don't think anyone has spoken about this yet so i will address it.

Some people have problems when making wudu, they forget whether they have washed a part of their body and restart their wudu multiple times. For some people, it is really bad that the bathroom looks like a pool by the time they are done.

It used to happen to me until i learnt the dua one says before entering the bathroom then it stopped.

It is usually as a result of the whispers of the shayatin (evil Jinn). Some are worse than others.

Dua for Entering the bathroom

Bismillahi Allaahumma 'Inne 'A'oodhubika minal-khutbi walkhabaa'ith

(In the name of Allah) Oh Allah,, I seek protection in you from all evil and evil-doers

(Source: Al bukhari 1/45, Muslim 1/283)

Duaa for leaving the bathroom

Ghufraanaka

I seek your forgiveness

(Source: Abu dawud,Ibn Majah, At-tirmidhi)
Yeah, same dua applies to entering and exiting toilets. Plus you enter with left leg first and come out with right leg first.
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2012
maclatunji: I come across a lot of information daily. This one is one of the crazy ones- I am sure this person has more than one Jinn disturbing her http://www.coolstuff49ja.com/2012/12/music-star-claims-having-sex-with-spirit.html#.UMBYvqB5joU
She is obviously having sex with Jinn. It's a very common phenomenon. It is even called oko oru (midnight husband) in Yorubaland
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
And muslim kids (and adults) will be buying the song inspired by a shayatin... SubhanAllah!!

May Allah protect us.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
^Amin.
Re: Jinn Stories by truthman2012(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
sino: No personal experience, heard a lot of stories from my dad and also alfas in my hood.

I heard from my dad the possibilities of communicating with jinns, the process is quite fuzzy now, what i can remember is that you need a young person especially one who hasnt had any intimate relations with anyone. The young person can see and communicate with these jinns after many rituals and incantations(mostly the name of the jinns).
Some people use them to inquire about lost persons and also some people use them for other purposes like fortune or knowledge.

Heard about people being possesed by jinns as well, saw some few peeps who were said to have been possesed, them no dey ordinary o, crazy tins.

Now the info i got from an alfa, he told me he can give me some incantations i can do to call on a jinn, the timing and what i should do when eventually the jinn comes...he told me the jinn may come in form of a raging fire or a lion or some very dangerous creature, he said if i should get frighten then i would be in trouble(might go insane from there)...did i try it? Hell No, he(alfa) himself behaves funny, might well be thaat he himself is possesed lol. There are other stories, but i'll stop here...
I know you have something up ya sleeves, o ya lets hear.

Yes, this is the true nature of islam as a religion: communicating with evil spirits (jinn) through incantations.

Since communication with evil spirits (God's enemies) is permited in islam, how is the religion from the true God?

That is just one of the reasons I have been telling those who have ears to hear and minds to reason that Gabriel that spoke to Mohammed could not have come from the true God. He was a jinn who disguised as an angel. This is why muslims are comfortable with magic and having relationship with evil spirits.

Think of it yourself, what does an alfa who is supposed to be a man of God have to do with incantation to conjure jinn (evil spirits)? What does a 'babalawo' (herbalist) do? The same thing. Or is a babalawo who conjures evil spirit also a man of God?

I once preached to a babalawo (herbalist) together with an alhaji at the same time after a co-operative meeting one day. The babalawo (herbalist) when defending his religion said they have the same system with the muslims and the alhaji did not dispute it.

It means islam is another department of the Devil like other cults as they both contact the same masters (evil spirits).

No wonder muslims don't believe in miracles through Jesus but are comfortable with magic through satan and his evil spirits.

How possible can muslims get to God's paradise with their association with the devil and his jinn? Satan is destined to go to hell fire with those who associate with him.

To become an alfa in islam, after studing the quran to know the will of Allah, the next thing is to study the art of arabic magic. How do you call islam a religion of God then? Is your Allah a god of magic? No wonder Allah's paradise is full of women for se.xual immorality.

The Bible says by their fruit we shall know them. I advise you to repent and follow Jesus before your eyes are closed in death. No second chance after death.
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
^LOL. Obviously, comprehension is not one of your strong points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by truthman2012(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
You are deceived and deceiving others. You will later discover you are deceived but it will be too late. You are to be pitied. O ma se o.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2014
Agreed....I dont want to have anything to do with those fellas. Very wicked somebody
Jarus:

Those are the deviant alfas i warned people to be wary of in thread on exorcism .

For 'good' or bad, Muslims are prohibited from using jinns . It is an expressway to shirk. Run away from that alfa pls
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2014
sino: No personal experience, heard a lot of stories from my dad and also alfas in my hood.

I heard from my dad the possibilities of communicating with jinns, the process is quite fuzzy now, what i can remember is that you need a young person especially one who hasnt had any intimate relations with anyone. The young person can see and communicate with these jinns after many rituals and incantations(mostly the name of the jinns).
Some people use them to inquire about lost persons and also some people use them for other purposes like fortune or knowledge.

Heard about people being possesed by jinns as well, saw some few peeps who were said to have been possesed, them no dey ordinary o, crazy tins.

Now the info i got from an alfa, he told me he can give me some incantations i can do to call on a jinn, the timing and what i should do when eventually the jinn comes...he told me the jinn may come in form of a raging fire or a lion or some very dangerous creature, he said if i should get frighten then i would be in trouble(might go insane from there)...did i try it? Hell No, he(alfa) himself behaves funny, might well be thaat he himself is possesed lol. There are other stories, but i'll stop here...

I know you have something up ya sleeves, o ya lets hear.

This is amazing, isnt? I didnt even know thread like this exist. I am reading every post here and at the same time looking over my shoulders lol.. It was getting real in my head with tbaba1234 narratives.

The thing is this, stuff that involved incantation etc are just plain haram. I just cant phantom that. I insist on Rawaniyah instead. Just that when a muslim begin this spiritual journey, Jinn may first get in your way a lot like a story i was narrating on another thread. The man was just praying and getting deep into it back in the 60s/70s. Jinn would come in and stole his money and other valuables. At times, they would make noise to distract him. At times, they relieved themselves in his room and they smell worse than shit.

He said one of them even appeared in form of a pretty woman sitting on his table shortly after he took a break and stepped to his terrace in his Lagos Island apartment. He clearly didnt leave any lady inside. Shouldn't expect one. Definitely, she must be something else. She wanted to seduced him. But he quickly recognized she's Jinn. She disappeared after few juz. They knew he was being devoted so they came around. They bothered him like that for yrs before finally getting a break. He later encounter 'Rawaniyah'. Rawaniyah are said to be 2nd in rank to Malaika. Most of them are Muslims. They have lots of Dua to offer. We cant see them too. But when the dua reaches certain level, you hear "salam alaikum". Just that many Muslims treat this part of islam with suspicion this days. He said the first time he heard salam sent to him, he was relieved to the bottom. Unlike the Jinn who just came anyhow to steal and run.

Jinn are no no for me. I dont want those fellas. I barely see folks talk about Rawaniyah though. Those are pure ones. Most do not incarnate. Jinn dont cross their line. The only way to attain that is dua, fast, abstaining from intercourse even from your wife for a little while. Nothing else.

I have a story to narrate regarding this Rawaniyah but the victim he's helping, the case in still active. I want to see how it ends before I say anything on it. But looks like the end is nigh. Brief hint though, the case involves a long time family friend who was attacked in 2009 by his mother-in law, his wife etc. They brought him down to the rock bottom. The incident is taking place from 9ja to NY back n fourth. What do they want from this man is really a million $$ question. Above all, Allah knows and Sees All Things.

2 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by kazlaw2000: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2014
Rawaniyah are said to be 2nd in rank to Malaika. Most of them are Muslims. They have lots of Dua to offer. We cant see them too. But when the dua reaches certain level, you hear "salam alaikum". Just that many Muslims treat this kind of thing suspicious this days.
.[/quote]
Thanks bro Empiree for this important piece of information. There are the good guys too, hmm. Pls endeavour to share more of their stories too.
Re: Jinn Stories by sino(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
Empiree:

This is amazing, isnt? I didnt even know thread like this exist. I am reading every post here and at the same time looking over my shoulder lol.. It was getting real in my head with tbaba1234 narratives.

The thing is this, stuff that involved incantation etc are just plain haram. I just cant phantom that. I insist on Rawaniyah instead. Just that when a muslim begin this spiritual journey, Jinn may first get in your way a lot like a story i was narrating on another thread. The man was just praying and getting deep into it back in the 60s/70s. Jinn would come in and stole his money and other valuables. At times, they would make noise to distract him. At times, they relieved themselves in his room and they smell worse than shit.

He said one of them even appeared in form of a pretty woman sitting on his table shortly after he took a break and stepped to his terrace in his Lagos Island apartment. He clearly didnt leave any lady inside. Shouldn't expect one. Definitely, she's something else. She wanted to seduced him. But he quickly recognized she's Jinn. She disappeared after few juz. They knew he was being devoted so they came around. They bothered him like that for yrs before finally getting a break. He later encounter 'Rawaniyah'. Rawaniyah are said to be 2nd in rank to Malaika. Most of them are Muslims. They have lots of Dua to offer. We cant see them too. But when the dua reaches certain level, you hear "salam alaikum". Just that many Muslims treat this part of islam with suspicion this days. He said the first time he heard salam sent to him, he was relieved to the bottom. Unlike the Jinn who just came anyhow to steal and run.

Jinn are no no for me. I dont want those fellas. I barely see folks talk about Rawaniyah though. Those are pure ones. Most do not incarnate. Jinn dont cross their line. The only way to attain that is dua, fast, abstaining from intercourse even from your wife for a little while. Nothing else.

I have a story to narrate regarding this Rawaniyah but the victim he's helping, the case in still active. I want to see how it ends before I say anything on it. But looks like the end is nigh. Brief hint though, the case involves a long time family friend who was attacked in 2009 by his mother-in law, his wife etc. They brought him down to the rock bottom. The incident is taking place from 9ja to NY back n fourth. What do they want from this man is really a million $$ question. Above all, Allah knows and Sees All Things.
Hmmm interesting, but my understanding of rawaniyah is quite different, mostly what i know is that it is still seeking help from them, and if they are Kafirs, then they put you on conditions that nullifies your Islam...

Seeking help from jinns is shirkh i believe.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
^^^I understand what you mean. Here is the thing though, in every religion there is mysticism, for good or bad. Mysticism is a broad phrase that needs to be narrowed down otherwise a muslim thinks of it being Hinduism, Bhudisim, Herbalism, Kabbala(of Judaism) etc. Mysticism is only a deep sense in the religion. Not everyone can reach the status. In Islam, in other to reach the status in halal way, it is got to be only through what is permitted in Islam. Otherwise, one will end up through evil Jinn or simply Jinn.

While I was researching Sufism(mysticism), my finding reveals that it was part of Islam. The thing is we need to look beyond the name itself, Sufism, because it's being vilified by modern Muslims. Even respected Sheiks have said that they regret the name (Sufism) was invented. It could have just been Islam. Question is who was or were responsible for extracting mysticism from Islam?.

Sufis traced and gleaned mysticism(deep sense of Islam) from encounters between the Prophet(saw) and Malaika Jibrail(as).

There is a lovely story from the life of the Prophet Muhammad, remembering that a mysterious visitor came upon him and his companions. The visitor, later revealed to be the archangel Gabriel, proceeded to sit intimately next to Muhammad and quiz the Prophet. He asked Muhammad about three increasingly higher and deeper levels of religiosity, which the Prophet answered sequentially as Islam (wholehearted submission to God), Faith and, lastly, Loveliness (ihsan). This third quality the Prophet identified as worshiping God as if we could see the Divine, and if we cannot, to always remember that God nevertheless sees us.

The sequence is fascinating, as it reveals that what we think of as Islam (the attestation to Divine Unity, the performance of the prayers, the pilgrimage to Mecca, the paying of the alms tax, the fast of Ramadan) mark only the very first layer -- though the foundational layer -- of religiosity. Above that is faith, and above faith is the spiritual and mystical layer of spiritual beauty, for ihsan is literally the realm of actualizing and realizing beauty and loveliness (husn), of bringing beauty into this world and connecting it to God, who is the All-Beautiful.

And yet, today, the word "Sufi" is a highly suspect one for many modern Muslims, and even thinkers and preachers whose frameworks and anecdotes are permeated with those of the mystical dimension of Islam eschew the mere mention of the word Sufi, either not wanting to alienate their suspicious audience or not wishing to "erode" their authority by connecting their teachings to anything other than the Quran and the example of the Prophet.

So how did such a powerful and beautiful dimension of Islam come to be viewed with such suspicion by so many Muslims?

The marginalization of Sufism came about through an initially unlikely perfect storm, an alliance of European Orientalists and conservative/modernist Muslims, whose agenda in demarcating Islam from Sufism ironically supports that of certain New-Agey Universalists who sought to extract Sufism out of Islam.

We now reduced Islam to text (mechanical learning). And that we dont accept any knowledge beyond that. As far as I am concern, I just want to narrate stories regarding a muslim man who attained this level of religiosity. I dont want any NL memeber to see empiree as Sufi. What's even funny is Muslims at that level dont talk much about it.

A sister is being bothered by Jinn since she was 6yrs old I think and everyone here contributed to help with Ruqya and all forms of dua. https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn

I chose not to be too forward on the thread. I was going to ask what if someone affected by Jinn lives alone, far from vast muslims or lives around non-muslims or naive muslims, can not help himself i:e Jinn takes over him etc. Effect of Ruqya is very limited in this regard (if I am correct). What do we do as Muslims to help such person?.

I say that this is where we need muslims whose level of religiosity is beyond foundational layer to provide help to those at distance. I know a close friend affected by Jinn but lives in German among White folks. He was under grip of Jinn aswadu (evil Jinn) to the extent that he no longer pray Salat, he doesnt recognize he has family etc. And you know in such Western environment, they would consider him insane and either left on the street or dumped in pych facility. Alhamdulilah he was helped mysteriously by muslim from Nigeria. I may tell his story too if i want. Just that stuff like Rawaniyah are seen as non sunnah practices. I say this is beyond scope of average modern muslims.

In 1980s this Rawaniyah was a form of dawah when he performed wonders. He brought pastors to Islam. They never saw such a thing before. And to answer your question regarding condition(s), non in this case of Rawaniyah. I was around him for 20yrs and saw no peculiar conditions offered by him. The thing is you cant invoke "ism'llah" (God's names) and end up settling for less. That's how this Rawaniyah came about. But those who incarnate or call others names other than Allah's name will definitely get the opposite. And Allah Knows Best
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
I. What is rawaniyah?

Ii. Modern sufism has adopted many elements of shirk except a few of them.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
tbaba1234:
I. What is rawaniyah?

Ii. Modern sufism has adopted many elements of shirk except a few of them.

Yes, no doubt there are those "sufis" today who do silly things. It's like saying all Nigerians are credit card fraudsters, drug dealers. That will be unfair, isnt?.

Rawaniyah, though not mentioned in the Quran but here is my view since their existence are confirmed. God mentioned about 25 prophets in the Quran by name and at the same time recognizes existence of other prophets and messangers not mentioned in the Quran. Most or all muslims understand existence of other prophets without evidence. Some look into Christian and Jewish Books to confirm some of these prophets.

In the same way, Muslims who gone beyond foundational layer understand more of this...
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Empiree:
Yes, no doubt there are those sufis today who do silly things. It's like saying all Nigerians are credit card fraudsters, drug dealers. That will be unfair, isnt?.

Rawaniyah, though not mentioned in the Quran but here is my view since their existence are confirmed. God mentioned about 25 prophets in the Quran by name and at the same time recognizes existence of other prophets and messangers not mentioned in the Quran. Most or all muslims understand existence of other prophets without evidence. Some look into Christian and Jewish Books to confirm some of these prophets.

In the same way, Muslims who gone beyond foundational layer understand more of this...

I am sorry, if it does not exist in the Quran or mentioned in the sunnah, It stands on very shaky grounds.

I know some jinns are muslims, maybe those are the ones that give salams, even at that, we are not supposed to be communicating with them or put them under our control.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.