Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

How To Get Rid Of Jinn - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Get Rid Of Jinn (85805 Views)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Saalam.

I need help. I'm angry depressed and sad all the time but I try to control it. It all started when I was little. I saw something really scary and since then I have been seeing things that are not normal.

Sleep time is a nightmare. I am being afflicted with one sickness or the other but doctors tell me that there's nothing wrong with me .

Whatever I do always turns out to b a failure. An Imam told me that its jinn aashiq. I say du'as and do all that is recommended but still no any improvement.

What else should I do ?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rid...
See if you can get close to Qur'an(recitation while in pure state). Stay up at night for nawafil. You don't just do it one time and let go. It's continuous thing before taking a break. You should also keep company of good folks. Check out link below. Also it could be simple stress and you don't need to attribute unnecessary ghoulish to it. Yes, jinn do stupid stuff as well.
http://alruqya./

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Empiree:
Rid...
See if you can get close to Qur'an(recitation while in pure state). Stay up at night for nawafil. You don't just do it one time and let go. It's continuous thing before taking a break. You should also keep company of good folks. Check out link below. Also it could be simple stress and you don't need to attribute unnecessary ghoulish to it. Yes, jinn do stupid stuff as well.
http://alruqya./
thanks for posting that Link. I have done all that but no improvement it actually get worse , when I'm hvn an attack and I try to recite IT hurts me badly
stress has nothing to do with what i see and feel , its so REAL up to the extend of it moaning in my ears at night bt I b too weak to do anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2014
Do morning and evening adhkaar. Do Tahajjud. . Fast on Mondays and Thursdays. Just increase your Ibaadaat. Then forget the problem and be patient. What is happening to you might have nothing to do with jinns. Inshaa Allaah things will turn for the better with time.
Definitely, with hardship comes ease (Quraan)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
kazlaw2000:
Do morning and evening adhkaar. Do Tahajjud. . Fast on Mondays and Thursdays. Just increase your Ibaadaat. Then forget the problem and be patient. What is happening to you might have nothing to do with jinns. Inshaa Allaah things will turn for the better with time.
Definitely, with hardship comes ease (Quraan)
Lol u guys sound like my family that its not jinn , but I experience all the signs of jinn . I hv done all tht over the years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
swtbby:

Lol u guys sound like my family that its not jinn , but I experience all the signs of jinn . I hv done all tht over the years
what type of environment do you live?. just describe it please. And when you said you having an attack, moanng in your ears, is it like noise (like people mumbling) etc?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 2:10am On Oct 28, 2014
swtbby:

Yes, you might have a Jinn problem. I'm not that naive. In fact I have no reason to negate that firm opinion of yours. All I'm saying is that you should continue with ur adhkaar and prayers and things would turn better for u with time. There is no situation that cant be changed with prayers. Allaah is only testing you with those failures/problems and he will soon guide you on what to do. Hope you've not abandoned beseeching Allaah? That would be the real catastrophe.
I pray Allaah accept your prayers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 2:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Hope you've gotten that book called Hisnul Muslim (citadel of the believer). There is an adhkaar in there titled how to foil the devil's plot. Pls recite it often. Also, when you are sad or depressed, there is an appropriate adhkaar for you in there.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2014
Empiree:
what type of environment do you live?. just describe it please. And when you said you having an attack, moanng in your ears, is it like noise (like people mumbling) etc?
I live in a normal Muslim environment , normal Muslim home. I wear hijab and sometimes nikab when going out
I meant sexual moaning, when it started I was little I thought my brothers were coming to my room and doing funny things with me bc its so real more then just a dream and I started locking my room but it never stopped , when I recite or try to get up bc when it happens its not that I'm asleep bt awake and alert bt just too weak to do anything it hurts me sometimes it hurts me so much that I get up bleeding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2014
kazlaw2000:
Hope you've gotten that book called Hisnul Muslim (citadel of the believer). There is an adhkaar in there titled how to foil the devil's plot. Pls recite it often. Also, when you are sad or depressed, there is an appropriate adhkaar for you in there.
yeah I bought that book several times but everything still d same at night I have nightmares where I see myself falling from high places, chased my beasts, see myself under water or near river of blood with kids calling me mummy,flying ,some1 makn love with me walking far distance b4 giving birth. during the day time, I' m always depressed angry sad failure at what I do , sick almost all d time and doctors say I test negative fr any sickness. recently had an accident where I had a fracture and a 'female' was hitting the broken bone laughing but mum said she can't see anything
I can't keep any rtnshp no matter he much I love a guy or he loves me always break up any rtnshp without even knowing why

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2014
swtbby:

yeah I bought that book several times but everything still d same at night I have nightmares where I see myself falling from high places, chased my beasts, see myself under water or near river of blood with kids calling me mummy,flying ,some1 makn love with me walking far distance b4 giving birth. during the day time, I' m always depressed angry sad failure at what I do , sick almost all d time and doctors say I test negative fr any sickness. recently had an accident where I had a fracture and a 'female' was hitting the broken bone laughing but mum said she can't see anything
I can't keep any rtnshp no matter he much I love a guy or he loves me always break up any rtnshp without even knowing why
I'm so sorry for what you are going through, but rest assured it is an easy thing for Allaah.
Now try this. Make it a constant habit to always make use of water in which you've recited some Quranic verses I.e aayatul kursiyy, suwar Ikhlaass and muwadhatain. Just one recitation for each suura and aayah is enough. Use this kind of water always to bath and drink. Dont forget the adhkaar b4 entering the bathroom or toilet. Then when u wanna sleep, sprinkle this kind of water on yourself. You do not need to remove ur clothes to do this.
I experienced this sprinkling of water idea with a brother about three weeks ago. This brother (about 30 years of age) continues to have a sort of dream induced bedwetting despite him doing adhkaar before sleeping. I have only had positive feedback from him since then.
I pray Allaah grant you victory over your enemies.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Destinygrl(f): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
kazlaw2000:

I'm so sorry for what you are going through, but rest assured it is an easy thing for Allaah.
Now try this. Make it a constant habit to always make use of water in which you've recited some Quranic verses I.e aayatul kursiyy, suwar Ikhlaass and muwadhatain. Just one recitation for each suura and aayah is enough. Use this kind of water always to bath and drink. Dont forget the adhkaar b4 entering the bathroom or toilet. Then when u wanna sleep, sprinkle this kind of water on yourself. You do not need to remove ur clothes to do this.
I experienced this sprinkling of water idea with a brother about three weeks ago. This brother (about 30 years of age) continues to have a sort of dream induced bedwetting despite him doing adhkaar before sleeping. I have only had positive feedback from him since then.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
kazlaw2000:

amin thuma amin tanks brother
doing what u mentioned tends to make it angry thereby punishing me double. adhkaar bfr entering toilet? toilet is my favourite place hngn out in d whole house weird huh? can't explained it either just find myself there and comfortable
I always like to stay alone where ever I go to don't like talking to any1 or any1 talking to me. I sense something following me stalking me watching sometimes I almost talk to it

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
swtbby:

doing what u mentioned tends to make it angry thereby punishing me double. adhkaar bfr entering toilet? toilet is my favourite place hngn out in d whole house weird huh? can't explained it either just find myself there and comfortable
I always like to stay alone where ever I go to don't like talking to any1 or any1 talking to me. I sense something following me stalking me watching sometimes I almost talk to it
pls don't be pessimistic. Do the prayers he recommended and stop talking about it. No one can really help you online beyond recommending dua. And muslims you claim to be around should be comforting you. You have no reason staying alone and having bathroom as your favorite spot. That's just weird. You should be praying salat in congregation most time. Roam congregation of your fellow muslim women even after salat. Just give it a try.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
swtbby:

Dont mind it. Just be doing it as much as you can and continue to seek Allaah's assistance over it.
Another thing I want to add is that you should see this problem as a wake up call to seek nearness to Allaah. Immerse yourself in ibaadaat (worship). Build a time- table for a monthly completion of the whole Qur'aan, if possible and engage in lots of fasting. I hope you dont see all these as tedious? Lol. Just do them to the best of ur ability. May Allaah continue to assist us all. Aamiin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Empiree:
pls don't be pessimistic. Do the prayers he recommended and stop talking about it. No one can really help you online beyond recommending dua. And muslims you claim to be around should be comforting you. You have no reason staying alone and having bathroom as your favorite spot. That's just weird. You should be praying salat in congregation most time. Roam congregation of your fellow muslim women even after salat. Just give it a try.
this is the only place I talk about it bc some1 else might hv hd d same problem and knows d solution to it , I don't tell my friends abt it bc I don't want them to think that I'm crazy,my family thnks I'm just imagining things, the rukiya guys said I hv a stubborn jinn that just hangs around somewhere during rukiya and immediately comes back when its over
abt d bthrm thing, I can't explain it I just find myself there, I get drawn there.
this whole thing started when I was 6yrs old and blv me I hv done wt he said things over and over again

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
kazlaw2000:

Dont mind it. Just be doing it as much as you can and continue to seek Allaah's assistance over it.
Another thing I want to add is that you should see this problem as a wake up call to seek nearness to Allaah. Immerse yourself in ibaadaat (worship). Build a time- table for a monthly completion of the whole Qur'aan, if possible and engage in lots of fasting. I hope you dont see all these as tedious? Lol. Just do them to the best of ur ability. May Allaah continue to assist us all. Aamiin.
thanks so much brother may Allah reward you abndly I shall continue to do this and I hope and pray that my prayers get answered

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by hadizadeezy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
swtbby:
slm I need help I'm angry depressed and sad all the time but I try to control it , it all started when I was little I saw something really scary since then I hv bn seeing things that are not normal , sleep time is a nightmare , being afflicted with 1 sickness or the other bt doctors tell me that there's nothing wrong with me .whatever I do always turns out to b a failure, an Imam told me that its jinn aashiq. I say du'as and do all that is recommended BT still no any improvement. what else should I do ?
Prayer is the answer dear
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
swtbby:

thanks so much brother may Allah reward you abndly I shall continue to do this and I hope and pray that my prayers get answered

Salam alaykum dear sister. I felt your worries and concerns. I have seen a more worsen case. All I want you to believe is that Allah`s protection is the only protection. Brothers esp kazlaw and empiree have said a lot to strengthen your faith so I will go straight to what I think you should introduce.

This is tested in sha Allah.

1. In the middle of the night after tahajjud, recite dua sabasab:
www.duas.org/sabaasab.htm

Apart from the fact that the dua is attributed to the ahl al-bayt (household) of the holy prophet (peace be on him and his progeny), the content are mostly Quranic verses.

By my Life it is one of the best dua in this regard. Recite it often and victory shall be yours bi Quwatillah.

2. There are two verses in the holy Quran - one in sura Araf and the other in sura Yunus. According to Imam Ali (as) from his master Muhammad (peace be on him and his progeny), if written on a hide of a deer and kept within the body, one shall be protected from evil or black magic in any form.

The dua is number 1 here:
www.duas.org/magic.htm

The effect of dua comes with consistency. Never relent in your dua. Shaytan is the most weak among the creatures so you don't let him get you with his deceit. Then I hope there is no secret to this issue from quarters closer to you.

There is no might or knowledge save Allah's. Peace be upon Muhammad and his purified ahl al-bayt.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
AlBaqir:

Then I hope there is no secret to this issue from quarters closer to you.

I thought about this but didn't want to be too forward. I prefer focus should be on dua rather than who's behind what. And like you said, There is no might or knowledge save Allah.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Question01(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
swtbby:
slm I need help I'm angry depressed and sad all the time but I try to control it , it all started when I was little I saw something really scary since then I hv bn seeing things that are not normal , sleep time is a nightmare , being afflicted with 1 sickness or the other bt doctors tell me that there's nothing wrong with me .whatever I do always turns out to b a failure, an Imam told me that its jinn aashiq. I say du'as and do all that is recommended BT still no any improvement. what else should I do ?

Peace be with you.

Which kind of Doctor did you meet? Have you met a Phychiatrist or Phychotherapist?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Question01:

Peace be with you.

Which kind of Doctor did you meet? Have you met a Phychiatrist or Phychotherapist?
Pal, this is beyond modern science. If they could solve this, it could have been apparent in western world but nope. Their insane folks are either left on the streets or packed up in phych hospital or rehab. But rehab would do nothing if individuals are not ready to change themselves.
In the case of this, it's something spiritual like. Deliberate or not. This is not Ebola or HIV. Have you ever visited doctors for body pain and they kept telling you they found nothing wrong with you, yet there is?. I guess not. But for the sake of giving you space, I say op should respond to you. walaikum salam

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Question01(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Empiree:
Pal, this is beyond modern science. If they could solve this, it could have been apparent in western world but nope. Their insane folks are either left on the streets or packed up in phych hospital or rehab. But rehab would do nothing if individuals are not ready to change themselves.
In the case of this, it's something spiritual like. Deliberate or not. This is not Ebola or HIV. Have you ever visited doctors for body pain and they kept telling you they found nothing wrong with you, yet there is?. I guess not. But for the sake of giving you space, I say op should respond to you. walaikum salam

How do you know it is spiritual or demonic? Have you met the OP?
Additionally, i didn't ask her to meet a Physician. Psychologists and Psychotherapists are known for helping those with peculiar issues and those are my recommendations.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Question01:

How do you know it is spiritual or demonic? Have you met the OP?
Additionally, i didn't ask her to meet a Physician. Psychologists and Psychotherapists are known for helping those with peculiar issues and those are my recommendations.
I don't think I said her problem is demonic. It's save to say it's spiritual from her explanation. Such stories are not peculiar. I think we are correct by recommending prayers in this situation as first aid. She is free to take your advice as well. Don't pretend such spiritual challenges don't exist. The problem I have with people is laying unnecessary emphasis on it. Like I have chest pain, instead of visiting doctor I start thinking about Mr. A is behind it, attacking me spiritually. That's stupid

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2014
hadizadeezy:
Prayer is the answer dear
thanks sis I hv and will continue praying
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2014
Question01:

Peace be with you.

Lol I don't have schizophrenia I'm not crazy it all began when I was 6 went with mum visiting a neighbour on the roof I a beat d size of a cat changing sizes and shapes until it stood before me huge stinky hairy and scary lifting me up and running away with me passing through walls like passing through air another one appeared (bttr lookn bt still ugly) told d 1 carrying me to take me back and since then my life has changed. OK this is not nolywood it happened to me and very real I rember it with tears in my eyes.
I see things that will happen in the future, there was a day I was play with my brothers and I was shown my brother dying with 2 angels beside him , told mum she said I should curse satan years later he died the same way and was tlkn abt the same 2 angles exactly the way I described them.
I go to sleep without any bruises BT when it trys to hv sex wth me and I resist I wake up with physical scratches marks pain and bleeding.
there are so many other things
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
@albaqir
thanks brother bt pls can the suras be written on something else apart from hide of deer bc its kind of hard to find over here
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Then I hope there is no secret to this issue from quarters closer to you.
pls how do u mean
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
swtbby:
Then I hope there is no secret to this issue from quarters closer to you
pls how do u mean
I believe he meant he hopes someone close to you is not playing this tricks on you. ( meaning, behind your challenges- placed this on you, lol ). That's my opinion.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by BetaThings: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
swtbby:

This is a problem
We are told that Jinns love dirty and deserted places including the toilet
No matter how comforting, avoid the toilet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.