Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police (22467 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) / Iyanya And Manager Wanted By Police Over Opa Williams’ Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by born2boink(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2012
badesco: If the guy is found to be culpable then he should be made to face the music.
he has been facing musics for long or did you mean face his offence, beef people
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Sijo01(f): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2012
Declared wanted? Has he fled the country?
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by adoniza(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2012
Another prove that Bayelsa weed is bad!
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by blunderass01: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2012
ChuckBoi93: If police catch am, dem go cure him craze.
SMH at Nigerian artistes and their reckless attitudes.

Do you really think the police want's to nab him? you are wrong. They will never do such a thing when the money speaketh
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by blunderass01: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2012
sexkillz: As if they dont know where he stays. . . "declared wanted". Normal initial gra gra of the police. This will die down as usual.

You are very correct. They knew if they keep the pretense up, it will surely die down. Am not surprised, even those who are suppose to protect us are consuming us.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by blunderass01: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Melancholy: Hmn..Nairalanders are even teaching the nigeria police force on how to go about protocols.SHAME ON THEM!

Even a child knows his own right. If they don't know what to do, then the best thing is to teach them what to do.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by blunderass01: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dprince7: Mr apako master.i dnt bliv dis story oo.dis 1 na pubic stunt jare.na rumour

Who cares about what you think? Why won't you think this is a rumour? As far as i know it could even be a conspiracy to eliminate the young man's life and you could be part of it.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by 2nedo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Have u ever xperience where a popular artiste want to leave a scene how he will blocked by hoodlums asking 4 their own share.BABA JE A JEMBE!!.May be he wanted to escape(terryg) but azeez crossed him.I bliev he would have tried not to hit him.Shitts like that happens only if u have witness s'tin like that u will understand better
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by linc2012: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
All dis issues lik dis maybe tru n might not be tru...we are all novice cos we aren't there.let us wait n c wat will end d matter.na niger we dey......
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Pulseng: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
etudaddy: free madness. abeg na him akpako

So he should kill somebody because of free madness abi? If na your legs them break nko angry
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by petrov10: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
ueskman: YOU NEED TO GT TO PSYCHATRIC HOSPITAL(YABA APA OSI) @TERRY G
LWKMD4H.. *POOR WIFE*
ure so brainless kai do u tink naija police can do anytin 2 him self ? sad
ueskman: YOU NEED TO GT TO PSYCHATRIC HOSPITAL(YABA APA OSI) @TERRY G
LWKMD4H.. *POOR WIFE*
ure so brainless kai do u tink naija police can do anytin 2 him self ?
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by kaytytty: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
yeye police terry G wey come perform 4 my backyard yestday
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by gmcbiz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
lol @ "controversial singer precipitate producer"

see wat nairaland spambot dey do, i guess poster wrote "controversial singer cu.m producer"
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by tintingz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Too much of mariwana! Free the madness abeg cheesy
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by igbsam(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
make dem leave the guy jare! Afterall, politicians & their convoy dey kill people everyday in broad daylight. Even an orange seller isn't spared. Hw many of them have they declared wanted. Jobless police officer. And u terry g, easy on the gbana boy! U go just kill urself one day. Meanwhile, go treat ur victim with some akpako bam bam
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by phoneport(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
Is it a crime to hit somebody?
No.
Is it a crime to run away after hitting somebody?
Yes.
Then Terry Mad, o sorry Terry G
You are guilty.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by deebrain(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
UNA NO REACH!!!!

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Spirit96(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
trix!:
Why declare him wanted? I think the normal thing would have been to issue a warrant for his arrest (after proper investigation) and when he isn't found at his home or he runs away, they then declare him wanted!!
U WAN TEACH POLICE THEIR WORK? U KNW HW MANY DAYS D MATTER HAPPENED? DO U KNW IF THEY'VE BN 2 HIS HOUSE SEVERAL TIMES? DO U KNW IF THEY'VE DONE D INVESTIGATION? THEY SHLD BETTER FIND HIM 2 SETTLE D HOSPITAL BILLS N 2 ALSO ROGGER D POLICE SHARP SHARP.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by sammmiey1: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Please guys,I need ur candid advice....is web design lucrative if one venture 2learnin it or do u knw oda programs regardin computer dat r pretty lucrative out dia?
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
House of ginger
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
odikwa egwu
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by rabdeluxe(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nigeria Police Fool ssshammmeee and SHIT
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by tellwisdom: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
He is with meangryangry
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by 2Awesome: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
TerryG dey nak dem apako . Onto the next one.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by salolo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
na wa for the boy oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Revolva(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
grin teRry d mad man must be high on some skunk with hard liquor
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by maskara01: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Some nairalanders sha..I sometimes wonder if they are any different from terror G sorry terry G.

Somebody hit someone with a car not stick o! and ran away? What if the person had died nko? Yet some are saying he should be invited! They should issue warrant of arrest! Bla bla bla... They better declare him wanted but first take him to yaba for extensive psychiatric evaluation..
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by chucky234(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
What was Terry G doing in a night club while his wife was home nursing their new baby,I wonder the kind of parents that handed their daughter to a proven madman for marriage.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by chucky234(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
maskara01: Some nairalanders sha..I sometimes wonder if they are any different from terror G sorry terry G.

Somebody hit someone with a car not stick o! and ran away? What if the person had died nko? Yet some are saying he should be invited! They should issue warrant of arrest! Bla bla bla... They better declare him wanted but first take him to yaba for extensive psychiatric evaluation..
Terry G is a proven madman and therefore need no psychiatric evaluation
LMAO
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by bestower: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
I was there .....Terry G deliberately hit the guy not accident as reported it was an argument that arose btw the two and terry was about leaving the show b4 he rushed into his car,the guy was then standing infront of his car before terry hit him and ran away.The man who invited terry to the show(promoter) was beaten by the angry ikeja boys demanding to produce terry b4 i left the place.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by mrscolite(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Madam ngozi has an idea of a case for the FIRST time. M shocked. Most times all I hv read her say is I HAVEN'T BN BRIEFED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List / Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.