Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234391 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by eddiegracia(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
@chrisvicmall
Haven't heard from u, I hope victor has continue with the purchase of the android tab on my behalf. I appreciate your good response on your page. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
AK Money:

The weight varies but let take 5.1 lbs (2.32 kg) for example. Do you now procure from ebay? Please get back to me via email bestintown001@yahoo.com
Thanks

We have been checking different shipping service that can reduce shipping cost for you but the ones we found is that reliable. The only reliable one together with our service fee will cost $100 to ship from USA to our Lagos office. Note that there will be an additional fee to ship it from our office to any other state in Nigeria. If you live in Lagos, you can pick it in our Alaba office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

We have been checking different shipping service that can reduce shipping cost for you but the ones we found is that reliable. The only reliable one together with our service fee will cost $100 to ship from USA to our Lagos office. Note that there will be an additional fee to ship it from our office to any other state in Nigeria. If you live in Lagos, you can pick it in our Alaba office

do u ship from USA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Please I want to know the reason I was banned for trying to make sure the essence of openness on this thread was not lost and who is pyguru as he is not a mod in this section?

Can moderators from any section ban in another section?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

have you started shipping to your office in Alaba? No more airpost.
My second issue is that you have not reply my mail about items, you only gave me price on Brazillian hair, you said, you will get back to me about the rest. Am still waiting...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by AKMoney1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

Thanks but I guess I will be using Circuit Atlantic for ebay orders and chrisvic for china orders.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by AKMoney1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
blink182: Please I want to know the reason I was banned for trying to make sure the essence of openness on this thread was not lost and who is pyguru as he is not a mod in this section?

Can moderators from any section ban in another section?

Lol I was banned for an hour too by pyguru and my post hidden but I learnt its an anti spam robot and not human.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
AK Money:

Lol I was banned for an hour too by pyguru and my post hidden but I learnt its an anti spam robot and not human.
so we were banned by a software based on what? Well, let's move on.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Greatritzy: FREE A-Z Guide On How to Start A Mini-Importation Business For FREE Click Here> http:///Gf4D6
@greatritzty:do u make sense at all?cant u see with ur eyes dat ds thread is not for scammers like u?o boy carry ur ebook go sell for ur church & family membas.we dnt nid it here.enemy of progress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by osca123(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
njcdrich: EL MATTEO, God bless you for this kind gesture to you brethren. I want to Know these:
1. How do I import motor parts like shoe brake from China with little capital. And which site or company is suitable.
2. How do I import cheap dumped laptops.

Pls reply.

My email: njcdrich@gmail.com

i ve been doing research on motor parts dat are fast moving dat i can import frm china. I ve made some contacts already. Can we share ideas pls? 08064369693
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by log1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
I got enclue to this thread that i find it hard to exit this until i finished reading it from 0 to 36. I pray God will shower mercy on the creator and contributors on this thread. I never knew Nigerians are this kind. I dont expect any questions to be asked again base on the info that has been dished ou are enought. All we should be reading more is alot of success testimonies that we shake doubting thomas. Whether ppl come back or not to share testimonies, am going to explore this idea and come back here to give more info abt how to go abt it. 2sexy i never knew u also come to this arena, thanks for that CV site.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
I have been following this thread for sometime now and I've learnt alot more than I learnt ChemEng in d university. thanks to the OP and everyone else.

am ready to try importation with 30k
please what can I buy and sell and make like 30% ROI (return on investment)

am thinking of jewelry set and wigs ( ladies stuff)

any other suggestions please on fast moving stuffs with about 25-30% ROI
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by simpleseyi: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
@hrisvcimall
I called you twice last week and informed you that I want to inport a laptop from China, you told me to chat with you online on your website but that chat link has not been going. what do I do now? I have identified the laptop I want to buy on aliexpress but connecting you has been difficult. Can I come to your office and place my order?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dagr8(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
C. whyte:
I have been following this thread for sometime now and I've learnt alot more than I learnt ChemEng in d university. thanks to the OP and everyone else.

d bolded is funny... grin grin grin
be ready to dump ur B.Eng for B.importation den... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
log1: I got enclue to this thread that i find it hard to exit this until i finished reading it from 0 to 36. I pray God will shower mercy on the creator and contributors on this thread. I never knew Nigerians are this kind. I dont expect any questions to be asked again base on the info that has been dished ou are enought. All we should be reading more is alot of success testimonies that we shake doubting thomas. Whether ppl come back or not to share testimonies, am going to explore this idea and come back here to give more info abt how to go abt it. 2sexy i never knew u also come to this arena, thanks for that CV site.
grin grin grin grin no wahala bro. Well, I am more business minded. That is the only a man can survive this hash economy. You can go through my previous post and see things for yourself. Anyway, I am glad you stumbled on this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
C. whyte:

go and do your own market survey as OP stated earlier. There are somethings you can't be told as we all live in different areas with people of different preferences.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by AKMoney1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
simpleseyi: @hrisvcimall
I called you twice last week and informed you that I want to inport a laptop from China, you told me to chat with you online on your website but that chat link has not been going. what do I do now? I have identified the laptop I want to buy on aliexpress but connecting you has been difficult. Can I come to your office and place my order?

grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by psyqs(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
surveycash:

Kabsun, I just left Bauchi on Friday. I finished from ATBU and have sold some tablets there. If you go to Abdul call centre near Blue shop, they'll say they know me. reach me on 08050568713. We can work things out.

Badest guys....so i get squad lyk dis.
am stil a student thr
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
AK Money:

Robot don turn to MOD. Very soon Senu will fire all his Human MOD and employ robot.....the power of ROBOTICS....Do you remember the film TOTAL RECALL..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by nyabingi(m): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2012
HI Guys please I need your help,I have been trying to log on to my aliexpress account without success, I even registered a new one with different email but the result is still the same,the sign in menu box does not come up after i clicked on sign in at the top,please can somebody tell me what to do, im about to make my first tablet PC order,thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guruobinna: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2012
simpleseyi: @hrisvcimall
Bro, chat with them early mor-mor say from 5am & u won't b disappointed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by eddiegracia(m): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2012
I just finish chatting with chris elena this early mor mor, he said my android tab will arrive lag tomorrow. wink

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Telez(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kenniojo: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2012
chrisvicmall, ve u started importing or can you help import from usa and uk now ... cos it 31st today and u promised by 30th
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chydoo: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2012
@Poster and all others who have contributed, I say thank you.

I have read this post from 0 to 36 and I believe this discipline should be imbibed by all new comers to this post to prevent unnecessary question.

Enough theory, practical mode activated.

Thank you all!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmal: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=kenniojo]chrisvicmall, ve u started importing or can you help import from usa and uk now ... cos it 31st today and u promised by 30th[/quot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by LausDeo(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Chrisvicmal:

yes i now can help import from usa or uk also if u cant chat up with me from my website just send a mail to my personal mail address chriselena7@gmail.com you would be replied promptly.thanks
bloody scammer,u had beta find ur way out of dis tread...people bware of dis idiot,chrisvicmall is double 'l'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.