Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234230 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
youngmega: El matte0 .. U̶̲̥̅̊ are really doing a great Job will contact U̶̲̥̅̊ soon...But i would like Ɣ☺ΰ to tell dem also about the paying OPTIOn.mcos its one of d biggest problem ďε̲̣̣̣̥γ̥ would be facing and also I would advice U̶̲̥̅̊ all use DHgate. ,(cos the platform is straight and not confusing like dat of alibaba and aliexpress)but d alibaba and aliexpress contains so many goods in terms of accesories and electronics device dan Dhgate. But for easy transactions Used Dhgate.
Pls can u send ur pin to me via johnconsult2002@gmail.com, I want to hv some discussion with u concerning the importation stuff
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by lotex(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Will dhl charge me for collection of the goods here in Nigeria n' watz d collection price?....e.g....one laptop
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
pls what ship company wil u reconmend thanks u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DTalented(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Do you mean GTBank ATM card or is it a different card and does it require going with national identity card like in UBA AfriCard?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
jidebobo: Please help me out. I wanted do some shopping from Uk i.e (wear both for children & adult) and I have brother there which I wanted to send some money to help me especially for Xmas period. How would i clear/get the goods

If you have a brother there, then he truly can help you out. Just tell him to find a good shipping company that can send them down to you. DHL is one of them but there are others he can use if DHL is too expensive. It shouldnt be too hard for him to find one.
lotex:

Will dhl charge me for collection of the goods here in Nigeria n' watz d collection price?....e.g....one laptop
lotex: Will dhl charge me for collection of the goods here in Nigeria n' watz d collection price?....e.g....one laptop

If you choose the DHL option while ordering for the products then you will pay the shipping fee together with the payment of the product you are ordering for online at the point of ordering for it so you will not need to pay again when the order gets to you. Remember that it is the address you used to open your account on the website that the stuffs will be sent to. You will get it at the address and no other charge will be required.
The shipping fee will already be on the sales page. Just make sure you put your location as Nigeria, it will automatically generate the shipping fee to your country.

DTalented: Do you mean GTBank ATM card or is it a different card and does it require going with national identity card like in UBA AfriCard?

It is the normal GTB ATM card you get when you open your account so u dont need to apply specially for it provided it has the GTB naira mastercard written on it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pls continue ur training @EL matteo...God bless you
I also sent u email but u don't reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
lotex: Will dhl charge me for collection of the goods here in Nigeria n' watz d collection price?....e.g....one laptop

When you want to order for a particular product, make sure your location is correctly set as Nigeria. The shipping fee to your location will be automatically generated. When making payment for the product online, you will have to pay for the shipping fee and the payment of the product itself. So if you choose the DHL option for example, you will have to pay for the shipping cost online as you also pay for the product. Therefore, you will not be required to pay any fee again when your goods get to you. Just make sure you use the address you want where you want to receive the goods when signing up on the site cos thats where your goods will be sent.

DTalented: Do you mean GTBank ATM card or is it a different card and does it require going with national identity card like in UBA AfriCard?

Its the same ATM card you get when you open an account with GTB provided the GTB naira mastercard is written on it so u don't need to specially apply for it.

jidebobo: Please help me out. I wanted do some shopping from Uk i.e (wear both for children & adult) and I have brother there which I wanted to send some money to help me especially for Xmas period. How would i clear/get the goods

Of course your brother can help you. He can for example send it through DHL and you will receive it at your address. However, if DHL is too expensive, he can easily help you find some cheaper shipping service over there. Just make sure you get the tracking code so you can monitor the goods before they arrive.

guy ANDROID: Pls continue ur training @EL matteo...God bless you
I also sent u email but u don't reply

I have been trying to update the thread but the mods are being hidden and I dont know why. I will reply all emails shortly so u can check your inbox. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oseiwe(m): 3:16am On Nov 30, 2012
You can also help us wit reliable sellers dat u have done biz wit on aliexpress, I believe dat would help us too cos d sellers dere are much and we need genuine ones. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2012
I have been trying to update this thread over and over again but my posts keep getting hidden and I do not understand why. I have contacted the mods but haven't got a response and I hope this one stays this time.

@lotex
When you order and you choose the shipping option (e.g DHL), you will have to pay for the shipping fee together with the payment of the products. The sales page will automatically generate the shipping fee to your location provided you put your location as Nigeria. Therefore, you will not have to pay any money again when the goods gets to you.

@DTalented
Its the same GTB ATM card that you get when you open an account provided it has GTB naira mastercard written on it so you dont need to apply specially for the card.

@oseiwe
I dont know what exactly you want to purchase so its difficult for me to identify a supplier for you. However, if you carefully follow the steps I talked about early on, it is most unlikelyfor you to fall into the wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMat1: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2012
Its still the same El Matteo. They have made it impossible for me to update this thread as I told some in my email replies. I have been trying to update this thread over and over again but my posts keep getting hidden and I do not understand why. I have contacted the mods but haven't got a response till now. That is why I created another handle and I hope they don't start hiding this one again cos I obviously did not break any rule through out this thread. I have sent messages to the moderators since last nite but till now nothing has been done.

@lotex
When you order and you choose the shipping option (e.g DHL), you will have to pay for the shipping fee together with the payment of the products. The sales page will automatically generate the shipping fee to your location provided you put your location as Nigeria. Therefore, you will not have to pay any money again when the goods gets to you.

@DTalented
Its the same GTB ATM card that you get when you open an account provided it has GTB naira mastercard written on it so you dont need to apply specially for the card.

@oseiwe
I dont know what exactly you want to purchase so its difficult for me to identify a supplier for you. However, if you carefully follow the steps I talked about early on, it is most unlikelyfor you to fall into the wrong hands.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emmnet(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
yes of a truth Aliexpress is one of the secure china site because of the escrow payment i bought a laptop but guess what i was informed by the site that the agent was ban and my cash was refunded to me after 7days so i want to say u have no fears and thier goods are ok and cheap am going into full time importation i make use of my gtb naira master card u can start withh little capital it depends on what u want to start importing and selling

6 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
I have been trying all my best to update this thread and make good my promises. I tried to respond to all the questions asked yet my post get hi dden immediately I do so and I don't understand why. I have tried doing it over and over again with the same results. All the hidden posts above are mine.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
@l.o.t.e.x
When u oda and choose ur shipin optn e.g d.h.l, u will av to pay for the shipin fee together wit the payment of the products. The shipin fee to ur locatn will be generated automatically provided u put ir locatn as Nig. There4, u will not need to pay anyfyn again when the goods get to u.

@D.t.a.l.e.n.t.e.d
Its the same G.T.B a.t.m card that u get when u open an accont with the bank so u don't need to apply specialy for it. Just make sure the G.T.B n.a.i.r.a mastacard is written on it.

@o.s.e.i.w.e
I don't kno what exactly u want to purchase so its difficult for me to identify a supplier for u. However, if u carefulli follow the steps I talked about earlier, it will b most unlikely for u to fall into wrong hands.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
1 Must i open a account wit gbt bank b4 i can be able to get d gbt naira master card?
2. Is dis gbt naria mastercard still dsame as atm card or dey are different
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ibkay2: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
El matteo...you are a blessing!God will def make u bigger.asyd aliexpress and dhgate...which other sites do you use to source your product?thanks and God bless you much

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gabriellokenzo: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
youngmega: ITS BETA WE STOP ALL DIS BEGGING COS I GAT THE E-BOOK TO SHARE FOR EVERYONE TO BENEFIT FROM
AM OBIAELI VICTOR ,16 YEARS OF AGE ... I THINK DIS E-BOOK WILL HELP YOU ALL WHO SEEK IMPORTATIOINB BUSINESS AS A GOOD CHOICE ,IN D BOOK D SHIPPING FEE WONT BE PAYED ,COS IT ALL FREEE SHIPPING GOODS U WOULD HAVE TO LOOK FOR ..FOR MORE INFO PLS DOWNLOAD D E-BOOK AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF......... DERE IS LOVE IN SHARING....
] ..EL MATTEO ....NICE JOBS (NIGERIANS NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU).EL MATTEO I WOULD NID UR EMAIL ADRESS OR PHONE NUMBER COS I GAT SOME THINGS TO DISCUSS WITH YOU. WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF U COMPLY

pls can i have your email addy or mine is gabriellokozen@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by southprince(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Been trying to order from aliexpress and each time I click on "Buy Now" this is what I see on my screen "Sorry, nothing is available to order now.".....I've tried buying from different sellers with different items and the same message keeps appearing.....can someone please tell me why? Or tell me the right way to order stuffs from them? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by phantom(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
el mat....abeg the shipping by DHL,does the product get to your house?if so which products do i have to go to lagos to cleari need to know because of the stress of going to the ports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
southprince: Been trying to order from aliexpres and each time I click on "Buy Now" this is what I see on my screen "Sorry, nothing is available to order now.".....I've tried buying from different sellers with different items and the same message keeps appearing.....can someone please tell me why? Or tell me the right way to order stuffs from them? Thanks

Are u sure u created an account on the site before u tried to place an order. If so, maybe u shud try using another computer.

phantom: el mat....abeg the shipping by DHL,does the product get to your house?if so which products do i have to go to lagos to cleari need to know because of the stress of going to the ports
[quote author=southprince]

Of course, if you use DHL, the product will get to your doorstep depending on the address you use. It will be delivered to your address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
About the Shipping

You will notice that the shipping fee sometimes is quite high and sometimes may even cost more than what you are ordering. Don't be discouraged about this cos there is a way out.

Firstly, u can always get free shipping to Nigeria but most of them are through China Post which may take 15 to 60 days before it gets here but if u don't mind the wait you can go ahead.
You can however get some free shipping with DHL. You can find this by going to the category of the products you want and at the top of the page, select the free shipping option and also select DHL as the shipping method. Also, remember to set your location as Nigeria. This will bring out a list of the product you can get through free DHL shipping. They may not be much but check them out but never forget to go through the usual steps I talked about early on tru which u can find a genuine seller.

Most times, the products you want will not offer free shipping. Never to worry, there is a method I use. Most of u may have heard of chrisvicmall. I'm not in anyway affiliated to them but they are the people I use for my shipping. They offer low rates compared to what u have on the sales page and the fee is based on the weight of the product. They have the 1 to 3 day option and also the 7 to 10 day option. The faster you want it, the more you pay.
You will give them the link and they will help u place the order then send the goods down to u. Their customer care is great and they will continually update you.
However, I must say there is a level of trust needed cos u will have to pay to them and not directly to aliexpress cos they will be making the order on your behalf. When I heard about them, I did my research and decided to take the risk and it paid off. I avent had any problem with them ever since. You can go over to their site at chrisvicmall.com and chat with them, they will explain everything to you.
They have an office here in Alaba so u can visit them to be sure. You can also start with sth small so u can be confident of their service. To learn more, visit their website and click on the livechat icon.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DTalented(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ok. The problem now is CAPITAL!!.

Any way out ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wonderiyke(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
@El Matteo:Brother you just don't have any idea how much you've helped your brothers and sisters in this matter of importation.My prayer is that the Almighty will continue to lift you higher and higber to a point where your greatness among men will be immeasurable.I've got this feeling that one day I will have the honour of meeting you in person and doing business with you by God's grace....God bless you bro...

30 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 5:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Chibenze: I will like to buy 4rm aliexpress but how wil i pay since i dnt hav any credit crd,palpay etc account. How will i buy as a beginer who dnt want to be scam by anyone

Go get UBA AfriCard, it is better than GTB NAIRA STUFF + itz widely accepted. FYI, I'm using thiz

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by karlxavier(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2012
@ el matteo,thanks for d info you just shared. I must say its an honour knowing u. Please where can someone buy uk used original blackberry phones or the popular one called london used at a cheaper rate?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Go get UBA AfriCard, it is better than GTB NAIRA STUFF + itz widely accepted. FYI, I'm using thiz[/quote]
will i have to open an account with uba b4 geting d Uba africard
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oseiwe(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2012
It will be preferable to open an account and apply for internet banking so dat u can load ur africard frm d comfort of ur room wen u want to do a transaction. Its beta dan goin to d bank to load d card. It is a prepaid card, u load d amount u need, its beta dat way dan overfilling it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2012
karlxavier: @ el matteo,thanks for d info you just shared. I must say its an honour knowing u. Please where can someone buy uk used original blackberry phones or the popular one called london used at a cheaper rate?

I mentioned a reliable site earlier on. It is ipmart.com. You can get good uk refurbished blackberry phone in good condition and they are very cheap. You can get some blackberries as cheap as 10k there which u can sell and make good profit.

DTalented: Ok. The problem now is CAPITAL!!.

Any way out ?

I believe you can try to raise sth small. You can start with sth as small as 10k provided you have done your market analysis well. Just try importing sth that is very cheap and will readily sell e.g. Jewellries. You can then gradually build your capital and start importing some other stuffs. Just be focused and set your goals.

6 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2012
@ matteo,

Please with the gtb naira mastercard, does it mean the money would be debited directly from my naira account when I pay for goods online and I don't need to open a domiciliary account anymore or get their dollar card
Please urgent answers needed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2012
karlxavier: @ el matteo,thanks for d info you just shared. I must say its an honour knowing u. Please where can someone buy uk used original blackberry phones or the popular one called london used at a cheaper rate?

U can visit ipmart. U will find refurbishd blackberry phones that are cheap there. U can get some 4 as cheap as 10k and make good profit.

DTalented: Ok. The problem now is CAPITAL!!.

Any way out ?

If u can raise sth as small as 10 k then u can start sth. Start with sone cheap tinz like jwellries and as u build ur capital, u can go into more and more stuffs. Just set ur goals and be focused.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emmatuxz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
mobuch: @ matteo,

Please with the gtb naira mastercard, does it mean the money would be debited directly from my naira account when I pay for goods online and I don't need to open a domiciliary account anymore or get their dollar card
Please urgent answers needed.
yes you don't need to open any Dom acct or you can also Opt for UBA Afrcard,its a stand-Alone VisaCard,You don't need to Open account to have it.You only load money on it.Its d best and easy to use.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
karlxavier: Please where can someone buy uk used original blackberry phones or the popular one called london used at a cheaper rate?

A good place I know where u can get refurbished BB fones is I.p.m.a.r.t as I have said earlier in the post. U will get them cheap, some as cheap as 10 k and u can sell to make good profit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.