Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234312 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
xzibukz: i just receive my first order from aliexpress through nipost took 22days
wow are u serious?? Juz 22day?? Pls fill us in, how did you do it? Did nipost come to u, or u wentu dia office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
xzibukz: i just receive my first order from aliexpress through nipost took 22days
ah sir...please which state be that,tablet pc i bought since 21 november 2012 through free shipping up till today i've not gotten it,Nipost keeps telling me everyday that they are still expecting mail...what do i do the seller has already confirmed the payment and all tracking shows that it entered Nigeria since December 12 2012.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
donziko: ah sir...please which state be that,tablet pc i bought since 21 november 2012 through free shipping up till today i've not gotten it,Nipost keeps telling me everyday that they are still expecting mail...what do i do the seller has already confirmed the payment and all tracking shows that it entered Nigeria since December 12 2012.
ilorin, received a call on saturday to come claim it on monday morning
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
mikelreal: wow are u serious?? Juz 22day?? Pls fill us in, how did you do it? Did nipost come to u, or u wentu dia office
went to their office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Like i said here they are, first order and very good i must say....

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by saudatu(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
toluxa1:

Ah, this your foot message abi na signature sef go make person fear. Thanks for the concern though. I appreciate.
lolzzz, you funny sha, anyhow no probs. As regard my sign. every thing in life involves risk, even the air we breath.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dybaba(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
xzibukz:
ilorin, received a call on saturday to come claim it on monday morning
xzibukz, i saw ur contact u send to me. But some1 also send to me claimming to b u. Plz is ur surname nd other name initials 'S.I' ? Plz i want to b sure i have ur wrt contact. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emperorbukky: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
kenniojo:

sent! check ur mail bros

Kindly send it to me:
bukolahameed@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
I hope you know there will be holiday in China from 31st to 16th of february? Hurry up & place order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
dybaba: xzibukz, i saw ur contact u send to me. But some1 also send to me claimming to b u. Plz is ur surname nd other name initials 'S.I' ? Plz i want to b sure i have ur wrt contact. Thanks.
my email is my username @ gmail. com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
@ Kazeem Muka and all,
Please is this worth buying for a heavy user in terms of surfing and doWnloading etc.. Whats the guarantee?

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/626617382.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by starbasi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
chemashie: I hope you know there will be holiday in China from 31st to 16th of february? Hurry up & place order.
pls what holiday is it and why that long
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
chemashie: I hope you know there will be holiday in China from 31st to 16th of february? Hurry up & place order.
the holiday starts frm 9th feb to 15th February you can read more here http://www.wildgreatwall.com/before-you-go/china-holiday-dates-2013/ it is called the spring festival
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Seton(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
donziko: ah sir...please which state be that,tablet pc i bought since 21 november 2012 through free shipping up till today i've not gotten it,Nipost keeps telling me everyday that they are still expecting mail...what do i do the seller has already confirmed the payment and all tracking shows that it entered Nigeria since December 12 2012.

If the seller has confirmed that it has entered Nigeria, then your product is held up in Nigeria.

My advise is that with free shipping there is no insurance, dont consider free shipping for a product that is above $100 and also if it is bulky. Some of the bad eggs in the system must have feast on your product. A very bad experience indeed!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
For those using Free Shipping via Post Office Nipost, what addresses do you use, is it the one on your profile??
And, every state is supose to have Nipost for parcel delivery?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Prince2012: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
love ds tread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by golamike: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
Niiade: Like i said here they are, first order and very good i must say....

Congrats bro. Please how much did u purchase d casio watch??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
The watch plus shipping was about 80 dollars, now it is 100 dollars.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
mikelreal: the holiday starts frm 9th feb to 15th February you can read more here http://www.wildgreatwall.com/before-you-go/china-holiday-dates-2013/ it is called the spring festival
A seller asked me to place order while he shipped in 24hrs so as to avoid delay till feb 17. Most of aliexpress sellers have changed their shipping processing to 17, 10 even 30days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
chemashie:
A seller asked me to place order while he shipped in 24hrs so as to avoid delay till feb 17. Most of aliexpress sellers have changed their shipping processing to 17, 10 even 30days.
wahala dae
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fitzjeraldr(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hello aous, I am new on here and will also be doing my importation soon. But pls this alaba office that peep mention in this thread. Is it a post offfice or what . How are they connected with this importation biz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by miqos02(m): 3:52am On Jan 29, 2013
@all, has anyone been able to purchase from flipkart.com?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Eisenhower(m): 3:55am On Jan 29, 2013
good!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2013
miqos02: @all, has anyone been able to purchase from flipkart.com?
That is india bro, is there anything you want to buy there that is not on aliexpress? Look, we have more than 10 ecommerce sites from china alone so i don‘t see reason going to india. The most important thing an importer should consider after researching for products is how to ship the product to his base with the cheapest shipping methods. This is what china is providing for Nigerians.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by miqos02(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2013
chemashie:
That is india bro, is there anything you want to buy there that is not on aliexpress? Look, we have more than 10 ecommerce sites from china alone so i don‘t see reason going to india. The most important thing an importer should consider after researching for products is how to ship the product to his base with the cheapest shipping methods. This is what china is providing for Nigerians.
they seem to have quality products
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2013
chemashie: I hope you know there will be holiday in China from[b] 31st to 16th[/b] of february? Hurry up & place order.

It's 6 - 16th February..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by golamike: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2013
Niiade: The watch plus shipping was about 80 dollars, now it is 100 dollars.

Thanks. Which courrier did u use?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Asemo11(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2013
chemashie:
please can u name the ten e commerce sites
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Asemo11(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2013
I sent a link to Chrisvicmail on a product i want to buy @ aliexpress i still havant got any reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guente02(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2013
Can i use different card for payment on aliexpress? I have a working africard and fbn visa gols card. But na d visa gold card get monie. Hw do i go about it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chydoo: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2013
Has anyone use First bank debit MasterCard successfully for transaction on Ali express?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.