Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234346 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Asemo11(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please u people should help me with a link on how to get cheap good mini lapto¶
From aliexpress and also how much is 1$ in naira

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
People should stop asking about UBA, FBN or GTbank cards. This issue has been addressed several times here. Insert ur card details and see for yourself, must you be spoonfed all time?

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
2fishes: [size=13pt]No one is talking about the low battery life's of some of them table pcs....[/size]

I don't think their battery life can be referred to as 'low'. They are okay. Maybe the one you bought sha. I know you can't expect the same thing you'll get from an 80k Samsung Tab to be same with a 25k Tab. I think based on price difference, those tabs are great.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Asemo11: Please u people should help me with a link on how to get cheap good mini lapto¶
Instead of you to go to ebay for better deal you are looking for laptop on aliexpress. You can go ahead to buy for personal use & not to resell. If at all you need to buy from china, i will advise you to buy from alibaba & engage such manufacturer in lot of discussions. If not, just stay away from china when it comes to electronics or else u will born ur credit.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oshie(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ All, this thread reminds me of pure water days. Every TDH - tom, dick and harry dived into the ocean of pure water production. While Tabs are ok, there are hot selling items as well grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
oshie: @ All, this thread reminds me of pure water days. Every TDH - tom, dick and harry dived into the ocean of pure water production. While Tabs are ok, there are hot selling items as well grin
No mind this people they are jokers. You think they are really interested in doing business? Many of them have been asking questions since november till China went on holiday.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
chemashie:
Becareful of clothes or shoe sizes, Asian sizes are smaller than african sizes. If you are using size S, you must go for size L. You can go to feedbacks of some sellers to understand what am saying. I sell more of women stuff & have encountered such problem b4.

Tanx, but how about the quality of the cloths
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by rotwailler(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
think its about 161 naira to a dollar
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
grin
chemashie:
No mind this people they are jokers. You think they are really interested in doing business? Many of them have been asking questions since november till China went on holiday.
grin
chemashie:
u are right and also funny i pray God help us all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
wisemanj: grin ;Du are right and also funny i pray God help us all
Amen. Long time bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
steve10:
Tanx, but how about the quality of the cloths
As an importer, you know durability is an issue when it comes to Chinese stuff. Have you bought clothes (not designers from US/UK) from boutique in naija before? You can compare the quality u bought in naija to those ones on aliexpress since they both come from the same source. Like one of my seller on aliexpress will say “need good quality, pay good money to us“. You don‘t expect ur clients to keep wearing one suit everyday for a year now. That shouldn‘t be an issue or else you will keep asking questions till the products run out of stock in China.
Copy that!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
chemashie:
As an importer, you know durability is an issue when it comes to Chinese stuff. Have you bought clothes (not designers from US/UK) from boutique in naija before? You can compare the quality u bought in naija to those ones on aliexpress since they both come from the same source. Like one of my seller on aliexpress will say “need good quality, pay good money to us“. You don‘t expect ur clients to keep wearing one suit everyday for a year now. That shouldn‘t be an issue or else you will keep asking questions till the products run out of stock in China.
Copy that!

Sharply bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by MEILYN(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
rotwailler: think its about 161 naira to a dollar
its a lie its 157.034 to a dollar

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
steve10:

Sharply bro
No time, boss!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
Bank charges is different black market. I change $250 at Aboki's shop at the rate of 157 yesterday but my UBA Africard charged me around 160
MEILYN: its a lie its 157.034 to a dollar

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Yea, for my first order Elena used 158.8 but my second, Victor used 160. All na the same jorr since no be %10,000 tin u wan buy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
Is it possible to combine shipping from
Different Seller in aliex, has anyone tried it before because my camera watch just
Arrive and one of my customer is demanding for a particular one that
My seller (the one I bought the previous ones from) those not have,
And I don't know if crisvivmall have
Resolve his issue of delay in product
Delivery, I would have love giving him a try.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
chemashie:
Instead of you to go to ebay for better deal you are looking for laptop on aliexpress. You can go ahead to buy for personal use & not to resell. If at all you need to buy from china, i will advise you to buy from alibaba & engage such manufacturer in lot of discussions. If not, just stay away from china when it comes to electronics or else u will born ur credit.

What do you think of this?

Brand New 14"ultra slim laptop 4GB Ram,640GB ,HDD D2500 1.86GHZ CPU,integrated card Intel Dual Core,Multi language Windows 7 Macbook Air system

Up for grab. Highest bidder takes it home.
Starting bid N56,500 only

May the highest bidder win

oshie: @ All, this thread reminds me of pure water days. Every TDH - tom, dick and harry dived into the ocean of pure water production. While Tabs are ok, there are hot selling items as well grin

That is why I can't release my wishlist for N250k. coolcos it has some baddest collection of hot sale items.

rotwailler: think its about 161 naira to a dollar

Asemo11: Please u people should help me with a link on how to get cheap good mini lapto¶

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
@surveycash

By posting with the store number and all that, don't you think I can dig the same product out myself?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Seton(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
I have found it very difficult to take my eye off the offers on ebay, but payment has always been my challenge. Is there any other way to pay for products on ebay, the other time i spoke with circuit atlantic, they can only help with buy it now. Same with American air sea cargo-they only handle logistics and shipping.

Though i have sold a product on opening paypal many years ago. i sincerely think is an unethical way to do it.

Experience guys in-house, pls help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2013
surveycash:

No. We call it school fees.
hahahahahahahah......lol...lmao...well this would quite suprise the house if i said that you are very correct,na my school fees i just pay to Importation biz.So by legal rights i suppose start school,thank God say i don already start class de attend lectures self with them lecturers{Surveycash,Youngzedd,Chemashie,2sexy baba,Chrisvicmall...etc}what i have learned in this school of importation and still learning is beyond my payroll and i am ready to go in fully now cuz am bout to get triple my school fees b4 1st semester for school go kpari 4 sure.Thank you all in this house,trend...EL MATTEO jah bless yah......by the way,person wea pay school fess...them no de give am receiptthem give me for kogi poly oooh!:LOL:

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:02am On Feb 03, 2013
toluxa1: @surveycash

By posting with the store number and all that, don't you think I can dig the same product out myself?
I don‘t think he is hidding such from anyone now. He only dug a good deal for people who wants to try.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:20am On Feb 03, 2013

My problem with these chinese is that, there products don‘t always come with full features. The laptop is good; 14“, new, attractive colors, 500GB, 4G ram, d only issue is that it doesn‘t come with DVD. Anyway, you can still get a used hp laptop on the store which i believe is bettere than china made. You will need to ask questions as always so as to know if the hp is free from virus & if all the parts are working 100%. You don‘t need to bother if there is any sign of use since it is “used“.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2013

Yes you can but not by store number..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2013
Seton: I have found it very difficult to take my eye off the offers on ebay, but payment has always been my challenge. Is there any other way to pay for products on ebay, the other time i spoke with circuit atlantic, they can only help with buy it now. Same with American air sea cargo-they only handle logistics and shipping.

Though i have sold a product on opening paypal many years ago. i sincerely think is an unethical way to do it.

Experience guys in-house, pls help

Most of the third-parties pay4me accept only buy-it-now because its tedious bidding. Presently, only CA is the option in this house.
Pls, just leave paypal. They don't like us, I don't like them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Ebestsmscom: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2013
surveycash:

Yes you can but not by store number..

Google will open the yash via dragging thing.

Have you used the laptop, how is the performanance?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2013
surveycash:

Google will redirect you to Nairaland and not the store cos these are edited pictures by me grin. I have not used it yet, still in wishlist..
all this argument, google will take u to d exact item, I juz did, n I saw d laptop, from shenzen in aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oshie(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2013

That is why I can't release my wishlist for N250k. coolcos it has some baddest collection of hot sale items.

[/quote]

I HAD GUYS MAKING COOL CASH ON OTHER PRODUCTS LIKE YOU IN MIND WHEN I MADE THAT COMMENT grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2013
surveycash:

Google will redirect you to Nairaland and not the store cos these are edited pictures by me grin. I have not used it yet, still in wishlist..
Bros forget that o, you can go to the store from the google search. That is the same store i saw the used hp laptop which i advised people to pick up if anyone is interested in it. Even if you don‘t want to go via google just type “www.aliexpress.com/store/607543“ and you are good to go. I have a way of picking pix from aliexpress without showing the store number.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2013
Naija Market Place is now moving towards becoming a national brand. There is no restriction sending our goods to customers in Abuja again as we now have a representative to deliver our goods within Abuja & its environs. I have discovered a dead sure way of selling my goods using free advert methods, the method is even powerful & potent than facebook page, ads & adzeella. I can now confidently ask my clients in abuja/Nasarawa to pick up their stuff & make payment at point of pick up. I discontinue with a product if no calls come within 3days for such product. Am still discussing with a nairalander in USA to minimize the cost of shipping to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2013
chemashie:
Bros forget that o, you can go to the store from the google search.......

I was particular about the google drag n drop image search sir. Nothing is hiding in the cyberspace unless if you don't know how to find it

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.