Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) (97851 Views)

Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by etochi11(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2013
Sum1 who want to wrk in dubai eh, how can I go abt wit d employment stuff Which site should I log in to?
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by samally: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
etochi11: Sum1 who want to wrk in dubai eh, how can I go abt wit d employment stuff Which site should I log in to?
grin
etochi11: Sum1 who want to wrk in dubai eh, how can I go abt wit d employment stuff Which site should I log in to?

www.samally.com....

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2013
okomogo: I was a victim of fake information by Nigerians that want to make money at all cost,Dubai is a good place but its difficult to start here,i paid one Peter of Visa Direct about $2000 to process employment visa for me i Dubai,he told me there is a job on ground,with accommodation and good salary but after every thing i came to find out its a big lie and it was too late. Now this is how it is done in Dubai.....get a one month visit visa and come to Dubai,do all sort of CV and make sure ur cv includes your passport photo and ur int passport number,submit cv,if you are get a job, you will need to exit UAE,dat one can be arranged here or u can go back to Naija with ur return ticket and enter with ur new employment visa the company will issue you. there are several types of company her free zone and labour, free zone companies ,u cn leave any time but in lbour you will have to compleate a certain number of months. Most companies provide you with accommodation and transport. i hp dis was helpful a little, check dubai.ae for more info
how much do they pay those that have foreign certificates, l have a brother who just graduated from canada and is now in nigeria, he graduated with 5diploma's with honours. hope he will be well paid if he gets a job there and how much do you think he will earn.He has certificates in management, psychology, drug and alcohol counseling, security& police sciences and legal studies. and will 2000dollars be enough for the 2months visa and ticket. pls reply. Thanks
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by brickfield1: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mr okomogo, please I will like to know how u can help me with accommodation as I intend to storm dubai on the 4th of february... I jst wan to follow ur instruction that says one shd b careful of nigerians for der.. Thank u as I anticipate ur response..

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by bobkezel(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2013
okomogo: I was a victim of fake information by Nigerians that want to make money at all cost,Dubai is a good place but its difficult to start here,i paid one Peter of Visa Direct about $2000 to process employment visa for me i Dubai,he told me there is a job on ground,with accommodation and good salary but after every thing i came to find out its a big lie and it was too late. Now this is how it is done in Dubai.....get a one month visit visa and come to Dubai,do all sort of CV and make sure ur cv includes your passport photo and ur int passport number,submit cv,if you are get a job, you will need to exit UAE,dat one can be arranged here or u can go back to Naija with ur return ticket and enter with ur new employment visa the company will issue you. there are several types of company her free zone and labour, free zone companies ,u cn leave any time but in lbour you will have to compleate a certain number of months. Most companies provide you with accommodation and transport. i hp dis was helpful a little, check dubai.ae for more info
how can i get the one month visa

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by pito: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2013

I was informed today about this posting and allegation made against my by Okomogo. Let me use this opportunity to tell the entire Nairaland community and Nigerians that this allegation is not true. I didn’t see or hear about this posting otherwise I would have responded immediately. Before I explained what transpired between me and okomogo, let me briefly explained how Dubai work permit is done. There are 2 ways of doing Dubai work permit – By Direct Employment and Arranged Employment.
Direct Employment – This is an option whereby a jobseeker goes to Dubai with an employment visa directly from Nigeria. What this means is he has already been employed and he is going to Dubai to resume though the employment is still subject to medical test, if he fails medical test in Dubai the appointment will be terminated and he has to return to Nigeria otherwise he will be deported. This direct employment is usually for security jobs, cleaners, housekeepers and other menial jobs the salary is fixed and not negotiable. This Direct Employment is not always available, it is only available when companies in Dubai request for workers.
Arranged Employment – Under this arrangement, a jobseeker goes to Dubai with a tourist visa (usually 1-3 months visa) and he is received in Dubai on arrival by a contact/partner who arranges accommodation for him and also assist him in getting a job. After getting the job the jobseeker must exit from Dubai to either Nigeria or a neighboring country. He will now enter with the employment visa given to him by his employer and start working. This option is better and preferred because it affords the jobseeker the opportunity of attending as many interviews as possible, he can select the types of jobs he wants, he can negotiate his salary and conditions of service and can get better job with good pay.
Now back to what happened between me and Okomogo. Sometimes last year a lady called me from Port-Harcourt and said she wanted me to procure a visa for his brother in-law. This lady is Okomogo’s sister in-law. After a while Okomogo came to my office with his documents and credentials and I started the processing. Initially I was doing Mauritius student admission for him but unfortunately the admission did not work out due to reasons beyond my control. I’m a consultant I have never claimed to have contact or affiliations with any embassy or government, in fact, it is clearly stated on my website under the ‘Terms and Conditions’ that “our organization is not part of any government. We are a private company and we do not have the authority to issue you a Visa of any Kind. We can only assist and advise people who need Visa to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the embassy”. We only use our expertise and experience to assist our clients in procuring visa, if at the end of the day our effort to procure a visa proves abortive there is nothing we can do.
After the Mauritius student admission failed, he said I should do Lithuania admission for him which I did but because payment was not made on time the admission was cancelled. He later said I should do Georgia Student admission for him, along the line he said the money at his disposal will not be enough for Georgia considering the tuition fee, flight ticket, BTA, accommodation fee, my service charge and he started talking about Dubai work permit. He later said I should Dubai work permit for him and I assisted him in convincing his sister in-law who was sponsoring him because the lady wanted him to go to Europe after Mauritius admission failed. The money for the job was paid into my account directly by the lady. Okomogo is a graduate with HND if he goes to Dubai with Direct Employment he will probably be working as a security guard or cleaner and will be earning 800 dirhams per month. I did the Dubai work permit for him using the second option (Arranged Employment) he went to Dubai my contact picked him and arrival and got him a job in Emirate Catering with company’s accommodation and good salary and this is what I got in return.
I always lay the options on the table for my clients and it depends on them which one they prefer. Okomogo was not the only person that traveled they were three that went and they all got jobs but the other two came back because they failed medical test. They were all aware of the arrangement before they travelled Okomogo started insulting me before he travelled and I had to report him to his sister in-law who introduced him to me who cautioned him and called him to order saying the money was her sweat and that there is no basis for him to insult me. So I’m not surprise to see this post. Okomogo’s post was made in bad faith and was made tarnish my name and image. Good name is better than silver and gold a client who I had worked for saw this post and called my attention to it.

Peter Amule.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by Osama10(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hmmmn.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by Geminilove(f): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okomogo, so has the cat got your tongue? Is this true?

@Peter Amule, we await his reply let see if an apology or further explanation comes

pito:

I was informed today about this posting and allegation made against my by Okomogo. Let me use this opportunity to tell the entire Nairaland community and Nigerians that this allegation is not true. I didn’t see or hear about this posting otherwise I would have responded immediately. Before I explained what transpired between me and okomogo, let me briefly explained how Dubai work permit is done. There are 2 ways of doing Dubai work permit – By Direct Employment and Arranged Employment.
Direct Employment – This is an option whereby a jobseeker goes to Dubai with an employment visa directly from Nigeria. What this means is he has already been employed and he is going to Dubai to resume though the employment is still subject to medical test, if he fails medical test in Dubai the appointment will be terminated and he has to return to Nigeria otherwise he will be deported. This direct employment is usually for security jobs, cleaners, housekeepers and other menial jobs the salary is fixed and not negotiable. This Direct Employment is not always available, it is only available when companies in Dubai request for workers.
Arranged Employment – Under this arrangement, a jobseeker goes to Dubai with a tourist visa (usually 1-3 months visa) and he is received in Dubai on arrival by a contact/partner who arranges accommodation for him and also assist him in getting a job. After getting the job the jobseeker must exit from Dubai to either Nigeria or a neighboring country. He will now enter with the employment visa given to him by his employer and start working. This option is better and preferred because it affords the jobseeker the opportunity of attending as many interviews as possible, he can select the types of jobs he wants, he can negotiate his salary and conditions of service and can get better job with good pay.
Now back to what happened between me and Okomogo. Sometimes last year a lady called me from Port-Harcourt and said she wanted me to procure a visa for his brother in-law. This lady is Okomogo’s sister in-law. After a while Okomogo came to my office with his documents and credentials and I started the processing. Initially I was doing Mauritius student admission for him but unfortunately the admission did not work out due to reasons beyond my control. I’m a consultant I have never claimed to have contact or affiliations with any embassy or government, in fact, it is clearly stated on my website under the ‘Terms and Conditions’ that “our organization is not part of any government. We are a private company and we do not have the authority to issue you a Visa of any Kind. We can only assist and advise people who need Visa to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the embassy”. We only use our expertise and experience to assist our clients in procuring visa, if at the end of the day our effort to procure a visa proves abortive there is nothing we can do.
After the Mauritius student admission failed, he said I should do Lithuania admission for him which I did but because payment was not made on time the admission was cancelled. He later said I should do Georgia Student admission for him, along the line he said the money at his disposal will not be enough for Georgia considering the tuition fee, flight ticket, BTA, accommodation fee, my service charge and he started talking about Dubai work permit. He later said I should Dubai work permit for him and I assisted him in convincing his sister in-law who was sponsoring him because the lady wanted him to go to Europe after Mauritius admission failed. The money for the job was paid into my account directly by the lady. Okomogo is a graduate with HND if he goes to Dubai with Direct Employment he will probably be working as a security guard or cleaner and will be earning 800 dirhams per month. I did the Dubai work permit for him using the second option (Arranged Employment) he went to Dubai my contact picked him and arrival and got him a job in Emirate Catering with company’s accommodation and good salary and this is what I got in return.
I always lay the options on the table for my clients and it depends on them which one they prefer. Okomogo was not the only person that traveled they were three that went and they all got jobs but the other two came back because they failed medical test. They were all aware of the arrangement before they travelled Okomogo started insulting me before he travelled and I had to report him to his sister in-law who introduced him to me who cautioned him and called him to order saying the money was her sweat and that there is no basis for him to insult me. So I’m not surprise to see this post. Okomogo’s post was made in bad faith and was made tarnish my name and image. Good name is better than silver and gold a client who I had worked for saw this post and called my attention to it.

Peter Amule.

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by trustonyi: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
wat happens to d fellow after getting a 2weeks dubai visa and refuses to come back, maybe tried to settle down there.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by pito: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
@trustonyi: It is not possible to settle down in Dubai with a 2 weeks visa. The system in Dubai is such that after 2 weeks you name will be showing on the system and you will be declared wanted you cannot work you cannot do anything you cannot do anything you will constantly be on the run because immigration and police will be looking for you. Not only that, you sponsor will be in trouble and he cannot do visa for another person until you are caught he is also liable to a fine of $3500

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by seangy4konji: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
If you dont get a employment visa before you leave and you pay someone 400 k?you are on your own when you get there as you will walk soo tehhh??your leg go break...I just came back...will give you full infor when i finish this eba

10 Likes

(1) (2)

Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.