Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris (27051 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Shocker: GAY Mosque To Open In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Surah BAQARAH 2 VERSE 6 'as for the disbelievers, weather thou warn them or not it is all one for them; they believe not. ALLAH has sealed their hearts and their hearing, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

2 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
SURAH YASIN 36 VERSE 7-10 Already hath the word proved true of most of them, so they believe not. Lo We have put on their necks carcans reaching unto the chins, so that they are made stiff-necked. And We have set a bar before them and a bar behind thed them and (thus) have covered them so that they see not. Whether thou warn them or not, it is alike for them, for they believe not.
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO SHOW US THE STRAIGHT PATH, THE PATH OF THOSE WHOM THOU HAD FAVOURED, NOT THE PATH OF THOSE WHO EARN YOUR ANGER NOR OF THOSE WHO GO ASTRAY. AMIN

2 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
vedaxcool: ^
Why are you hurting so bad nah? imm be like say the truth is making you go bunkers grin grin grin

@ team Islam, well done, Truth has arrived and falsehood has vanished! May Allah strengthen you hold on the Truth: Islam.

THANKS. THE TRUTH HAS PREVAIL!!!

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Geewan(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
miss_bola:

Salam alaikum!

I have answered them with proof BUT they never answered my questionS, MARY was about 12 years when she got married to Joseph which means it would have been illegal in the UK if such thing takes place. Did they know that Mary had other children apart from JESUS? Their PASTORS NEVER TOLD THEM THAT.

They ignore the questions that they don't know in the Bible BUT he can quotes from Quran. They do not want to do finding about the teaching of the Bible because their pastors have put a spell on them. He ignore questions about gay in the bible, men hugging women, confessing sins to their priest, eating pork, man to have more than 1 wives, priest sleeping with young boys, GLORY HOUSE PASTOR IN UK, LONDON THAT WAS CHARGED & SENTECED WITH SLEEPING WITH UNDERAGE BOYS IN HIS CHURCH AND THEN THE POLICE SECREATLY FOLLOWED HIM TO SPAIN, SOME PEOPLE STILL ATTEND THE CHURCH UNTIL HE RAPE ALL THEIR MALE CHILDREN. why would paul in the Bible say to women to SHAVE THEIR HAIR? they probably forgot to ask their pastors/priest. Did Jesus said that the priest shoud not get married? why the sisters in the church cover their hair like we muslims do?

I do not need to interact with these people (daddy said/pastor said), the debate is clear. Muslims will always argue with Quran/Proof. Their Paul in the bible never knew/saw Jesus but he's telling them what they should do. Everyone I know has a surname, what are JAMES, LUKE, MATTHEW surnames?

THEY REFUSE TO TELL ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS HIMSELF SAY 'I AM GOD AND YOU WSHOULD WORSHIP ME AND YOU SHOULD PRAY 'IN JESUS NAME' AND I HAVE DIED FOR YOUR SIN)

We muslims always respect all the prophets that GOD sent, any time we say JESUS we say 'MAY THE PEACE AND BLESSING OF GOD BE WITH HIM'.
Unlike the christians saying bad things about Prophet Muhhamed and drawing picture of JESUS NAKED.
WE WILL NOT KNOW THE WORTH OF OUR PROPHET MOHHAMED(PBUH) UNTILL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT WHEN HE WILL INTERCEED FOR THE MUSLIMS.

Thank you Almighty Allah (SWT) for making me a Muslim!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by bola4dprec(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
miss_bola: Surah BAQARAH 2 VERSE 6 'as for the disbelievers, weather thou warn them or not it is all one for them; they believe not. ALLAH has sealed their hearts and their hearing, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.
sumu bukum humuyun fahun
layarijihun
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Geewan(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
miss_bola: SURAH YASIN 36 VERSE 7-10 Already hath the word proved true of most of them, so they believe not. Lo We have put on their necks carcans reaching unto the chins, so that they are made stiff-necked. And We have set a bar before them and a bar behind thed them and (thus) have covered them so that they see not. Whether thou warn them or not, it is alike for them, for they believe not.
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO SHOW US THE STRAIGHT PATH, THE PATH OF THOSE WHOM THOU HAD FAVOURED, NOT THE PATH OF THOSE WHO EARN YOUR ANGER NOR OF THOSE WHO GO ASTRAY. AMIN

Amin!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by jude33084(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2012
The purpose of τhis tread have been defeated by religious bigots(christians aŋԂ muslims alike)

Why cant we argue constructively without hauling insult at each other? angry

If anybody at τhis age or stage thinks that homo is related to a particular religion or nation? That person must be sleeping on Okada I tell you.

Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† I see here is that christians tend to go light on the issue than muslim; the catholic organisation allowed theirselves to be used as a tool for promoting such illicit act than their muslim coounterpart.

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ alot of muslims endulge in the act too but keep it to themselves at most because their religion frawns at it.

I repeat my stand ąg∂ɪ̣̇η ; if the muslim want to keep their religion clean they should stop converting the western people or face same fate as the christians in the future.
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs.

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by F00028: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
unless with ho.mose.xuality comes diminished mental capacity that gay place must have some other purpose 'cos it makes no senses to insist on worshipping a God that has already condemned you.

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by F00028: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
F00028: unless with ho.mose.xuality comes diminished mental capacity that gay place must have some other purpose 'cos it makes no senses to insist on worshipping a God that has already condemned you.
sad
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seyibrown(f): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
miss_bola:
Here it is. please visit YOUTUBE. YOU WILL BE ENLIGHTEN AND BY GOD'S GRACE U WILL BE ABLE TO TEACH OTHERS. THANKS

Brother Abdul Jabbar: http://www.facebook.com/BrMuhammadAbdulJabbar

http:///ncQzLy : Twitter/SoldierOfAllah2
http:///vsK7KV : FaceBook/SoldierOfAllah2
http:///6TRF2x : Downloads/SoldierOfAllah2

And When This Is Taking Place, The Mother Whose Got A Child, She On That Day Will Remember That She Had A Child, Why? Because The Sound Of The Horn, The Sound Of The Horn Is So Terrifying That You Will See Mankind Will Be On A Drunken State But In Reality Will Not Be Drunken, The Hadith Of Abu Hurairah RA Comes To Mind, He Says The Shaytan And His Army Will Begin To Run And They Will Begin To Hide, They Will Begin To Run And They Will Begin To Hide, The Quran Says: On That Day There Is No Refuge, He Will Look Above The People And What Will They See? They Will See The Sky Will Look Like The Black Filth Of Oil, It Will Crack Piece By Piece, The Earth Beneath Them, It Will Crack Piece By Piece, The Ocean Will Be On Fire That Day And They Will Explode From Their Places, Allahu Akbar Picture This In Your Mind, That The Ocean, They Will Be On Fire And They Will Explode From Their Places, The Stars Will Lose Their Shine And They Will Come Crushing Down, And There Will Be Darkness Everywhere And When There Is Darkness Everywhere, Nothing Will Remain, Every Single Thing In The Universe Will Come To An End. The Hadith Of Abu Huraira Says: That The Angel Of Death It Will Say To Allah, O Allah, All Those That Are In The Heaven And All Those Are In The Dunya They Have Come To An End Except For Thos Who You Wish To Remain Alive O Allah, Allah Will Say, Who Remains? And The Angel Will Say: O Allah, Jibrail Remains, Mikail Remains, Israfil Remains And The Angel That Are Carrying Your Throne, They Remain, Allah The Almighty Will Say: Let Death Come To Jibrail, Let Death Come To Mikail, Let Death Come To Israfil And Let Death Come To All Those Angel Who Are Carrying My Throne, Then Allah Will Say: Who Remains? Ya Allah Knows Who Remains, Allah Will Say To The Angel Of Death, Who Remains? And The Angel Will Say, O Allah: I Remain, You Remain, No One Else Remains And Then Allah Will Say, I Created You For A Purpose, You Have Fulfilled Your Purpose, You Also Die And He Will Die. And The Allah The Almighty, He Will Roll Up All The Heavens In His Hand, He Will Roll Up All The World In His Hand And Allah Will Raise His Voice And Allah Will Say: I Am The Almighty Allah, I Am The Almighty Allah, For Whom Is The Devine Rule Today, For Whom Is The Power Today, For Whom Is The Kingdom Today, I Am The King Of All Kings, Where Are Your Dictators? Where Are Your Oppressors? No One Will Answer, Allah Himself Will Answer And Allah Will Say: Power Is For Allah, Might Is For Allah, The One The Only, The Irresistible.

Now It's Time For Muhammad SAW, He Will Open The Gates Of Jannah For People Who Will Enter Jannah And People Will Enter In The Thousands, In The Millions And The Others They Will Be In The Fire Of Hell, I Pray To The Almighty Allah That Allah Makes Us From Those People Who Receive Their Records In Our Right Hand As I Pray To The Almighty Allah That Allah Forgives Me, Why? Justice Has Not Been Done To this Title.

Lecturer: Muhammad Abdul Jabbar
AlQadrMedia : http://www.youtube.com/AlQadrMedia

Sorry, Bola. I wanted to read the verses directly from the Quran or an Hadith instead rather that from the mouth of a cleric .... You will agree with many that many Islamic clerics are misguided ...... that said .. the other Bola provided a Quran chapter and verse on the matter that I am going to check out now .... Thank you for the links BTW.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seyibrown(f): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
vedaxcool: Many details of what the Prophet (saas)
said would happen before the last days have reached us. These events are happening one by one in our own time, proving to be yet another miracle of the
Prophet (saas). These events, that are happening 1,400 years after the Prophet Muhammad (saas), were explained in great detail, as if he had witnessed them
himself. These are the Prophet (saas)'s prophecies regarding the signs of the end times and the last day, taken from the hadiths: The Last Hour will not come unless there
is much bloodshed.227 Near the establishment of the Hour there will be much Al-Harj, and Al-Harj means killing…228 The day of Judgment will not come until people openly deny Allah.229 Great cities will be ruined, and it will be as if they had not existed the day before.230 Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor.231 People will indulge in homosexuality and lesbianism.232 There will be prevalence of open illegal intercourse.233 The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until murders will increase.234

mercyprophet.org/mul/node/1249

Who/what is mercyprophet.org? Is this the new Quran? Which Hadith is this?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seyibrown(f): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ bola4dprec

I am looking for the post where you quoted the Quranic Chapter and verse for the below quote. Please, kindly give the Chapter and Verse again. Thanks in advance.

bola4dprec: The twelve signs are as follows:
1. Appearance of the Mahdi atop a white horse
2. The false messiah, Masih ad-Dajjal, shall appear as a great beast-like creature with one eye good and the other blind, and the mark of Kafir. He will claim to hold keys to heaven and hell and lead many astray, although believers will not be deceived.
3. The return of Jesus from the seventh sky to assist the Mahdi against Dajjal
4. Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj, two tribes of vicious beings which had been imprisoned will escape. They will ravage the earth, drink all its water, and destroy all life. Allah will eventually send worms and insects to wipe them out.
5. Medina will be deserted, with true believers going to follow Mahdi and sinners following Dajjal
6. A short legged and thin ruler of Ethiopia will attack Mecca and destroy the Kaaba
7. The Beast of the Last Days, or Dabbat al-ard, will populate the entire planet
8. A pleasant breeze will blow from Yemen that will cause all believers to die peacefully
9. The sun will rise from the west
10. A first trumpet will sound, and all remaining humanity will die, followed by a period of forty years, at the end of which smoke will envelope the world for forty days
11. The Qur'an will be taken to heaven and even the huffaz will not recall its verses
12. A second trumpet will sound, the dead will return to life and a fire will start from Hadramawt in Yemen that shall gather all people of the world in Mahshar for the Last Judgment The dead will stand in a grand assembly, awaiting a scroll detailing their righteous deeds, sinful acts and ultimate judgment. Muhammad will be the first to be resurrected. Punishments will include adhab, or severe pain and embarrassment, and khizy or shame. There will also be a punishment of the grave between death and the resurrection.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by bola4dprec(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
seyibrown: @ bola4dprec

I am looking for the post where you quoted the Quranic Chapter and verse for the below quote. Please, kindly give the Chapter and Verse again. Thanks in advance.

go here http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/Majorsigns.html
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
seyibrown:

Who/what is mercyprophet.org? Is this the new Quran? Which Hadith is this?

Oh dear!!! You must be seriously pained that you no longer know what a website is! The hadith can be found in this books 232. Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Kanzul Ummaal
233. Sahih Bukhari Hadith

You could read more in this www.islamicboard.com/miscellaneous/800-prophecies-islam.html. And please it is a website so don't ask me. Just the same way you sheepishly asked Qur'anic verses telling the true status of Jesus, yet when shown to you, you simply say ok I don't believe in it. Indicating you have placed a seal on your heart! What pity while the Qur'an gave Jesus a lineage filled with pious men and women, the bible gave Jesus a lineage filled with murderers, adulterers and you know the rest! Funny enough you keep implying the bible insulted Jesus, who really is to blame? I prefer the Qur'anic version of Jesus where he is pure and free from a sinful ancestry and was respectful to his mother whom the bible claimed he called woman! Yeah we see the holy ghost really have a lot of correcting to do! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Saintparis1: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2012
I'd love to see the lineage Quran gave Jesus. The same book that was confusing Mary and Miriam the sister of Aaron? shocked cheesy tongue
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2012
^^

First do you agree the bible gives Jesus a filthy lineage before I show you the pure lineage according to the Qur'an? tongue
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by F00028: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Saint paris: I'd love to see the lineage Quran gave Jesus. The same book that was confusing Mary and Miriam the sister of Aaron? shocked cheesy tongue

no stranger than when the bible calls Jesus the son of David. shocked

it was a customary thing with the jews at the time. she was FIGURATIVELY the sister of Aaron. she was a levite and a female descendent of the hereditary priesthood could quite properly be called a "sister of Aaroon"

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2012
^^^

It is in their blood to tell lies and make bad excesses for their own ignorance indeed! the term was clearly figurative, a Christian in missionary is like a politician in campaign,lying becomes a very good tool for communicating their heavenly promises! grin grin grin grin grin so you should not carry him any more serious than you take a piece of paper being blown by the wind

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Saintparis1: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Yawns, still waiting for them to show me the lineage from Quran. Did quran mention levi anywhere? Yawns again (why do i've this feeling they'll never show me?) smiley
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^

Yawns twice, do you accept that the bible gave Jesus a lineage of corruption? grin grin grin grin coz i have nothing to gain by showing you the lineage of Jesus in the Qur'an! do you once again agree that the bible attributes Jesus an ancestry a lineage of adulterers,, rapist, murderers etc a simple yes or no, then will show you if not, you shall yawn till tomorrow with no end in sight!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Saintparis1: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Smh, knew the answer wasn't forthcoming, unfollowing thread. Gay muslims, Gay mosque even with paradise that promises young pearl for Gays. Lol grin cheesy
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa the bible said the truth shall set you free, yet we see Stained paris dodging the truth! and so it came to happen they forsook it (the thread) and fled!

3 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by F00028: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
vedaxcool: ..and so it came to happen they forsook it (the thread) and fled!

ha ha! that's rich.

2 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 06, 2012
What is their opening date abi dem don start already?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by LordElNou: 4:39pm On May 30, 2013
I think that the "religious homosexuals" neglect doctrines. Islam and Christianity as case studies, both clearly have the Sodom and Gomorrah story inscribed in their Holy Books. Guys like these who still hide under the umbrella of religion are either hypocrites who choose to place ambition/fame over established rules or are unable and incapable of being subtle in deliberating matters
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by LordElNou: 4:56pm On May 30, 2013
Saint paris: I'd love to see the lineage Quran gave Jesus. The same book that was confusing Mary and Miriam the sister of Aaron? shocked cheesy tongue

point of correction, Miriam and Mariam two different names. Like Pedro and Peter are the same name in two different languages, so do we have Mariam and Mary

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? / Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.