Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris (27011 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Shocker: GAY Mosque To Open In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
^^^^

The man does not even look well, it seems being reduces the quality of their health!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03: Betathings, you are a bigoted dunce.

nearly half of the AIDS patients are gays. Doesnt that mean that straigh people make more than half or the majority of Aids paients?

hahaha. I am a dunce? What exactly is the meaning of Logic in your name?
What is fair share?
50% of HIV patients are fa..ots
But are fa..ots 50% of total population?
One in 5 blacks is a Nigerian
If one in 4 HIV positive blacks is a Nigerian, then Nigeria has a problem.

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: they are muslims make we hear word jare
Then let them pray along with Muslims in a Muslim mosque

You cannot be a ManU fan and be waving a "Fly Ethihad" banner

Do KKKs open all-black churhes
I am yet to see an American president extol communist ideology
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama: [size=18pt]@ betathings or any other Muslim can you show us the passages of the Koran that condemn homosexuality.I have heard that Islam forbids it and I believe it but could you show us where that is written in the pages of the Koran.That will be the proof that that Islam indeed forbids it [/size]
If I showed you, would you take the Shahada?

3 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
Horus:

Mohammed Ludovic Lütfi Zahed (right), an Algerian Muslim living in France who is married
to his gay partner Qiyam al-Din (left), is to open a mosque for homosexuals

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239753/France-open-worlds-mosque-gay-community.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I am not a Muslim obviously but this is nothing but a publicity stunt.
This attention they are currently getting is exactly what they craved and what the gay world wants just like the openly gay bishops in the episcopal church.
It is some sort of victory for the gay agenda
It will only get worse because they know the media loves stories like this
Many other gay mosques will follow suit.
The one in DC did not garner as much publicity when they opened,these people must be very happy with their "achievements"
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seunajia: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
undecided
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by TableLeg(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
Allah Akbar
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
If I showed you, would you take the Shahada?

How can I choose darkness over light?i I am only asking you to help your argument.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

I am not a Muslim obviously but this is nothing but a publicity stunt.
This attention they are currently getting is exactly what they craved and what the gay world wants just like the openly gay bishops in the episcopal church.
It is some sort of victory for the gay agenda
It will only get worse because they know the media loves stories like this
Many other gay mosques will follow suit.
The one in DC did not garner as much publicity when they opened,these people must be very happy with their "achievements"

If people believe and treat them like muslims they might open more mosques
Anyone who says whatever is forbidden is permissible is no longer a muslim
Fornication is a sin and anyone who does it and repents and perhaps does it again and repents remains a muslim
Because he accepts that it is forbidden and he should not be doing it
Anyone who comes out to say fornication is ok is saying it is permissible. He is no longer a muslim

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:

hahaha. I am a dunce? What exactly is the meaning of Logic in your name?
What is fair share?
50% of HIV patients are fa..ots
But are fa..ots 50% of total population?
One in 5 blacks is a Nigerian
If one in 4 HIV positive blacks is a Nigerian, then Nigeria has a problem.

not 50% but nearly 50%.

Furthermore, life doesnt work in direct proportions or you would be making the failed case tat atheists are more moral than religious people. Atheists have to lowest representation in American prisons. Atheists are 20% of the population but only 0.21% of the prison population while muslims are 3% of the population but 7% of the prison population

http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Percentage_of_atheists#Atheists_In_Prison
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

How can I choose darkness over light?i I am only asking you to help your argument.

why do you want to know more about "darkness"? It might become very very tempting,
I think you should be satisfied with basking in the sun

BTW Muslims know the argument. No need for that help

4 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seunajia: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
why do you want to know more about "darkness"? It might become very very tempting,
I think you should be satisfied with basking in the sun

BTW Muslims know the argument. No need for that help

[Mischief] Basking in the sun? Are you trying to say lipsrsealed is a reptile? undecided [/Mischief] grin

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

not 50% but nearly 50%.

Furthermore, life doesnt work in direct proportions or you would be making the failed case tat atheists are more moral than religious people. Atheists have to lowest representation in American prisons. Atheists are 20% of the population but only 0.21% of the prison population while muslims are 3% of the population but 7% of the prison population

http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Percentage_of_atheists#Atheists_In_Prison

Forget the spurious accuracy. Let us even say they are 40%. Are they up to 10% of the population?

Don't use that irrelevant argument about jails and religion
More blacks are in jail than whites (proportionally). Social background is what matters
Are whites likely to renounce God due to being relatively well-off? Yes
In addition, people embrace religion more in prison than renounce it
So an atheist enters prison as an atheist and while in prison ceases to be an atheist and now swells the population of muslims and christians (but as a convertee)
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
seunajia:

[Mischief] Basking in the sun? Are you trying to say lipsrsealed is a reptile? undecided [/Mischief] grin
Don't put me into trouble, you know English is not my mother tongue
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
Forget the spurious accuracy. Let us even say they are 40%. Are they up to 10% of the population?

Don't use that irrelevant argument about jails and religion
More blacks are in jail than whites (proportionally). Social background is what matters
Are whites likely to renounce God due to being relatively well-off? Yes
In addition, people embrace religion more in prison than renounce it
So an atheist enters prison as an atheist and while in prison ceases to be an atheist and now swells the population of muslims and christians (but as a convertee)

*atheists are 10 percent of the total population- that was a mistake.

We are making the same points. The percentage thing is superficial.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

*atheists are 10 percent of the total population- that was a mistake.

We are making the same points. The percentage thing is superficial.

it is not. The people who reported the story are clearly alarmed
anybody who has listened to a presentation on HIV is told to avoid exchange of fluid
We are told that a fa..ot interaction is a very very bloody affair. It is like a slaughter. Adults revert to using diapers

Medically fa.,ots have a higher risk of infection
Since you have not entered that abyss, keep your interest at the level of pity for those mentored by animals
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
anybody who has listened to a presentation on HIV is told to avoid exchange of fluid
We are told that a fa..ot interaction is a very very bloody affair. It is like a slaughter. Adults revert to using diapers

Since you have not entered that abyss, keep your interest at the level of pity for those mentored by animals

It is.

People who have a.nal sex have a higher chance of Aids.

Now does that mean that lesbians are okay but straight couples who have a.nal are animals?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
80 “And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)?

81. ‘Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’

82. And the answer of his people was only that they said: ‘Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!’

83. Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment).

84. And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists and sinners)”

Quran 7: 80 - 84

3 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

It is.

People who have a.nal sex have a higher chance of Aids.

Now does that mean that lesbians are okay but straight couples who have a.nal are animals?

You just like to argue.
A.na.l se.x is the MO of fa..ots?
Fa..ots justify their weird lifestyle by pointing at animals that are also phansys. Are they not the one taking them as role models?
Straight couples who do a.nal in my view don't say they are learning from animals. But that is their own business.
Those created by God have mouth, eyes, nose etc for known and specific purposes.
Those who evolved from animals are trying to discover what their body parts are for
Above all, Islam forbids a.nal se.x

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:

First of all,it is very disrespectful of you to use that them repeatedly
You can still make your points without the rudeness
If I called you a Mooslim or Mumuslim,Mohammedan or terms that are clearly offensive just because of my misgivings with the religion,would you like it?
How then is it OK for you to call them your choice words?
Call them gay or homosexuals,that is the proper term
If you demand respect you must also learn to give it
I am against homosexual practices and your term is offensive to me and I am sure I am not alone.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
You just like to argue.
Fa..ots justify their weird lifestyle by pointing at animals that are also phansys. Are they not the one taking them as role models?
Straight couples who do a.nal in my view don't say they are learning from animals. But that is their own business.
Those created by God have mouth, eyes, nose etc for known and specific purposes.
Those who evolved from animals are trying to discover what their body parts are for

What? Islam forbids anal sex between husband and wife? Heresy!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
You just like to argue.

It is not entirely the whole truth
Besides homosexuals,Muslims are the other large practitioners of Ana.l because many Muslims practice homosexuality in their secluded quarters and the women will prefer it to save their vir.ginity.That is a well known fact.

Mohammed was asked about an.al and he clearly told the Muslim men they could approach their wives whichever way they wanted so stop spreading lies

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Betathins na beta persin you commot form!

"Logic" you see why atheism is the gay religion? You are the only one making a spirited defense of your constituents!

grin
grin grin grin grin you own words locked you up! Hehehehehe
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama: [size=18pt]@ betathings or any other Muslim can you show us the passages of the Koran that condemn homosexuality.I have heard that Islam forbids it and I believe it but could you show us where that is written in the pages of the Koran.That will be the proof that that Islam indeed forbids it [/size]

There are five references in the Qur'an which have been cited as referring to gay and lesbian behavior. Some obviously deal with effeminate men and "masculine women." The two main references to homosexual behavior are:

"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165

Both references relate to gay sexual activities; lesbian practices are not mentioned in the Qur'an.

Lut is referred to as "Lot" in the Hebrew Scriptures. This passage is an apparent reference to the activities at Sodom and Gamorah. It seems to imply that there was no homosexual behavior before it first appeared in Sodom. This is a uniquely Islamic concept; it does not appear in Jewish or Christian beliefs. The passage also links the sin of Sodom (the reason for its destruction) to homosexuality.That linkage is contradicted by other verses in the Hebrew Scriptures.

The Hadith and homosexuality: The Hadith are collections of sayings attributed to Muhammad. Many Hadiths (ahadith) discuss liwat (sexual intercourse between males). Two examples are:

"When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes."

"Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to." (in reference to the active and passive partners in gay sexual intercourse)

There is at least one mention of lesbian behavior mentioned in the Hadith: "Sihaq (lesbian sexual activity) of women is zina (illegitimate sexual intercourse) among them."

In more than one place in the Holy Koran, Allah recounts to us the story of Lot's people, and how He destroyed them for their wicked practice. There is consensus among both Muslims and the followers of all other religions that sodomy is an enormity. It is even viler and uglier than adultery.

Allah Most High says: "Do you approach the males of humanity, leaving the wives that Allah has created for you? But you are a people who transgress" Koran (26:165-66)

(1) The Prophet (saws) said: (1) "Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets if be done to him." (Tirmidhi, a sahih (authentic) hadith)

(2) "May Allah curse him who does that Lot's people did." (Ibn Hibban, sahih (authentic))

(3) "Lesbianism by women is adultery between them." (Tabarani, sahih)"

Taken from the Reliance of the Traveller, transltaed by Nuh Ha Mim Keller, p 664-665.

There are a lot more Hadiths on the issue, and the issue of what is to be done with one who commits sodomy or lesbianism

Verses From Qur'an:

026.165-166 "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

027.055 Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

029.028-29 And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of God if thou tellest the truth."

Hadeeth (saying of prophet Muhammad) regarding homosexuality:

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The Prophet (saws) said: A man should not look at the private parts of another man, and a woman should not look at the private parts of another woman. A man should not lie with another man without wearing lower garment under one cover; and a woman should not be lie with another woman without wearing lower garment under one cover. (Abu Dawood)

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (saws) said: A man should not lie with another man and a woman should not lie with another woman without covering their private parts except a child or a father. He also mentioned a third thing which I forgot. (Abu Dawood)

3 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama: can a Muslim quote Koran portions proving to us that Islam is against homosexuality
Let us read it in black and white

There are five references in the Qur'an which have been cited as referring to gay and lesbian behavior. Some obviously deal with effeminate men and "masculine women." The two main references to homosexual behavior are:

"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165

Both references relate to gay sexual activities; lesbian practices are not mentioned in the Qur'an.

Lut is referred to as "Lot" in the Hebrew Scriptures. This passage is an apparent reference to the activities at Sodom and Gamorah. It seems to imply that there was no homosexual behavior before it first appeared in Sodom. This is a uniquely Islamic concept; it does not appear in Jewish or Christian beliefs. The passage also links the sin of Sodom (the reason for its destruction) to homosexuality.That linkage is contradicted by other verses in the Hebrew Scriptures.

The Hadith and homosexuality: The Hadith are collections of sayings attributed to Muhammad. Many Hadiths (ahadith) discuss liwat (sexual intercourse between males). Two examples are:

"Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to." (in reference to the active and passive partners in gay sexual intercourse)

There is at least one mention of lesbian behavior mentioned in the Hadith: "Sihaq (lesbian sexual activity) of women is zina (illegitimate sexual intercourse) among them."

In more than one place in the Holy Koran, Allah recounts to us the story of Lot's people, and how He destroyed them for their wicked practice. There is consensus among both Muslims and the followers of all other religions that sodomy is an enormity. It is even viler and uglier than adultery.

Allah Most High says: "Do you approach the males of humanity, leaving the wives that Allah has created for you? But you are a people who transgress" Koran (26:165-66)

(1) The Prophet (saws) said: (1) "Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets if be done to him." (Tirmidhi, a sahih (authentic) hadith)

(2) "May Allah curse him who does that Lot's people did." (Ibn Hibban, sahih (authentic))

Taken from the Reliance of the Traveller, transltaed by Nuh Ha Mim Keller, p 664-665.

There are a lot more Hadiths on the issue, and the issue of what is to be done with one who commits sodomy or lesbianism

Verses From Qur'an:

026.165-166 "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

027.055 Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

029.028-29 And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of God if thou tellest the truth."

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The Prophet (saws) said: A man should not look at the private parts of another man, and a woman should not look at the private parts of another woman. A man should not lie with another man without wearing lower garment under one cover; and a woman should not be lie with another woman without wearing lower garment under one cover. (Abu Dawood)

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (saws) said: A man should not lie with another man and a woman should not lie with another woman without covering their private parts except a child or a father. He also mentioned a third thing which I forgot. (Abu Dawood)

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
vedaxcool: Betathins na beta persin you commot form!

"Logic" you see why atheism is the gay religion? You are the only one making a spirited defense of your constituents!

grin
grin grin grin grin you own words locked you up! Hehehehehe

lol.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atheists dont have gay buildings but you muslims have gay mosques

#Islamic butthurt
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

First of all,it is very disrespectful of you to use that them repeatedly
You can still make your points without the rudeness
If I called you a Mooslim or Mumuslim,Mohammedan or terms that are clearly offensive just because of my misgivings with the religion,would you like it?
How then is it OK for you to call them your choice words?
Call them gay or homosexuals,that is the proper term
If you demand respect you must also learn to give it
I am against homosexual practices and your term is offensive to me and I am sure I am not alone.

I intend, and very deliberately, the greatest disrespect possible for fa,.ots and phansys
I am a Nigerian. we don't believe they exist. They have no right whatsoever!
Islam does not allow lynching of human beings.
But my personal view is different. We need to cull them. By whatever means EXPEDIENT! They are becoming a noticeable menace
A stitch in time!!

Look, your people have been calling us whatever. Allah is called very outrageous names here. I can show you threads and people
No need for hypothetical examples. Borrowing from your book of Corinthians you have called Islam darkness a few moments ago
So your people can continue. I am not allowed to discuss with people who insult Allah and His messenger (PBUH). I just ignore them
So on matters of religion, I know what is forbidden. You will NEVER see me abuse a pastor, the Pope etc
Though I too have very very serious misgivings with Christianity. But I stay in line as REQUIRED by Islam

My hatred, yes deep-seated hatred, for fa..ots does not derive from Islam per se
On that I REFUSE

2 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
miss_bola:

Verses From Qur'an:

Logicboy03:

lol.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atheists dont have gay buildings but you muslims have gay mosques

#Islamic butthurt

Oh! You have serious intellectual challenges indeed did you miss the wonderful post above on how loathsome gaytheists aka fagoats are
? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

Oh! You have serious intellectual challenges indeed did you miss the wonderful post above on how loathsome gaytheists aka fagoats are
? grin grin grin

It is irrelevant. There is going to be a gay mosque and muslims are gonna be butthurt! c grin
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
seyibrown:

The above is amazing! Can you please give Quran/Hadith links to where Mohammed predicted the above? I need to read this! cool cool
Here it is. please visit YOUTUBE. YOU WILL BE ENLIGHTEN AND BY GOD'S GRACE U WILL BE ABLE TO TEACH OTHERS. THANKS

Brother Abdul Jabbar: http://www.facebook.com/BrMuhammadAbdulJabbar

http:///ncQzLy : Twitter/SoldierOfAllah2
http:///vsK7KV : FaceBook/SoldierOfAllah2
http:///6TRF2x : Downloads/SoldierOfAllah2

And When This Is Taking Place, The Mother Whose Got A Child, She On That Day Will Remember That She Had A Child, Why? Because The Sound Of The Horn, The Sound Of The Horn Is So Terrifying That You Will See Mankind Will Be On A Drunken State But In Reality Will Not Be Drunken, The Hadith Of Abu Hurairah RA Comes To Mind, He Says The Shaytan And His Army Will Begin To Run And They Will Begin To Hide, They Will Begin To Run And They Will Begin To Hide, The Quran Says: On That Day There Is No Refuge, He Will Look Above The People And What Will They See? They Will See The Sky Will Look Like The Black Filth Of Oil, It Will Crack Piece By Piece, The Earth Beneath Them, It Will Crack Piece By Piece, The Ocean Will Be On Fire That Day And They Will Explode From Their Places, Allahu Akbar Picture This In Your Mind, That The Ocean, They Will Be On Fire And They Will Explode From Their Places, The Stars Will Lose Their Shine And They Will Come Crushing Down, And There Will Be Darkness Everywhere And When There Is Darkness Everywhere, Nothing Will Remain, Every Single Thing In The Universe Will Come To An End. The Hadith Of Abu Huraira Says: That The Angel Of Death It Will Say To Allah, O Allah, All Those That Are In The Heaven And All Those Are In The Dunya They Have Come To An End Except For Thos Who You Wish To Remain Alive O Allah, Allah Will Say, Who Remains? And The Angel Will Say: O Allah, Jibrail Remains, Mikail Remains, Israfil Remains And The Angel That Are Carrying Your Throne, They Remain, Allah The Almighty Will Say: Let Death Come To Jibrail, Let Death Come To Mikail, Let Death Come To Israfil And Let Death Come To All Those Angel Who Are Carrying My Throne, Then Allah Will Say: Who Remains? Ya Allah Knows Who Remains, Allah Will Say To The Angel Of Death, Who Remains? And The Angel Will Say, O Allah: I Remain, You Remain, No One Else Remains And Then Allah Will Say, I Created You For A Purpose, You Have Fulfilled Your Purpose, You Also Die And He Will Die. And The Allah The Almighty, He Will Roll Up All The Heavens In His Hand, He Will Roll Up All The World In His Hand And Allah Will Raise His Voice And Allah Will Say: I Am The Almighty Allah, I Am The Almighty Allah, For Whom Is The Devine Rule Today, For Whom Is The Power Today, For Whom Is The Kingdom Today, I Am The King Of All Kings, Where Are Your Dictators? Where Are Your Oppressors? No One Will Answer, Allah Himself Will Answer And Allah Will Say: Power Is For Allah, Might Is For Allah, The One The Only, The Irresistible.

Now It's Time For Muhammad SAW, He Will Open The Gates Of Jannah For People Who Will Enter Jannah And People Will Enter In The Thousands, In The Millions And The Others They Will Be In The Fire Of Hell, I Pray To The Almighty Allah That Allah Makes Us From Those People Who Receive Their Records In Our Right Hand As I Pray To The Almighty Allah That Allah Forgives Me, Why? Justice Has Not Been Done To this Title.

Lecturer: Muhammad Abdul Jabbar
AlQadrMedia : http://www.youtube.com/AlQadrMedia

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

It is irrelevant. There is going to be a gay mosque and muslims are gonna be butthurt! c grin

Oh I see, and somehow you want to be considered logic boy? I am personally not disturb, just amuse on the mental state of the "muslims" no wonder, Abdulsleek must be the black dude sitting by his side, this sort of individuals are not new, in muslim history there are people who even made adultry acceptable, but we muslims always have the Qur'an and the sayings of the Prophet pbuh as stern rebuttal to such Henious atheist practice! As miss bola points out, those dude and abdulsleek have big lies to tell to make such practice acceptable! And one thing, do you now accept that atheism is the gay.got religion, seeing that only you guys make an (un)intellectual defense for such backdoor debauchery! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Feel free to quote the hadith

PLS VISIT YOUTUBE TO LEARN MORE. THANKS

Brother Abdul Jabbar: http://www.facebook.com/BrMuhammadAbdulJabbar

http:///ncQzLy : Twitter/SoldierOfAllah2
http:///vsK7KV : FaceBook/SoldierOfAllah2
http:///6TRF2x : Downloads/SoldierOfAllah2

And When This Is Taking Place, The Mother Whose Got A Child, She On That Day Will Remember That She Had A Child, Why? Because The Sound Of The Horn, The Sound Of The Horn Is So Terrifying That You Will See Mankind Will Be On A Drunken State But In Reality Will Not Be Drunken, The Hadith Of Abu Hurairah RA Comes To Mind, He Says The Shaytan And His Army Will Begin To Run And They Will Begin To Hide, They Will Begin To Run And They Will Begin To Hide, The Quran Says: On That Day There Is No Refuge, He Will Look Above The People And What Will They See? They Will See The Sky Will Look Like The Black Filth Of Oil, It Will Crack Piece By Piece, The Earth Beneath Them, It Will Crack Piece By Piece, The Ocean Will Be On Fire That Day And They Will Explode From Their Places, Allahu Akbar Picture This In Your Mind, That The Ocean, They Will Be On Fire And They Will Explode From Their Places, The Stars Will Lose Their Shine And They Will Come Crushing Down, And There Will Be Darkness Everywhere And When There Is Darkness Everywhere, Nothing Will Remain, Every Single Thing In The Universe Will Come To An End. The Hadith Of Abu Huraira Says: That The Angel Of Death It Will Say To Allah, O Allah, All Those That Are In The Heaven And All Those Are In The Dunya They Have Come To An End Except For Thos Who You Wish To Remain Alive O Allah, Allah Will Say, Who Remains? And The Angel Will Say: O Allah, Jibrail Remains, Mikail Remains, Israfil Remains And The Angel That Are Carrying Your Throne, They Remain, Allah The Almighty Will Say: Let Death Come To Jibrail, Let Death Come To Mikail, Let Death Come To Israfil And Let Death Come To All Those Angel Who Are Carrying My Throne, Then Allah Will Say: Who Remains? Ya Allah Knows Who Remains, Allah Will Say To The Angel Of Death, Who Remains? And The Angel Will Say, O Allah: I Remain, You Remain, No One Else Remains And Then Allah Will Say, I Created You For A Purpose, You Have Fulfilled Your Purpose, You Also Die And He Will Die. And The Allah The Almighty, He Will Roll Up All The Heavens In His Hand, He Will Roll Up All The World In His Hand And Allah Will Raise His Voice And Allah Will Say: I Am The Almighty Allah, I Am The Almighty Allah, For Whom Is The Devine Rule Today, For Whom Is The Power Today, For Whom Is The Kingdom Today, I Am The King Of All Kings, Where Are Your Dictators? Where Are Your Oppressors? No One Will Answer, Allah Himself Will Answer And Allah Will Say: Power Is For Allah, Might Is For Allah, The One The Only, The Irresistible.

Now It's Time For Muhammad SAW, He Will Open The Gates Of Jannah For People Who Will Enter Jannah And People Will Enter In The Thousands, In The Millions And The Others They Will Be In The Fire Of Hell, I Pray To The Almighty Allah That Allah Makes Us From Those People Who Receive Their Records In Our Right Hand As I Pray To The Almighty Allah That Allah Forgives Me, Why? Justice Has Not Been Done To this Title.

Lecturer: Muhammad Abdul Jabbar
AlQadrMedia : http://www.youtube.com/AlQadrMedia

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

18 Ways To Love Your Husband / Muslim Divers Observing Salat(prayer) Under The Sea / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.