Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? (1515 Views)

Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / Am Too Months Into Marital Life Today,what Internet Has Brought 2geda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by Booty4me: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
Drop the Name Here... With their Meaning
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by chucky234(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
Name: Edward
Meaning: oversize head
LMAO
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by toshmann(m): 5:20am On Nov 29, 2012
Osita cheesy

Short for Ositadimma( from today henceforth, it is well)
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by parismarc: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ethan-It means Strong.
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by sholay2011(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
David- All I know is he was a man after God's heart.
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by baby124: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
A.C.A will be his initials. cool

Yoruba name, Christian name and Oriki cool
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Guess you are searching for names to give your boy. Bryan--Virtuous and brave, Evan---God is good. Kevin----handsome.All catholic saints's names though.

3 Likes

Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by greenoak: 3:01am On Apr 10, 2013
Oluwasegamidogo. Erinpamioluwa
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by AudreyI(f): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Ebubechukwu- God's glory
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by Onyema1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Aremu or olusegun
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by Mzora(f): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Chidubem-God lead me
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by funnyx(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Oluwaseyifunmi
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
byvan: Bryan--Virtuous and brave

Yes, Bryan! I've always loved the name.
Never knew it has a sweet meaning as this too kiss
oh! my first child is so gonna be a boy smiley
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by saintvc(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Goodluck or obama : he must be a president
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by aadetoyin(f): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
byvan: Guess you are searching for names to give your boy. Bryan--Virtuous and brave, Evan---God is good. Kevin----handsome.All catholic saints's names though.

Exactly, he is using style to source for baby names
I would name my son Iteoluwakiishi means God's throne is unmovable and Tiwatope means we ought to thank God
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Tashamania:

Yes, Bryan! I've always loved the name.
Never knew it has a sweet meaning as this too kiss
oh! my first child is so gonna be a boy smiley

Yeah,Its a lovely name,God will give you your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
aadetoyin:

Exactly, he is using style to source for baby names
I would name my son Iteoluwakiishi means God's throne is unmovable and Tiwatope means we ought to thank God

Lol,would have been better if he was specific with the kind of name he is seeking.
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
TAMILORE meaning, God offered him to me
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by shiningsta: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
Onyekachukwu .... Who is greater than God?
Re: If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? by Roland17(m): 2:41am On Apr 28, 2013
He would bear "Roland III", its been signed already...

(1) (Reply)

When Your Fiancee Walks Out On You Always / .. / I Need A Job Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.