Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? (33205 Views)

Jim Iyke, Dbanj Who Rocked The Denim On Denim Better? / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by younglad007(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lyrically wise it is 2face
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
seedord247:

I know ya problem.... VISA huh?

So many clubs in atl, houston, chi town, bronx, queens, dc, just to mention few play naija music frequenlty... When i was in utah I once begged a dj to play me ashawo and oliver twist... Afta finished playing it from youtube, the guy asked if i'm from jamaica.... I said no and i asked him... He said he love the music i asked him to play.... Acccording to my frnds there..they said the dj stil play them till today.

Thanks for reminding the zombie..I don't know what the bomboy is feeling like, Monkey dey use bb dey jubilate.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by sanity12(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
D'banj all d way........
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by 2gbasky22(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
dridowu: Is 2face and dbanj are star ? ok.
Dridowu is the biggest STAR

did u jst made dat sentence in d 21st century?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Yello1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
LesbianBoy: Dbanj is bigger! People still say 2face is bigger because he was the first Nigerian artist to win MTV award (which he won once while dbanj has won it twice!) and he has been in the industry since! Apart from that Dbanj is bigger in everything! From endorsements to amount of awards won/nominations, Money, stage performance, even twitter followers etc. Dbanj was the first to feature and shoot a music video with an established international artist. But 2face hasnt achieved that! The collabo 2face supposedly did with Rkelly was RUBBISH jor! how many people know the song sef plus they were never in studio together. 2face actually stole a part of another song which Rkelly has done before and put it in that track to make it look like he featured him. But dbanj, everyone knows he went into the studio with the legendary snoop dogg and even shot a video with him. Also, in his 'oliver twist' video the likes of big sean,pusha T, mannie fresh,kanye west all appeared and this people are 'BIG' in the US! So let me ask you all saying 2face. Which 'BIG' star from US has appeared in 2face's video Dbanj is even signed to kanye west GOOD music record label(one of the biggest label in the world) he was in 'mercy' video and his name even appeared in goodmusic album cover! so you see dbanj is bigger by far jare! You guys should stop being partial cheesy

NB: Mods this should be on frontpage so we can have more opinion na!
dbanj neva win kora award eee
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by gerald09(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
2 baba For life dbanj may be in seen in d lime light for nw but 2 baba will live in d heart of nigerians and beyond forever.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by mascot5: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
am d banj.u suppose kno say d koko master is always d biggest
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by chatdare(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lucasbalo: Who cares. They are both local stars to me.
They are both local stars to me.[/quote]. See your mouth like like loca dog own.....whch of them can u invite for dinner ?

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by 2gbasky22(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
who dey make all this kind comparison naw

like som1 said b4, d name 2face and dbanj shld neva be use in the same sentence of this sought

abi black goat go fit blesh make e become white

Apart frm dis oliver twist and som few other songz what do debanj realy singz?

Did any of u listened to grass 2 grace album?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by fittty(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
Julieccentric:

Thanks for reminding the zombie..I don't know what the bomboy is feeling like, Monkey dey use bb dey jubilate.

Another b*tch on my d*ck.... Pls let a n*gga breath! Jeez!!
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by badjack(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Some people say Dbanj. Is it because he dey carry body near American musicians. That is bullshit. After carrying body to those people he came home and released Oyato or Oyaku. How many Americans bought that album. Leave am there. Na 2 Baba all the way. Dbanj no my dog name for music. 2 Baba all the way.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by seedord247(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Julieccentric:

His mate are in the bush suckin blood he's here downloading unforseen bullshyt.... Discombobulated teratoid.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by kspeed(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
They have all said well...both of them are extremely Blessed and highly Favoured!
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by toygod2: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
2BABA.............enoff respect
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by BrutusOj(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bodmas06: Ok lets analys it this ways
(1) No of Endorsement.2face: Guiness,Airtel.Dbanj:Glo,Samsung,Vodafone in Ghana,UN ambarsador,dbanj wins
(2) Longetivity in the industry.2face.
(3) No of shows in a month.is a close contest but i stil tinks dbanj is performin dan 2face goin by all d bilboard i'm seeing presently in lag.
(4) Who has d highest no of follower on twitter.is Dbanj
(5) International collaboration? Dbanj wit Snoop,Kanye West etc.
(6) Who does our no 1 citizen recognise? I mean in person of President Jonathan 4 his campaigh and interview last year.its Dbanj.
So Dbanj wins.
ur so funy! Let me just brief litu on point noba 5.there is notin like etc,snoop n Kanye w.2baba(Rkelly,Wyclef,Benie Man,Sway,Shakademus,Plies,VIP of Ghana) 2face is too big to husle for international colabos,wen ur gud u don't nid to loby for attentions.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by LBT: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sentiment apart, d'banj is bigger than 2face and any other Nigerian artist right now; Even 2face and the world know this.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by fittty(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Julieccentric:

Mumu! What d*ck?? That 2 inches?
undecided
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by chinero121: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
2baba...is d king...
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Zandarazanzan: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
fittty: None!!!! angry

Point of correction you should change the topic to "LOCAL STAR"
Neither Tuface or De'banj's music has ever been on the Billboard or even been on 106&park countdown so why regard them as Stars??
Now who do u call as a star?
An artist who's music is listened to worldwide, Artist who gets the attention of people different from his/her own tribe/country. You are only regarded as a star when you travel out of your home country for a show, get to the airport and have FOREIGNERS wait for you at the airport to take a pic and chase after your tour bus. Now take a look at Psy(Gangnam Style) that's who you regard as a Star overnight, when u have the world listening to your music then you're regarded as a star and not some local sh*t....
and dbanj got to number two and number nine in the uk, has aplethora of international stars backing him up, signed to an international label GOOD music, has appeared in an iternational movie cruel summer screened at cannes. E.t.c
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by stupor(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
Who dropped this bomb here !

You guys no wan make we sleep ! Abi ?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by GetOvaMe: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2012
Gentlepapi: 2baba check d lyrics of majority of its song u can draw meaning frm it bt dbanj though he is cool bt its song its lyk noise ''IMPORTER EXPORTER KOKO WATER'' RABBISH COMPARE TO '' WEN I LUK INTO UR EYEZ GUESS WAT I SEE ITS PARADISE MENHHHHH LYRICS GET MATE JOOR 2BABA OL D WAY....
LMAO @ KOKO WATER. . . 0bvi0usly 2face Idibia is the definiti0n of music in Africa. The dude is just so ann0yingly g0od and unstopable. Consistently recordin' great songs, 2baba shouldn't be compared with any african musician, he's a living legend and guys like Dbanj(who is lyricaly wack!) should look up to him as a role m0del :-P. Lyricaly on point. D fact that he is the only nigerian whose song (African Queen) has been used for a soundtrack for an american movie (PhAT Girlz) 'w0ow's Me. D only person i see jumping into his shoes is David0. .lol#just kiddin'
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2012
fittty: None!!!! angry

Point of correction you should change the topic to "LOCAL STAR"
Neither Tuface or De'banj's music has ever been on the Billboard or even been on 106&park countdown so why regard them as Stars??
Now who do u call as a star?
An artist who's music is listened to worldwide, Artist who gets the attention of people different from his/her own tribe/country. You are only regarded as a star when you travel out of your home country for a show, get to the airport and have FOREIGNERS wait for you at the airport to take a pic and chase after your tour bus. Now take a look at Psy(Gangnam Style) that's who you regard as a Star overnight, when u have the world listening to your music then you're regarded as a star and not some local sh*t....

Ur view is a little myopic... I'm sure U ve never been out of this country... Cuz, If U ve U won't b calling these guys local stars... The whole of Africa knows n celebrates them....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia / Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter Tamar's 11th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.