Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) (12557 Views)

Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years / Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by lanez(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
kunle fox:
Oh God! I can't believe someone can be this stupid and actually defend her stupidity. Just STFU and learn
Enough of this, cursing, we have a better topic to talk about!!!
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by trix1: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
If she wasn't modelling, she'd have been acting... And would like to be addressed as
"Queen Tobi Phillips 6th World Miss University Nigeria, United Nations Student Peace Ambassador to Nigeria.
4 years at university of Lagos,"
So where does marine science come in? Why then is she in university studying marine science?
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by lanez(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
trix!:
If she wasn't modelling, she'd have been acting... And would like to be addressed as
"Queen Tobi Phillips 6th World Miss University Nigeria, United Nations Student Peace Ambassador to Nigeria.
4 years at university of Lagos,"
So where does marine science come in? Why then is she in university studying marine science?
We all have aspirations, and going to school is just almost default in our society today, I studied computer science in unilag, buh if u ask me I'll say I wanna be a rapper, so its just natural that our dreams don't necessarily go in the "book" direction!!! Buh we just av to go!
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by trix1: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
lanez:
We all have aspirations, and going to school is just almost default in our society today, I studied computer science in unilag, buh if u ask me I'll say I wanna be a rapper, so its just natural that our dreams don't necessarily go in the "book" direction!!! Buh we just av to go!

In other words, the time spent in university isn't optimized. don't you think you would have gained something that'd would aid you to achieve your dream of rapping if you had majored in something like music or anytin along that line? Or is the purpose of going to university purely to get ANY certificate?
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by abioila(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
lanez: What’s the major challenge faced by students on campus?
There are many challenges students face on campuses, such as Poor Infrastructure, Cultism, Peer pressure, Poor academic Schedule (strike).....But at the WMUN contest, I chose to talk about Rape.
I remember encouraging a girl to go for “Miss Makama” and she was like me? Miss Makama? ​That’s not fresh.

Is there any correlation between the last sentence and the question asked or am I missing something?
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by ektbear: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
hmm
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by Ocutegan(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
agb2011:
i knw her very well. She won Miss MTH in yr one; Miss Science in yr two; she went 4 Sisi Oge but she was d 1st runner up. Wat baffles me is dt she's my set and we'r supposd to graduate 2gether dis yr (2011/2012 session). So by nxt yr she shud nt b in d uni but she shud b serving.
That's the problem here. People like this are usually carried away by their 'modeling career' and the glamour that comes with it. You don't have to be surprised cos while you were busy jacking your books she was somewhere finding the shoes and bags to match. I don't even think she's loving her academics I have many of them in my department also. By the way,congratulations and I wish you the best smiley
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by lanez(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
abioila: Is there any correlation between the last sentence and the question asked or am I missing something?
She has done more than 3 interviews before (punch, the sun,.....) and asking and reiterating questions she had already answered won't do any good, so I needed to carve out new ones that can let her shed light on what she went through in UNI and how to motivate upcoming models!!!
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by carzola(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
questn.. how many guys don f u c k u
ans.. almost all d guys in my skull nd d judges.
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
vivichocs: Ooooh i get it nw, i ws readn wif ma innocnt mind.. cryOoooh i get it nw, i ws readn wif ma innocnt mind..
LMAO!!! this chic is funny sha...after all said and done, she was reading with her "innocent mind"...hahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by bblacky(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
She s beautiful buh s dat a football age?

Interviewer ansas and interviewee questions= D7
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by bblacky(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
She s beautiful buh s dat a football age?

Interviewer question and interviewee's ansas= D7
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by freestuv: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
Not a bad one to say.....She still fine pass miss Eksu wey be like man ;DNot a bad one to say.....She still fine pass miss Eksu wey be like man

1 Like

Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by legendprac(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
She doesn't sound that intelligent... My humble observation... Or maybe, that was a one-off
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by NessaFresh(f): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
freecocoa: You still don't get it.
This one o slow very well gan cheesy

Lol cocoa leave this girl joor
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 30, 2012
This is not beautiful my friend. Go get an igbo woman pls...
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by TimePiece(f): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2012
bblacky: She s beautiful buh s dat a football age?

Interviewer ansas and interviewee questions= D7

Shldn't it rather be, "Interviewer's QUESTIONS and interviewee's ANSWERS = D7"? undecided
Or is my brain sitting the other way round?
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2012
I love the way she formed that V so close to the actual V. Creating a rather blatant curiosa.
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by oc2fish: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2012
lege[color=#006600:
[/color]ndprac]She doesn't sound that intelligent... My humble observation... Or maybe, that was a one-off
[left][/left]

She is studying fisheries. Hope to see her produce catfish in the future.
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by babadey(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
No offence Ȍo◦°˚, the girl is masculine for my liking,I'm very sure she go get yam leg. You can barely see a beautiful,I mean beautiful girl without makeup.See muscle,see nose. smiley
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by agb2011(f): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ocutegan:
That's the problem here. People like this are usually carried away by their 'modeling career' and the glamour that comes with it. You don't have to be surprised cos while you were busy jacking your books she was somewhere finding the shoes and bags to match. I don't even think she's loving her academics I have many of them in my department also. By the way,congratulations and I wish you the best smiley
thanks
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by airmark(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2012
baba dey: No offence Ȍo◦°˚, the girl is masculine for my liking,I'm very sure she go get yam leg. You can barely see a beautiful,I mean beautiful girl without makeup.See muscle,see nose. smiley

Show us the legs of your wife/gf, i am very sure it will be like House of Assembly's Mace. Baba ode.
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by Jibsonified(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2013
agb2011:
i knw her very well. She won Miss MTH in yr one; Miss Science in yr two; she went 4 Sisi Oge but she was d 1st runner up. Wat baffles me is dt she's my set and we'r supposd to graduate 2gether dis yr (2011/2012 session). So by nxt yr she shud nt b in d uni but she shud b serving.

Baffle u?! we never do convocation now, and cant u see dt she said she's looking 4ward 4 d graduation ceremoy which ll b Jan 2013...so we are still together..waitin 4 clearance..so calm down eh... We go chow convo rice 2gda with her..and snap famzin pix grin grin
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by teetoh007: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
she actually won d most beautiful gurl durin er secondary school days...my senior den.
Re: Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) by teetoh007: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
nope...er yunga bro is 16 yrs while her elder bro shud b around 23-24......she stays vry vry klose 2 mai ouse nd we also attendd d same school..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Internet Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / Popular Comedian Emmanuella Is Pregnant? The True Story! / Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.