Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! (675 Views)

Comparison Table Between Christianity, Islam And Judaism / What They Don't Tell You About Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Have you noticed that if you arrange these four (ir)religions alphabetically, atheism is the boss at the top?

Atheism
Christianity
Islam
Paganism.

(adding buddhism, Sikhism, Taoism, Ifaism doesnt change this fact)

For those who believe in the nonsense that is divination by numerology, this is bad for the 3 other religions
========================================================================================================================

Have you also noticed that the more a religion claims that it is perfect, the more that it is infested with moral atrocities?
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
#in baby language#
A for atheism.
Hurray!!!cheesy

cool though.
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
so are you saying that Paganism is worse than atheism, xtianity and islam! IMPOSSIBLE! NO WAY! angry
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
THIS IS A SCAM!
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
so are you saying that Paganism is worse than atheism, xtianity and islam! IMPOSSIBLE! NO WAY! angry

Hell no! I am not saying that. I was only making a joke about the alphabetical order.

Christianity and islam have more atrocities on their hand than paganism
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
THIS IS A SCAM!

A joke
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
i am jk too. i was just making a point to our friends here. . wink
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i am jk too. i was just making a point to our friends here. . wink

No probs

You need to see this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/1117144/shirk-mushrik-example-intolerance
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
THIS IS A SCAM!

It sure is.
Burn him alive!cheesy

I bet my death sheeps of christ and rams of mohammed would soon do that to u..seriouslycheesy
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
haha tongue
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by nakash: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
Agnoism and humanism?
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
nakash: Agnoism and humanism?

Craze dey worry you! Why did you have to debunk me? cry
Re: Funny Observation About Atheism, Christianity, Islam And Paganism!!!! by seyibrown(f): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Try arranging them in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, french, German, Twi, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic etc ... and let's see how much water your yeye theory holds!
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mbaise Catholic Priests Reject New Bishop / I Wish I Can Go And Live On Another Planet / Church Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.