Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' (2008 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' by baseg25(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
i ave being to CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH<CAC> nw a member of MOUNTAIN OF FIRE &MIRACLE MINISTRIES<MFM>..when i was still at CAC i thought is the best church interm of prayer but when i join MFM and saw d kind of prayer there ,i was totally confuse...And when i luk at d current General overseer of CAC PROPHET SK ABIARA AND d General overseer of MFM DR DK OLUKOYA On d type of prayer and d way prayed..I JUST DNT KNW THE BEST !!!...
Re: In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ol man you are obviously confused. What do you know about about a good prayer? You think until one starts shouting before you know he can pray?
Re: In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' by Todaynatoday: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
chukwudi44: Ol man you are obviously confused. What do you know about about a good prayer? You think until one starts shouting before you know he can pray?
E tire me ooo! Mr op. Shouting is not a sign of being prayerful. Jesus never shouted when He prayed. What matters is that you have faith & believe that your prayer has been heard
Re: In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' by Goshen360(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
baseg25: i ave being to CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH<CAC> nw a member of MOUNTAIN OF FIRE &MIRACLE MINISTRIES<MFM>..when i was still at CAC i thought is the best church interm of prayer but when i join MFM and saw d kind of prayer there ,[size=20pt]i was totally confuse[/size]...And when i luk at d current General overseer of CAC PROPHET SK ABIARA AND d General overseer of MFM DR DK OLUKOYA On d type of prayer and d way prayed..I JUST DNT KNW THE BEST !!!...

You see now, when I confronted you on your anointing oil issue, you were ranting all over the place. Please understand, I might be very though how I say the truth but the truth is heavy only the strong can carry it. Here you are opening another carnal thread who is best who is not best when your MFM prays that enemies should die which in itself is a carnal prayer.

You "may" still be confused..... grin
Re: In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' by baseg25(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
hmm,u guyz make me laugh,dnt u knw dat STRANGERS TO PRAYERS ARE STRANGERS TO POWER,so its gud to pray VIOLENT PRAYERS WITH MASSIVE FAITH....slumber prayer wnt work work in ds our generation.
Re: In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' by baseg25(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
Goshen360:

You see now, when I confronted you on your anointing oil issue, you were ranting all over the place. Please understand, I might be very though how I say the truth but the truth is heavy only the strong can carry it. Here you are opening another carnal thread who is best who is not best when your MFM prays that enemies should die which in itself is a carnal prayer.
grin
MFM dnt mention name of any person in prayer, we only mention POWERS nt U D SON/DAUGHTER OF ....,
Re: In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' by Goshen360(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
baseg25: MFM dnt mention name of any person in prayer, we only mention POWERS nt U D SON/DAUGHTER OF ....,

Oga, the ONLY enemy a Christian have are the unseen forces, NOT the physical enemies. You will do well and do yourself good when you start praying for your physical enemy when you come to the revelation that you were once the enemy of God,

New International Version (©1984)
For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! - Romans 5:10

If God had killed you when you were his enemy, will you still be alive praying, nodding, shaking your heads like lizard and holding the pole of a building thinking that is how to fight spiritual warfare. You need to sit yourself down and STUDY the word as I can perceive you might still be a baby Christian. You will end up more confused with most of these pastors but studying the word for yourself will never mislead you.

1 Like

Re: In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' by baseg25(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
baseg25: MFM dnt mention name of any person in prayer, we only mention POWERS nt U D SON/DAUGHTER OF ....,
i THNK u forgt to use of glasses,nw u talked of UNSEEN ENEMY...PLS NAIRALANDERS IS THEIR ANY DIFFERENT BTW UNSEEN ENEMY AND POWERS dat i mentioned earlier,i thnk u nd to ave a bed rest..
Re: In Prayer:who Is The Best 'mountain Of Fire Or Cac' by Todaynatoday: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
baseg25: hmm,u guyz make me laugh,dnt u knw dat STRANGERS TO PRAYERS ARE STRANGERS TO POWER,so its gud to pray VIOLENT PRAYERS WITH MASSIVE FAITH....slumber prayer wnt work work in ds our generation.
Yes it is good to pray, no doubt about that. All I'm saying is that shouting and shaking your head does not guarantee answers to your prayer. Lemme leave you with this verse from the Bible.
Matthew 6:5-8
New King James Version
(NKJV)
The Model Prayer
5 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray
standing in the synagogues and on the
corners of the streets, that they may be
seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you
have shut your door, pray to your Father
who is in the secret place; and your Father
who sees in secret will reward you openly.

7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they
think that they will be heard for their
many words. 8 “Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of
before you ask Him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things We should know / Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah / Jihad Burning Churches And Killing Christians In Yobe. True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.