Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Airlines And Promos Prices - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines And Promos Prices (837 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% / Cheap Airlines And The Amount They Charge For Local And International Travels / Cheap Airlines And Their Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airlines And Promos Prices by manuch(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2008
EVERYDAY I HEAR ON THE RADIO OF PROMOS TO LONDON $400 ,$369 ETC BY THE TIME YOU CALL THE AIRLINE THE PRICE CHANGES COS THE TAX IS ALMOST THE SAME PRICE AS THE PROMO OR EVEN MORE. SO WHY CAN'T THEY JUST TELL US THE REALLY COST OF TRAVEL IN THEIR ADVERTS.

I CALLED AIR FRANCE THE OTHER DAY WHEN I HEARD THIER PROMO OF $400 TO LONDON WHICH EQ TO ABOUT 48,000 NAIRA I WAS TOLD THE PRICE OF 108,000. A DIFF OF 60,000 WHICH THEY SAY IS TAXES. IT'S CRAZY!
Re: Airlines And Promos Prices by funkybaby(f): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
Ignore those airlines. They are very fond of it. I dont even bother calling them any longer anytime they come up with their promos. However, when it comes to bargains and cheaper fares, i recommend iberia airline.
Re: Airlines And Promos Prices by Sonye(f): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2008
Taxes have got to be paid man!! tongue you don't expect a responsible orgnisation to tell the pubic how much tax they pay

try virgin nigeria.the price is very good

(1) (Reply)

south africa! / Does U.k. Entry Permit Permit Short Visit To Ireland? / Student Vistor Visa-i Have Some Problems, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.