Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Truth Must Be Told - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Must Be Told (837 Views)

Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring / Truth Must Be Told :africa You Never See On T.v / The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Must Be Told by mindcircle(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

"A government legitimacy is ultimately determine not by it's own laws, but  by the people under it's jurisdiction."

There are times, when a  man made law is out off  harmony with the moral law of the universe.
There are times human laws are out of harmony with eternal and divine laws
and when that happen, you have an obligation to break it.

If Nigeria is so dear and precious to you, then we all have a responsibly

But as i pounder the madness of Nigeria in such withing my self,  ways to understand, and respond in compasion.
My mind goes constantly to the millions of Nigerians, who have to bear the burden and Decrees with policies of the government.

As millions of Nigerians are crippled financially, and left inside the valley of poverty on a lonely island,
and excluded from all the billions of dollars of benefit the government get each year, is unjust,

Nigerians are the victims of creative suffering,   
The government must not overlook the urgency of the situation, the government must not go back to business as usual,

We must not remain silent, our maintain our neutrality to the Issue of justice,
We want justic, peace and freedom and let the government get out of our way and let us have it.

We have the obligation to break and disobey the law of our government except  the wealth of the Nation is apportion.
Police brutality must not scare us away from the truth, because that has been what they have been doing ever since
Re: The Truth Must Be Told by efuah(f): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm cool
Re: The Truth Must Be Told by LiquidMind(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2008
Nobody is more enslave than those who falsely believe they are free. shocked cool
Re: The Truth Must Be Told by opokonwa(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2008
Is this poster learning to deliver a speech? undecided
Re: The Truth Must Be Told by zeb(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
@mindcircle, were can i join your militia. I am ready for whatever cool

(1) (Reply)

Rev Wright (obama's Pastor) Beyond The Soundbite : / N51 Billion Stolen Every Month For 8 Years From Nnpc - Report / Charles Soludo And Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.