Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Bakery Equipment Supplier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bakery Equipment Supplier (1679 Views)

We Supply Bakery Equipment / Looking For Product Agent Of Bakery Equipment / Bakery Equipment And Restaurant Equipment For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakery Equipment Supplier by okorey: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2012
i write to invite individuals and firms who can supply me bakery equipment for my new bakery Aba, Abia state. my business is one of the beneficiary of the Federal Govenment Youwin program. contact me on maduka_don@yahoo.com. also anybody with information on fairly used standard bakery equipment should contact me also on maduka_don@yahoo.com. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bakery Equipment Supplier by steve10(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
How much is the cost setting up a bakery business
Re: Bakery Equipment Supplier by davisosas: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
I wish to inform you that we are into Bakery Business but we are present in Abuja. There is an existing bakery which is already in operation but the owners would love to sale incase you are interested. Concerning the equipments we can be of help if we know wat standard u are looking at. you can call:08082661234.
Re: Bakery Equipment Supplier by caprisegao: 3:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Dear sir ,
We are supplier of bakery equipment from China, we can offer complete set of bakery equipment.Feel free to contact me and I will send you price list .
My email : sales01@shmooha.com
My tel: 0086-18001788503

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Online Importer's / How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce / Request A List And Contacts Of Major Recharge Card Dealers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.