Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Small Scale Online Importer's - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Scale Online Importer's (1679 Views)

Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month / Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? / Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Scale Online Importer's by dav8id(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hello..online shopper's!

I will like to thank God for hes mercy and protection over our lives and that of our businesses.
This happen to be my 1st thread of the year and am here not to bring something new but to know how far you guys go with your new business (online importation).. Though it's not a supprise that most of people here just want to gather alot of info and dump it on there table without putting what they learn into practice and we know that, that will not help us.
Also i will like to commend those that took the bold step and practice what they learn and it's my prayer that God will see you through in the business..
I also understand that,some who make a step and start importing are not too happy with what they are into and that is becouse they failed to stick to the rules of the game and i will talk about that leter..

Now if you are about to start online importation business or you've start as a newbie,then follow this tips and it will help you.

1,, you should have focus on a particular product and be a master of such product b4 venture into another product. Eg if you want to go for importing blackberry phone,focus on it only and master the market well and success from it b4 go to another. It supprise me to see most of people here want to go into importing of so many product.imaging one person want to import brazilian hair,android,bb,ipad,laptop etc. Meant that show that you are not ready for the business. Pls be master of a particular product b4 u go to another.
2,...dont always be in hurry to get you goods..as a future importer you should learn how to wait for many days for your goods to arrive,and also know that is not every goods that is sweetable for air shipping NO.., post deliver is also good for some certain goods.
If you're using free shipping and you want your goods to reach within 48 hours of your goods reaching lagos, then you MOST ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR AREA CODE WITH YOUR ZIP CODE whenever you are filling your shipping form.and if you do that,the maximum days that will take your good to ship fro china to your door step will be 15 days. Example of my area code whice is BWARI ABUJA IS 901001. So any time am to use free shipping here is how i fill the zip/area code = 234901001 or 234/901001.

3,...dont just import what you see others people are importing but import what people in your area will buy.
4,... Get your market first b4 import any thing or your can import 1 and use it for your market advert.
5,...let government eg chairman or counciller in your area know that you can import goods online and also you are willing to empower others youth if you have a sponsorer. I make N150k on 22 dec,2012 .with that method as a senator from nasarawa state sponsor my online importation seminar at lafia. So it will also work for you.

I will like to stop for today but b4 i go i will like to suggest that you should consider making an extral money with FIVERR i can mentor on that if you want..

NOTE:..go through my thread title importation make easier and learn alot as many question and answer is available there.

For mentoship on online importation you can always get intouch with me. Note it's not free..

Regard
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by dav8id(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Did you learn from this thread
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by AutoC: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2013
Good Job OP....
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by dav8id(m): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
AutoC: Good Job OP....
thank's man
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by passion4cash: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
dav8id: Hello..online shopper's!

I will like to thank God for hes mercy and protection over our lives and that of our businesses.
This happen to be my 1st thread of the year and am here not to bring something new but to know how far you guys go with your new business (online importation).. Though it's not a supprise that most of people here just want to gather alot of info and dump it on there table without putting what they learn into practice and we know that, that will not help us.
Also i will like to commend those that took the bold step and practice what they learn and it's my prayer that God will see you through in the business..
I also understand that,some who make a step and start importing are not too happy with what they are into and that is becouse they failed to stick to the rules of the game and i will talk about that leter..

Now if you are about to start online importation business or you've start as a newbie,then follow this tips and it will help you.

1,, you should have focus on a particular product and be a master of such product b4 venture into another product. Eg if you want to go for importing blackberry phone,focus on it only and master the market well and success from it b4 go to another. It supprise me to see most of people here want to go into importing of so many product.imaging one person want to import brazilian hair,android,bb,ipad,laptop etc. Meant that show that you are not ready for the business. Pls be master of a particular product b4 u go to another.
2,...dont always be in hurry to get you goods..as a future importer you should learn how to wait for many days for your goods to arrive,and also know that is not every goods that is sweetable for air shipping NO.., post deliver is also good for some certain goods.
If you're using free shipping and you want your goods to reach within 48 hours of your goods reaching lagos, then you MOST ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR AREA CODE WITH YOUR ZIP CODE whenever you are filling your shipping form.and if you do that,the maximum days that will take your good to ship fro china to your door step will be 15 days. Example of my area code whice is BWARI ABUJA IS 901001. So any time am to use free shipping here is how i fill the zip/area code = 234901001 or 234/901001.

3,...dont just import what you see others people are importing but import what people in your area will buy.
4,... Get your market first b4 import any thing or your can import 1 and use it for your market advert.
5,...let government eg chairman or counciller in your area know that you can import goods online and also you are willing to empower others youth if you have a sponsorer. I make N150k on 22 dec,2012 .with that method as a senator from nasarawa state sponsor my online importation seminar at lafia. So it will also work for you.

I will like to stop for today but b4 i go i will like to suggest that you should consider making an extral money with FIVERR i can mentor on that if you want..

NOTE:..go through my thread title importation make easier and learn alot as many question and answer is available there.

For mentoship on online importation you can always get intouch with me. Note it's not free..

Regard
Good write-up
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by cosby07: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
which website do u use for buying of goods. pls reply me on olabanty@gmail.com
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by adamsjoiy(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2013
LET ME ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS...ok! Let's do it like this...I want to show you guys atleast 5 WAYS OF MAKING REAL CASH ONLINE. Hehe...not another scam. I mean business! Subscribe by sending an email to iyanuadams@gmail.com or mycashcombo@gmail.com
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by makdel: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
FIVERR? How does this work? Let me have more info on this flomakdel@gmail.com
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by talk2joel(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
adamsjoiy: LET ME ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS...ok! Let's do it like this...I want to show you guys atleast 5 WAYS OF MAKING REAL CASH ONLINE. Hehe...not another scam. I mean business! Subscribe by sending an email to iyanuadams@gmail.com or mycashcombo@gmail.com

pls, I need more info. My email is letGodspeak4u@gmail.com
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by ticon4life(m): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
yes,thank you!
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by dav8id(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
makdel: FIVERR? How does this work? Let me have more info on this flomakdel@gmail.com
sorry! This not a fiverr thread.well you can get intouch with specailly for fiverr suff.
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by dav8id(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
cosby07: which website do u use for buying of goods. pls reply me on olabanty@gmail.com
site i do my buying is not the issue but how to go about.
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by dav8id(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
What type of importer are you? Are you the type whom just import any kind of goods just to see yourself as one who order for a goods online? Or are the type who want to order for a goods just becourse you see others are doing?
a good online importer is he who has a focus or a particular item and whom is ready to wait for hes goods to arrive.
a good online importer is he who focus on a particular website and also a particular seller. Let your supplier know you and that will give you alot of advantage. I make myself know to some few suppliers and website owners.. I due receive calls from them almost everyday. Do you know how i manage to get myself hang with them? Well,it's just a matter of focus.if you create a good business relationship with your supplier, you will even supprise they will be asking you for advice as they want to have a physical presence in your country.am currently in a discussion with a particular company to have a nigeria wherehouse that they will make used laptop and bb phone available. Guess what?i charge them for consultant fee just to suggest a city in nigeria that they will assambly there market..all these is because of good business relationship.
how much are you paying for shipping just to get your goods ship from china to naija or usa to naija? I think is high tim we stiop westing money and otherr extral charging to deliver to ur door step.
how much are you paying myus for reforwording service? Did i hear you saying $69 for a year? That for what? What about those guys at nahco who called themselve agent..how did the always treat you? All those suppose to be things for pass..
before i go,i have a very cheap offer you..

i have clean htc phone xv 6875 @ N22K and htc xv 6875 @ N18K
price include deliver to any location in nigeria.0

regard
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by dav8id(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
dav8id: What type of importer are you? Are you the type whom just import any kind of goods just to see yourself as one who order for a goods online? Or are the type who want to order for a goods just becourse you see others are doing?
a good online importer is he who has a focus or a particular item and whom is ready to wait for hes goods to arrive.
a good online importer is he who focus on a particular website and also a particular seller. Let your supplier know you and that will give you alot of advantage. I make myself know to some few suppliers and website owners.. I due receive calls from them almost everyday. Do you know how i manage to get myself hang with them? Well,it's just a matter of focus.if you create a good business relationship with your supplier, you will even supprise they will be asking you for advice as they want to have a physical presence in your country.am currently in a discussion with a particular company to have a nigeria wherehouse that they will make used laptop and bb phone available. Guess what?i charge them for consultant fee just to suggest a city in nigeria that they will assambly there market..all these is because of good business relationship.
how much are you paying for shipping just to get your goods ship from china to naija or usa to naija? I think is high tim we stiop westing money and otherr extral charging to deliver to ur door step.
how much are you paying myus for reforwording service? Did i hear you saying $69 for a year? That for what? What about those guys at nahco who called themselve agent..how did the always treat you? All those suppose to be things for pass..
before i go,i have a very cheap offer you..

i have clean htc phone xv 6875 @ N22K and htc xv 6875 @ N18K
price include deliver to any location in nigeria.0

regard
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by EstherOkitikpi(f): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
thanks for your good job pls i want to know the website u import quality clothes from china and usa and the way you make payment with a cheap shipping cost to Benin city.
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by adamsjoiy(m): 2:53am On Feb 02, 2013
talk2joel:
pls, I need more info. My email is letGodspeak4u@gmail.com

SEND A MAIL TO iyanuadams@gmail.com
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by dav8id(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2013
Esther Okitikpi: thanks for your good job pls i want to know the website u import quality clothes from china and usa and the way you make payment with a cheap shipping cost to Benin city.
i never import cloth before..
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by Chimezie250(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2013
Thank u mr.david pls I will like 2 know the cheapest. Courier service 2 ship 2 nigeria. From china
Re: Small Scale Online Importer's by dav8id(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
Chimezie250: Thank u mr.david pls I will like 2 know the cheapest. Courier service 2 ship 2 nigeria. From china
you can just like that get access to cheap shipping rate. You need to work with contact,ie you need connection. Note.. The cheaper rate can be done either with dhl or ups, so u can see is not the matter of whice currier get the cheaper rate.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce / Article Writer Tool To Earn Money On Fiverr / Fourbedroom Flat At Imota,ikorodu For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.