Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Laugh it off series - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh it off series (841 Views)

Laugh It Off...very Hilarious. / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh it off series by ecolime(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2012
A farmer rears 25 young hens and one old cock.

As he feels that the old cock could no longer handle his job efficiently, the farmer bought one young cock from the market.

Old cock to Young cock:
"Welcome to join me, we will work together towards productivity.

Young cock: What you mean? As far as I know, you are old & should be retired.

Old cock : Young boy, there are 25 hens here, can't I help you with some?

Young cock: No! Not even one, all of them will be mine.

Old cock: In this case, I shall challenge you to a competition & if I win you shall allow me to have one hen & if I lose you will have all.

Young cock: OK. What kind of competition?

Old cock: 50 meters run. From here to that tree. But due to my age, I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 meters.

Young cock: No problem ! We will compete tomorrow morning.

Confidently, the following morning, the Young cock allows the Old cock to start off & when the Old cock crosses the 10 meters mark the Young cock chases him with all his
might.

Soon enough, he was behind the Old cock back in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly, Bang.....!
Before he could overtake the old cock, he was shot dead by the farmer, who cursed,
...Farmer says:
"Hell!!!!
This is the fifth GAY cock I've bought this week."
Re: Laugh it off series by Obinnau(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2012
FUNNY A BIT[b]FUNNY A BIT[/b]FUNNY A BIT
Re: Laugh it off series by ecolime(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lol
Re: Laugh it off series by RexioKlasik(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Laugh it off series by ecolime(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2012
Don't try this at home! ?

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway, shut off the engine and coast into the garage.

I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, slap her on the butt and say, 'You as Hot as I am?' . . . and, she always acts like she's sound asleep!"
Re: Laugh it off series by ecolime(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2012
Who's the Boss? ?

When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss.

The brain said, " I should be Boss because I control the whole body's responses and functions."

The feet said, " We should be Boss as we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, " We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."

And so it went on and on with the heart, the lungs and the eyes until finally the asshole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.

Within a short time the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered.

Eventually they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the shit!

Moral of the story:
You don't need brains to be a Boss - any asshole will do!

(1) (Reply)

Riddle: Three Bulbs / He Proposed And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap! / This Is Not A Joke :-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.