Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist (3078 Views)

A Challenge To Nairaland Atheist / how a Nairaland Atheist Saved My Life / To Nairaland Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Creatrixity(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
musKeeto:
Good to know it's YOUR Bible, not THE Bible. Everyone has THEIR Bible.
lol..with the level of scripture interpretation on Nl,i am inclined to believe that people read from their bible...
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by saintvc(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
tobechi74: I have been reading atheist thread 4 so some time now. I noted that most of them are agresive wit d manner they convey their message. It is like they are heavy carrying a burden at heart. At times we the religious respond in a more agresive manner.

I noticed that when an atheist open a thread about God, their interest is not to convince you not to belive in God. In short, they dont care.

We religous think atheist are stupid for not belivin in God. Hence, they try to tell us that we are more stupid for beliving in God.

We think they are immoral but they tel us morality isnt subjetive to a God.

We think they are worst sinners. They remind us of wars caused by relligon and various pastor /priest / imam crimes and the present private jet agenda

so whats the aim of the nairaland atheist?

First ,to tell us that we are on the same page as they are. We are not more righteous, more holy.

Most impotantly, we should co exist peacefuly with them.

Atheist have been hiding their identity for fear of being persected .they have been pretending to be religous in public .wheras in their heart, they detest religion.

They wantt to be acceptd in the society. Many find it hard to marry, employ, friend and vote for an atheist.

Can we give them d chance they need? Can we interat wit them normaly in every aspect? Can a man declare himself an anteist witout any reaction from d public?

have the atheist hired a lawyer to solicitate for them
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
saintvc:

And what crimes have they committed?
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2012
Wow! Tobechi, Nice thread.

However, you can see the problem with your religion. While few will turn out to be good and nice people, many will be turned bigots and theocratic maniacs.

Just look at this thread. Tobechi is trying to get christians like himself to reason with atheists but what is the result? We have christians like Obadiah77 who claim that the fake pastors are atheists and they are wicked. We also have christians like Frosbel who comes here to say that atheists are all young and jobless naughty children.

My favourite has to be Ijawkid that comes here to agree with Obadiah about fake pastors being atheists and criticising atheists while running away from a thread that showed how his Jehovah witness doctrines killed somebody because of refusal of blood transfusion.

The point here is simple. Only a minority of christians are tolerant to atheists- especially on Nairaland and in Nigeria
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2012
Logicboy03:
The point here is simple. Only a minority of christians are tolerant to atheists- especially on Nairaland and in Nigeria

and Muslims , even less so grin

3 Likes

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 02, 2012
frosbel:

and Muslims , even less so grin

How true!
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by tobechi74: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. WHO IS AS CORRUPT AS AN ATHEIST ? ISAIAH 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. <<<<<< grin

just heard acces to d internet since openin d thread.

what difrentiate atheist from a theist is their belief not their action.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by tobechi74: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
obadiah777: CHRISTIANS THEY AINT. CHRISTIANS DO. ATHEISTS READ AND NOT DO. THEY ARE ATHEISTS PRETENDING TO BE CHRISTIANS SO THEY CAN STEAL. REMEMBER WHAT CHRIST SAID ? MY BROTHERS ( CHRISTIANS ) ARE THOSE WHO DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN. THOSE GUYS JUST READ, THEY DONT DO. THEY ARE ATHEISTS wink
:

what are u trying to say? That nothing gud can come out of atheist. Every tin bad is atributd to ateism??
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by tobechi74: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
frosbel:

exactly , in fact , dare I say that many of the false prophets in the world today are atheists, if they were true believers they will never use the name of GOD to deceive others , especially to make a living.

fake prophets are fake prophets. Atheist are atheist.dont join d two.

Some of d prophets were once called by God. Along d line, they neglectd God in their pursuit for wealth, power and fame. They are stil christians not ateist since they stil blive in God.

Judas iscariot was a disciple. Later, satan enterd him and he betray Jesus. Does dat make him an atheist?
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by tobechi74: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
saintvc:

:

am nt even a lawyer. D bible say watever u do to d least of my broda, dat u do unto me.

Ateist are one of d least group in d world. We shouldnt prosecut them because of their non belief. We should treat them like our departd brother.
Remember, right to religon
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by manmustwac(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Is there really any aim for the Nairaland atheist I mean we all haveour different reasons for being here.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by EvilBrain1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
I started reading OP expecting him to be another religious rétard venting his ignorance mainly because of his poor grammer. Instead, I found a well reasoned post written in bad English.

This proves 2 things: 1. Not all religious people are rétarded. At least one of them has a brain in his head.
2. Having a poor command of English doesn't always mean you are stúpid. It is possible to be intelligent and be semi-literate at the same time.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by EvilBrain1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
Deleted. Double post.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by tobechi74: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Evil Brain: I started reading OP expecting him to be another religious rétard venting his ignorance mainly because of his poor grammer. Instead, I found a well reasoned post written in bad English.

This proves 2 things: 1. Not all religious people are rétarded. At least one of them has a brain in his head.
2. Having a poor command of English doesn't always mean you are stúpid. It is possible to be intelligent and be semi-literate at the same time.

actualy , i have been typin wit my phone so i use abreviation where am nt suposed to.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by tobechi74: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
manmustwac: Is there really any aim for the Nairaland atheist I mean we all haveour different reasons for being here.

gues ur right. I wil modify d topic
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 4:58am On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: CHRISTIANS THEY AINT. CHRISTIANS DO. ATHEISTS READ AND NOT DO. THEY ARE ATHEISTS PRETENDING TO BE CHRISTIANS SO THEY CAN STEAL. REMEMBER WHAT CHRIST SAID ? MY BROTHERS ( CHRISTIANS ) ARE THOSE WHO DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN. THOSE GUYS JUST READ, THEY DONT DO. THEY ARE ATHEISTS wink

Really. Soon you will call them muslims lol grin. Atheists dont believe in God. Try and factor that into your debate. These pastors do.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by wiegraf: 5:40am On Dec 04, 2012
Nice thread op. Decency and tolerance, all round, I'm still not sure why this is a big issue in this day and age. I am probably guilty of the similar crimes at times though, but that maybe just comes with being part of the vocal minority, like you indicate. Also, seems a lot of bigots in /religion, hard to reason with them...
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by tpia1: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2012
many of them are satanists and cult members pretending to be atheists.

1 Like

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2012
tpia1: many of them are satanists and cult members pretending to be atheists.

Low IQ post
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Low IQ post
Low IQ poster.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^
did you just pull that out of ya ...

A crime has been committed.. one of faultless ignorance mixed with bigoted lies but hey, that has always been the forte and skill of our vaunted Religious folks.. all 60+ million of them.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2012

One could argue that cults exist everywhere. There are loads of christian and muslim cults. The truth is most Atheists arent in cults. Also, cults are a lot less spiritual than most ppl think. They are set up for spirirual purposes but dor physical gains.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
musKeeto:
i doubt you'd find an atheist singing, dancing and attending church services.. or is this an allegory? tongue
LOGICBOY SANG DANCED ATE CABIN BISCUITS AND DRANK RIBENA IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR 24 YEARS <<<< AND THATS THE KING OF ATHEIST ON NAIRALAND. YOUR KING ATE CABIN BISCUIT AND RIBENA WITH THE POPE FOR 24 YEARS. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
tobechi74: :

what are u trying to say? That nothing gud can come out of atheist. Every tin bad is atributd to ateism??
YOU SIR ARE A WISE MAN FOR THE BOLDED >>>>>>> PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. <<<< EVEN SCRIPTURE BACK YOU UP. LOL
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Really. Soon you will call them muslims lol grin. Atheists dont believe in God. Try and factor that into your debate. These pastors do.
BUT YOU DO ERR. THESE PASTORS DONT BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE IF THEY DID THEY WOULD TAKE HEED TO HIS WORD. THESE PASTORS ARE ATHEISTS HIDING UNDER THE CLOAK TO CARRY OUT THEIR CORRUPT AND ABOMINABLE DEEDS. THEY ARE ATHEIST ACTORS PLAYING THE PART OF PASTORS SO THEY CAN GET THAT FILTHY LUCRE. SCRIPTURE DO SAY >>>> PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. <<< THESE PASTORS HAVE SAID IN THEIR HEARTS THAT THERE IS NO GOD. WHY ? BECAUSE THEY DENY HIM BY THEIR DEEDS >>> TITUS 1 VS 16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good. << SEE THEY ARE ATHEISTS PRETENDING wink

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2012

lol! U surprise me. U sound like me when I am trying to imitate primitive minded christians...u know...christians so s.t.u.p.i.d they don't exist?
I'm sure u get the point. On a second note, maybe not.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: LOGICBOY SANG DANCED ATE CABIN BISCUITS AND DRANK RIBENA IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR 24 YEARS <<<< AND THATS THE KING OF ATHEIST ON NAIRALAND. YOUR KING ATE CABIN BISCUIT AND RIBENA WITH THE POPE FOR 24 YEARS. grin

I love you, Buzugee!

I am dying of laughter! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

I love you, Buzugee!

I am dying of laughter! grin grin grin grin
SCRIPTURE DO SAY JOHN 8 VS 32 the truth will set you free <<< I WAS KEEPING IT REAL BRAH. YOU DID EAT CABIN AND DRANK SACRAMENTAL RIBENA FOR 24 YEARS grin grin grin grin
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: SCRIPTURE DO SAY JOHN 8 VS 32 the truth will set you free <<< I WAS KEEPING IT REAL BRAH. YOU DID EAT CABIN AND DRANK SACRAMENTAL RIBENA FOR 24 YEARS grin grin grin grin

Ah but that was when I was a catholic wink
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Ah but that was when I was a catholic wink
EXACTLY. YOU WERE AN ATHEIST WITH A BIBLE THEN. NOW YOU ARE AN ATHEIST WITHOUT A BIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: EXACTLY. YOU WERE AN ATHEIST WITH A BIBLE THEN. NOW YOU ARE AN ATHEIST WITHOUT A BIBLE.

Lol! So the only christians are the one in obadiah's church, right?
Mehn christianity is the most disorganised and divided thing in the world.
It definitely has a divine and wise ruler as its head.

1 Like

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
inurmind:

Lol! So the only christians are the one in obadiah's church, right?
Mehn christianity is the most disorganised and divided thing in the world.
It definitely has a divine and wise ruler as its head.
WRONG, THE ONLY CHRISTIANS ARE THE ONES WHO KNOW THAT THEY ARE THE CHURCH LOLZ

NOT TOO MANY OF THOSE AROUND BECAUSE >> MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Untold Secrets Of Psalms / Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? / Formal Letter To The Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.