Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio (2926 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by newsynews: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo has replied critics of her revelation which says people who take Vitamin C and eat Titus fish will not make heaven.

In an interview with Adewole Segun of Wotzup ONTV, Evangelist Funmilayo revealed how pastors are the problem Nigeria is facing. She also touched on why pastors of today are extremely rich and why General Overseers of Churches are elevated like God by people.

She went ahead to speak on how the food we eat today is playing a significant role in divorce. She added that the agricultural process today has been corrupted with substances that has taken a lot away from our human nature.

On how she was able to spend 990 years with Satan, Evangelist Funmilayo quoted Bible verses to prove it.

Watch the video below to hear her say more. Fast forward to 16:06 to hear how she defended her revelation on Vitamin C and Titus Fish.

https://wotzup.ng/evangelist-funmilayo-fires-back-at-critics-of-vitamin-c-and-titus-fish-revelation/

cc lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXj7usSSOY4?t=107

Re: Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by CHOPUP411(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Religion
Re: Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by alBHAGDADI: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2019
This woman impressed him by 60%. The rest of what she said don't sit right with me.

I like how she revealed that pastors in Nigeria today have turned the blood of missionaries who brought Christianity into the country to business.

She even said she was a man in her former life and had a wife and kid. Just don't be a transgender in your next life grin

Interesting and explosive interview, I must say.
Re: Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Common now?

Didn't Jesus also eat (Titus) fish?

Matthew 15:11, 17-20 (KJV)

11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

In otherwords vitamin C, titus fish or anything else which goes into a man's mouth cannot defile a man and take him to hell, but it's only wickedness which proceeds from a man's heart that can.

So if you like stop taking vitamin C and Titus fish, but continue in your wickedness, by the time you end up in hell, no one would need to tell you that it's not by what you chop, but by what you work.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by paxonel(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2019
So many Yoruba fictious people in Nigerian religion. She must have used Yoruba language to teach the likes of D. K olukaya, I mean oluko.., religious fictions and diabolism grin

Wetin be that "die by fire" man name sef?
Mountain of diabolism.

Nor because people get Una time?
Re: Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by Elisean(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
paxonel:
So many Yoruba fictious people in Nigerian religion. She must have used Yoruba language to teach the likes of D. K olukaya, I mean oluko.., religious fictions and diabolism grin

Wetin be that "die by fire" man name sef?
Mountain of diabolism.

Nor because people get Una time?

Bad belle, what has this got to do with D.K Olukoya.

Hate it or love it, this woman really said some sensible words especially against pastors and private jets

lalasticlala
Re: Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by nlPoster: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hm
Re: Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by freelansa: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala this is good stuf
Re: Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by paxonel(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Elisean:

Bad belle,
for what?
For deceiving people that demons are manipulating their destiny and compel them to pray die by fire?
That isn't achievement to be bad belle of.
Infact, that is terrible stress every Sunday, meanwhile I'm enjoying my life somewhere grin

Hate it or love it, this woman really said some sensible words especially against pastors and private jets

lalasticlala
ofcourse she did, I also commend her for that.
But saying that vitamin c and Titus fish will take people to hell, i think she is also primitive like D. K olukoya.
Demons are manipulating people's destiny, vitamin c and Titus fish rubbish.
When Africans go get sense? grin
Re: Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio by RandomGuy48: 4:11am On Nov 02, 2019
newsynews:
On how she was able to spend 990 years with Satan, Evangelist Funmilayo quoted Bible verses to prove it.
She quoted Bible verses, but she didn't "prove" it because she got their meanings wrong. She claimed Matt 17:11-13 and Matthew 11:12-14 back up John the Baptist being a reincarnation of Elijah, which is misinterpreting it; it is a statement that John was essentially a new Elijah, not that he actually was a reincarnation of Elijah. In fact, when asked if he was Elijah, John the Baptist explicitly denied it (John 1:21).

Of course, even if she was correct with those verses, it would only prove that for the specific case of John the Baptist, and would do nothing to prove that it could apply in general or to her in particular. Indeed, for someone who supposedly has been living on Earth for hundreds of years via reincarnation, she certainly shows no signs of it. For example, shouldn't you be able to speak a lot of different languages as a result of being brought up in those different countries? Then again, that claim of hers is so obviously silly perhaps I shouldn't even bother analyzing its problems.

(1) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Christmas / Is Kissing A Sin / Pentecostal Corruption: Prosperity Gospel Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.