Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Forex Traders Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders Needed (1295 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Experienced And Good Foreign/local Stock Traders Needed. I Will Provide Capital / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders Needed by wooleyboi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
we need forex traders, with minimum 5 yrs experience and very good at trading. we are offering an account management contract, e mail clubwooley@yahoo.com, or send your name and details to 08086106116. pls dont call, just texts.
Re: Forex Traders Needed by wooleyboi(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2016
If you are good at trading forex, contact me ASAP a company needs your service, you will be tested, retrained and provided with all necessary info to make you succeed. see contact below
Re: Forex Traders Needed by Deffi(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2016
Count me in wooleyboi....

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders Needed by wooleyboi(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2016
Deffi:
Count me in wooleyboi....
Sunnydex1@gmail.com

sent you email, funny enough many of those that showed interest could not even meet the first basic requirement of filling forms. smiley
Re: Forex Traders Needed by Nobody: 6:33am On May 26, 2016
wooleyboi:

sent you email, funny enough many of those that showed interest could not even meet the first basic requirement of filling forms. smiley
mehn your form has typographical error and looks like scam. I don't need to fill form to trade forex or manage account thats ridiculous. Meet the people face to face and show them what you do. If they like they sign up. simple

2 Likes

Re: Forex Traders Needed by NonFarmPayrol: 6:36am On May 26, 2016
nairabinary:
mehn your form has typographical error and looks like scam. I don't need to fill form to trade forex or manage account thats ridiculous. Meet the people face to face and show them what you do. If they like they sign up. simple

dudes are looking for people statements to market themselves grin grin grin grin
i don manage better account without filling a form cheesy
Re: Forex Traders Needed by mohlanforex: 9:03am On May 26, 2016
i am a manager, if you are interesting in my service then contact me on MOHLANFOREX@GMAIL.COM
Re: Forex Traders Needed by wooleyboi(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2016
Nope, its not a scam, its hiway fx, you are not gonna pay any money, whatsoever, you will be invited for a forum where you meet other forex traders and showcase your trading skill, from there funded account may be allocated to you. for the form I will look through it, i had to create the improvised form myself, i am sorry for the typo. Your details are sent directly to the company not me, i will look to the form again and correct it. you dont have to be scared and dont always be eager to tag people with negativity. you contacted me for the form, you could do same and ask question when you saw an error. once again apologies for the typos. i will review the form and also notify the company about these errors.
Re: Forex Traders Needed by wooleyboi(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

dudes are looking for people statements to market themselves grin grin grin grin
i don manage better account without filling a form cheesy

This statement is shallow.
Re: Forex Traders Needed by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 26, 2016
wooleyboi:

This statement is shallow.

Sent you a mail but no response yet.
Re: Forex Traders Needed by wooleyboi(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2016
wooleyboi:
we need forex traders, with minimum 5 yrs experience and very good at trading. we are offering an account management contract, e mail clubwooley@yahoo.com, or send your name and details to 08086106116. pls dont call, just texts.
I think i have responded to all email sir. I do not delay. you could give me a call sir on my number.
Re: Forex Traders Needed by wooleyboi(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2016
sorry i am not so conversant with this forum.
Re: Forex Traders Needed by adedapodvirus001(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2016
I'm interested. my email is adedapod@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Rules To Becoming Financially Independent In The 21st Century! / What To Sell In A 1k Shop / Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.